Photo

Is this a joke?

53 replies to this topic
M1chaelB22
  • M1chaelB22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Kinda sad that Hackers/Glitchers/Modders can figure out how to steal, mod, dupe, insure these vehicles that weren't supposed to and Rockstar can't/hasn't stopped them.  If someone is using a tank/helicopter/armored truck to shoot and kill you , then you have no choice but to destroy what is not there vehicle but there weapon.

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

19k? my buzzard costs 25k to replace

*sigh* i believe this has been explained many times

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Yes I see, this is the reason I glitched the Buzzard into my garage with the spacedocker insurance(not sure if that's how it works but the Buzzard costs $25,000 to get back lol). For people like you who expect no consequences when you blow sh*t up, lol. Everyone thinks Buzzards and Tanks are open game to just blow the f*ck up whenever they want, boy does that change when they lose the money they grinded for the last hour to get.

You're pathetic.

So, you're basically saying that it's okay if you're in a Buzzard and engage my Buzzard ... and if I blow YOURS up, I should pay AND get Bad Sport, whereas if you blow mine up, it's perfectly fine? That is the definition of cowardice, my friend.

And just for the record, if I did blow up your Buzzard and got charged ... I would definitely not be paying for your insurance. Guaranteed. Because two can play at the exploit game ... and I'd just erase the insurance charge and Bad Sport warning. 

In other words ... FAIL. lol

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Yes I see, this is the reason I glitched the Buzzard into my garage with the spacedocker insurance(not sure if that's how it works but the Buzzard costs $25,000 to get back lol). For people like you who expect no consequences when you blow sh*t up, lol. Everyone thinks Buzzards and Tanks are open game to just blow the f*ck up whenever they want, boy does that change when they lose the money they grinded for the last hour to get.

^joke

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

Always report the gamer tags and PSN accounts of players using garage-glitched, insured buzzards. You can email the details of the offenses here: GtaOnlineBanhammer@rockstargames.com

I find it hard to provide evidence, do you think they investigate players based on reports and if they are clean they are clean? If they have full info on characters, I would think simply reporting entire sessions would be the right way to go because they can ween out the truly guilty. but idk

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

Yeah the insurance glitch when used on a tank, helicopter or jet is way too unfair. People said they only did it because it was convenient, that may have been true for some but it's definitely being abused by people. If anything report their ass and move on. 

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 02:20 AM.

Reporting the user without hard evidence is better than not.

But take pics of the screen. Coordinating an attack in which you could blow up the insured tank and catch the notification on screen with a pic would be golden.

If you have a video recorder it would be too easy.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

When R* gets around to banning/resetting or whatever punishment they end up deciding on for the cheaters the game will be much more enjoyable. Them in a lobby with only scumbags like themselves will be awesome. They wont even be able to stand ppl just like themselves.

Hotaru99
  • Hotaru99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

I have one question.. if you legitimately buy a tank or heli off the in game websites, they aren't insured?

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

I have one question.. if you legitimately buy a tank or heli off the in game websites, they aren't insured?

The aren't personal vehicles. You can still get them multiple times, but there are no insurance costs associated with them.

Hotaru99
  • Hotaru99

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

The aren't personal vehicles. You can still get them multiple times, but there are no insurance costs associated with them.

Ahh. Thanks for the info.. never considered buying a tank but I have thought about buying a buzzard. I'd buy a Cargobob instead if I could.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 02:43 AM.

Dont shoot...
What you brought up is the hell that is currently the bad sport lobbies. All of the scum trip over each other in agony, endlessly blowing each other up.

It is the worst. I never intend to go back. Rockstar created it to house the worst types of video gaming scum, and it works for the most part.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

yeah frankly these guys need to have their nipples carved out with a melon baller. my philosophy is that if you're a total <======3 in the game then you're one in real life.  

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

If at some point that vehicles page on social club shows your characters vehicle property I can only assume there would be some Obvious discrepency with showing glitched personals, etc.  I'd be tempted to get an invite to a guilty partys garage and than take a picture, not sure how to document proof of money glitching since they do it in invite only sessions etc.  

Is There any way for players to deduce you have reported them?

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

I destroyed a tank a week ago, i thought it was stolen from military base or bought on military needs website. i had to pay 20k for the insurance.... not funny at all.

Reported player for game exploits.

• Tabula Rasa likes this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

I destroyed a tank a week ago, i thought it was stolen from military base or bought on military needs website. i had to pay 20k for the insurance.... not funny at all.

but aren't you exploiting the game as well via wanting cars that been glitched in?

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

That's gotta sting

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Why is there a need to insure them anyway? Its not like you have to pay the full price every time it gets destroyed. I think its only a couple of grand.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

That's corny as hell.

Sucks that it happened but at least you posted about it, i guess I'll be careful to not shoot down helicopters chasing me anymore.

And i bet the only reason people insure them is to have us lose money for taking it out.

Oh and I've never seen anyone driving a military vehicle "for fun", you people know damn well if someone's in one you either shoot or die.

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

but aren't you exploiting the game as well via wanting cars that been glitched in?

Yes, i am, but that cars i want are just for cruising and can be modified and insured in ls customs without glitching or using any program to edit them, and well .... i know that they are glitched too, but at the moment i don't have any of those glitched vehicles.

But is different for example the franklins buffalo than the tank, buffalo maybe if i destroy it i'll pay 1~2k and for the tank if i destroy one i'll pay around 20k....

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

I used to roll like this, but after I found love in modding, coupes, sedans, and offroading, I got rid of my buzzard, most of my cop cars, and my tank, in favor of these underrated incredibly sexy pieces of machinery.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

I think this is a good thing, teaches ppl to stop blowing sh*t up. Gotta think twice now that the premium is 10k plus.

rocky533
  • rocky533

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Anyone in a buzzard/tank i will quickly set bounty of 2k.  After this i hunt them down with the intention of destroying a vehicle... You do not pay for PV's if they have a bounty.  

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

it's f*cking lame to insure you buzzard
pussies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users