Beach Bum Pack Let Down

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic
BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

A kick in the teeth is also free....oh wait, that's what we're getting.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Rockstar failed hard on this
And the fan boys will give them money

I really don't know sometimes if you're like the dumbest guy ever or just a decent troll. Either way, I find it absolutely f*cking hilarious that gnad liked your post.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

But that way, they'll never release it.. because they can fix the glitches, but they're not able to reset the money (they already said it)

And the hackers will always be there, no matter what..

They said they weren't able to reset money at that time. They also said they had to modify code to give out the stimulus, meaning they couldn't give out money either.

Just because something wasn't possible in version 1.0 doesn't mean they haven't made it (or won't make it) possible in subsequent patches.

don_pepe23
  • don_pepe23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Just lol..

Even ppl who still like the game, have a hard job seeing that DLC positive.. Just crap cars Nobody will use After the novelty time and several skins for few new clothes..
Wonder why Content-Creator wont get released firstly..

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

I think maybe I'll just stick to hanging out in the BF Surfer thread, simply because it's not filled with all the crazy amounts of ignorance and misdirected angst.

Now I just have to figure out which car to ditch so I can chill out with some real people.

Why did you have to mention this thread...my need for a camper is growing! :)

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

At least by friday we'll see a drop in complainers. They'll be on the psn forums raging about the subpar graphics they spent 500 dollars on or the fact that psn crashes because Playstation has never given out a paid service before.

I am gonna roll on the floor if psn crashes for a few months again......

This is coming from a psn player since before some of you were even born...

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Never was or will be excited about this DLC, as I just wish they would focus on delivering the gameplay features that were promised like heists etc rather than giving us some lame Hawaiian type shirts 

Enough with the f*cking heists already. My god. I understand that people are excited about it, but it's starting to come across like all those PC gamers who have been posting "PC PC PC OMG RELEASE THIS FOR PC ROCKSTAR OR I WILL KILL YOU" for the past year.

Just settle down, kids. The heists aren't coming quite yet. Go kiss a girl or get shoved into a locker ... your choice.

Yeah but...

- I wanted heists to be available right now.  Also flamethrowers, explosive bullets and the ability to fly to LC

- Next gen is out soon so the game will be dead anyway

- I bought the game so I can play how I like to, regardless of the unfair advantage I would have over others by glitching and hacking

- 95% of the people playing a hardcore gamers like me; we're all rank 100-150 and are getting bored already

- The only way to make money and RP is from grinding Criminal Records

- There isn't enough to do

- Cockstar don't care about GTAO anymore

- OP is a fa**ot

- Cool story, bro

Seriously though, patience is a virtue.   Kids (and idiot man-children) will have to WAIT or quit whining and go play something else.   Once heists DO finally come out, I fully expect that most people HERE [not most people on GTAO] will be bored of them within 2 days.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

Okay, after re-reading through the beach bum pack update while I'll agree it's decent for free DLC I kind of understand what you're saying. From what I read there's no actual new missions or social hangouts/interiors (volleyball court and gym anyone?)

The new vehicles and weapons are a huge let down imo and they could've given us more so much more in variety. This is a beach bum pack right.. so where's the Mr Whoopee ice scream trucks, surfboards or roller-skates? 

Since we've had to wait so long for this DLC they could've put way more thought and effort into it. Hopefully the selection of clothes, hairstyles and tattoos are not a total let down which is the only thing I'm mildly excited for.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

Ok why does everyone keep saying it's free?  Nothing in life is free. As if Rockstar isn't making MILLIONS from selling in-game currency. Someone else paying for your dlc doesn't make it free...

Whatever, I guess it's true that you shouldn't try to challenge someone's belief system.

EXACTLY

I'm struggling to see why you're saying 'EXACTLY'.

You seem to have glitched your in game money for free, you will be receiving DLC for free and yet you still moan.

It seems you're getting more free things than most.

Of course I want more for free. It feels good so I can save my money to buy some beer on the weekend.

But please, don't tell me to kill myself.
Ok you pussy ass narc. What a little bitch tattle tailing. Cry you little bitch cry.

:'''( what a sad sack.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by Odesza, 14 November 2013 - 02:42 PM.

Okay, after re-reading through the beach bum pack update while I'll agree it's decent for free DLC I kind of understand what you're saying. From what I read there's no actual new missions or social hangouts/interiors (volleyball court and gym anyone?)

The new vehicles and weapons are a huge let down imo and they could've given us more so much more in variety. This is a beach bum pack right.. so where's the Mr Whoopee ice scream trucks, surfboards or roller-skates? 

Since we've had to wait so long for this DLC they could've put way more thought and effort into it. Hopefully the selection of clothes, hairstyles and tattoos are not a total let down which is the only thing I'm mildly excited for.

This DLC was supposed to be released probably around this time last month, nobody here waited that long for this DLC.

You guys are being a bit ridiculous.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

I really don't know sometimes if you're like the dumbest guy ever or just a decent troll. Either way, I find it absolutely f*cking hilarious that gnad liked your post.

Yep, because it's true.

Ok why does everyone keep saying it's free?  Nothing in life is free. As if Rockstar isn't making MILLIONS from selling in-game currency. Someone else paying for your dlc doesn't make it free...

Whatever, I guess it's true that you shouldn't try to challenge someone's belief system.

EXACTLY

You seem to have glitched your in game money for free, you will be receiving DLC for free and yet you still moan.

Of course I want more for free. It feels good so I can save my money to buy some beer on the weekend.

Ok you pussy ass narc. What a little bitch tattle tailing. Cry you little bitch cry.

Keep up Mr Internet Gangsta!

a8d4454547a4eb657c1d57a906134e37_view.jp

5554811116_e_dusche_xlarge.jpeg

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

You can socially hang out anywhere on the map. I was in a barber shop last week sitting on the couch talking to another player on the mic while he got his hair cut (yes you can sit on the couch in the barber shops).

Mr Whoopee ice cream truck? Dafuq you gonna do with that? 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by Odesza, 14 November 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Yep, because it's true.

How is anyone giving R* money, the DLCs they've announced so far are all free.

And I'm not sure how R* failed on this DLC, because there's not enough in the first DLC of many?  Are you people all too dense to realize that just because they haven't announced something they are gonna add doesn't mean they won't add it, maybe they will release vehicle dlcs, maybe they will release weapon dlcs, maybe mini game dlcs.

Nobody here knows what they plan on adding yet you all sit here whining OMG THEY DIDN'T PUT THIS IN IT WOW FAIL DLC FAIL R*.  Like really, grow up.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by gnad, 14 November 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Yep, because it's true.

Cash cards and sh*t like that

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by Odesza, 14 November 2013 - 02:50 PM.

Yep, because it's true.

You don't have to buy cash cards in any way, they made it extremely easy to make money in this game.

And the more successful methods aren't time consuming at all.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yep, because it's true.

You don't have to buy cash cards in any way, they made it extremely easy to make money in this game.

Yeah but innocent people will waste their money in it

Not that I really care about it anyway

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

I'm only looking forward to the bottle. Gonna run around on some thug life stuff.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yep, because it's true.

Yeah but innocent people will waste their money in it

Not that I really care about it anyway

What the hell are you even talking about.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yep, because