» «
Photo

Is this a joke?

53 replies to this topic
Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl, 14 November 2013 - 07:01 PM.

A guy was spawn killing me in a Buzzard and I was on foot. I managed to take him out as he's flying and of course his Buzzard crashes and explodes... and then this message pops up: "BAD SPORT! YOU DESTROYED SOMEONES PERSONAL VEHICLE. YOU HAVE PAID $19,000 IN DAMAGES"

Are you f***ing kidding me?

Edit: "Spawn killing" as in everytime I'd spawn 10 feet away from him and we'd have a fun battle that he'd end up winning. I was having fun, no trolling here. Carbine rifle vs buzzard in free aim lobby. Finally take him out, his buzzard crashes and I had to pay 19k of his 25,000 glitched PV premium as I only had 19k in the bank.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

A guy was spawn killing me in a Buzzard and I was on foot. I managed to take him out as he's flying and of course his Buzzard crashes and explodes... and then this message pops up: "BAD SPORT! YOU DESTROYED SOMEONES PERSONAL VEHICLE. YOU HAVE PAID $19,000 IN DAMAGES"

There are morons out there who think its a great idea to glitch tanks, buzzards and jets into their garages and then insure them. Just report them for using game exploits and move on - not much else we can do at the moment

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by Mamilo1, 14 November 2013 - 01:57 AM.

He glitched the buzzard in to his garage.

^ ninja

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

no it's not a joke.

• pacman2012 likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

this guy did the godmode glitch, and he was in a big rig

you'd think it wouldnt be a glitch vehicle, so i blew it up, but...

YOU HAVE PAYED $5000 INSURANCE

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Sounds funny haha. You mad bro

• ChromeAdder likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Yes, it is a joke

• Tabula Rasa likes this

Axton
  • Axton

Vault Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

19k is pretty rough...but if you manage to destroy a Spacedocker, my god have mercy on your soul.

twenty-five thousand dollars.

Per time, that is. 

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by Seanathon, 14 November 2013 - 02:03 AM.

Spawn killing you in a buzzard? How much of a newb are you? I fly the buzzard a lot(I even have one in my garage with a hefty $25,000 insurance fee lol) and let me tell you its very hard to really even kill a moving target in the city let alone spawn kill someone who actually moves out of the way or around buildings, etc. Also have you never heard of passive mode?

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

Spawn killing you in a buzzard? How much of a newb are you? I fly the buzzard alot and let me tell you its very hard to really even kill a moving target in the city let alone spawn kill someone who actually moves out of the way or around buildings, etc. Also have you never heard of passive mode?

Lol that's irrelevant, I was fine with going head to head with him, spawn killing isn't the best word for it I suppose. Everytime I would spawn we'd have a short battle in the street but he kept getting lucky with missiles I suppose. This is free aim by the way. But that's not the point, the point is I had to pay $19,000 for his attack helicopter after finally killing him.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by Seanathon, 14 November 2013 - 02:10 AM.

Yes I see, this is the reason I glitched the Buzzard into my garage with the spacedocker insurance(not sure if that's how it works but the Buzzard costs $25,000 to get back lol). For people like you who expect no consequences when you blow sh*t up, lol. Everyone thinks Buzzards and Tanks are open game to just blow the f*ck up whenever they want, boy does that change when they lose the money they grinded for the last hour to get.

• cwo-reynolds likes this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Seems like a bunch of nonsense going on in this thread.

SpaceDocker insurance - $12,500
Buzzard - $25,000

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by Seanathon, 14 November 2013 - 02:14 AM.

Oh OP must have only had $19,000 in his bank account. Must be where he pulled the $19,000 number from. Its starting to make sense.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 14 November 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Yes I see, this is the reason I glitched the Buzzard into my garage with the spacedocker insurance(not sure if that's how it works but the Buzzard costs $25,000 to get back lol). For people like you who expect no consequences when you blow sh*t up, lol. Everyone thinks Buzzards and Tanks are open game to just blow the f*ck up whenever they want, boy does that change when they lose the money they grinded for the last hour to get.

Ohh so your doing to stop people from trying to annoy innocent tank and buzzard users who, while harmlessly taking their heavy military vehicles on an innocent Sunday jaunt, are brutally killed by sadists on foot using rifles. I applaud you for sticking up for oppressed tank users everywhere, I'd assumed people only glitched military vehicles to be total dicks and f*ck up the game for everyone else

• Vice Beach, Killerdude8, EyeMacHunt and 5 others like this

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Yep had 19k and some change. Broke my bank. Oh well.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Ohh so your doing to stop people from trying to annoy innocent tank and buzzard users who, while harmlessly taking their heavy military vehicles on an innocent Sunday jaunt, are brutally killed by sadists on foot using rifles. I applaud you for sticking up for oppressed tank users everywhere, I'd assumed people only glitched military vehicles to be total dicks and f*ck up the game for everyone else

:lol:  Whoever said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit needs to feast their eyes on this nugget!!

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Bgw4l
  • Bgw4l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

If you killed him why'd you have to pay insurance if buzzard crashed itself?

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by pr0n-, 14 November 2013 - 09:24 AM.

124uf02.pngYour telling me you could only pay 19k out of the 25k... broynooo.png  jwaoknxetbm3c.pngjwaoknxetbm3c.png

• ChromeAdder likes this

RedHolden
  • RedHolden

Playing GTA Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Same thing happened to me tonight. Except it was these Crazy Bum hats, That were LVL 83 and 90. They Attacked me as soon as i finished a Car Job for Simeon, Ran over me, Blew up my personal vehicle ( Never got bad sport for them) And kept harassing me and wasting my $$$$ on Bounty's. 

Worst thing was..... They were Modders. 

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

Seems like quite a large payment. Was it a particularly rare species of buzzard? I can see paying that much if it were an eagle, perhaps even certain species of hawk, but a buzzard. Interesting.
Wouldn't happen to of been a west Asian forest buzzard? They're are pretty rare, priced pretty high like all endangered species over Asia.
  • GrandTheftBatman likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

Same thing happened to me tonight. Except it was these Crazy Bum hats, That were LVL 83 and 90. They Attacked me as soon as i finished a Car Job for Simeon, Ran over me, Blew up my personal vehicle ( Never got bad sport for them) And kept harassing me and wasting my $$$$ on Bounty's. 

Worst thing was..... They were Modders. 

if all else fails, sign out

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'd commend that guy for spawn killing you in a buzzard. Not an easy feat, that's for sure.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Anyone in a buzzard deserves to be killed. 19k you say? Worth every penny.

As for anyone rolling in a tank. That's a challenge I'd happily accept. I don't care how much it costs to replace his tank...he must die!

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Op is just Mad

/thread

Yodafett
  • Yodafett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by Yodafett, 14 November 2013 - 11:52 AM.

For a start the OP didn't say he blew anyone up, He stated the Buzzard crashed and exploded pointing to the fact that he shot the pilot rather than the chopper. In NO OTHER vehicle other than a Personal garaged Buzzard is there consequences for shooting the driver of the vehicle.

Secondly.. There shouldn't be any insurance to pay on the Tank or the Buzzard because they shouldn't even be in your garage in the first place!

I suppose it's "open game" too just to run about on foot while an attack chopper endlessly kills you.

Also it seems from your post that you are probably the type of person that enjoys taking his personal chopper out just to antagonise others into shooting you only so that when they kill you/blow you up they then have to pay your ridiculous insurance premium.

If so, that really is pretty damn scummy to say the least.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

124uf02.pngYour telling me you could only pay 19k out of the 25k... broynooo.png  jwaoknxetbm3c.pngjwaoknxetbm3c.png

Lol uh yeah guy, Just having bought and modded a couple cars. Sorry I don't glitch money like a closet homo noob.
  • Upggrade likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Always report the gamer tags and PSN accounts of players using garage-glitched, insured buzzards. You can email the details of the offenses here: GtaOnlineBanhammer@rockstargames.com

• RedHolden and Tabula Rasa like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

19k is pretty rough...but if you manage to destroy a Spacedocker, my god have mercy on your soul.

Per time, that is. 

Yeah I blew one up a few days ago, 18k down the drain yay.... I'm going to start noting usernames and sending it to Rockstar, hopefully they do something about it.

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Per time, that is.

Every time one of those honks directly at me I salute then commit suicide by shooting myself in the temple.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

19k? my buzzard costs 25k to replace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users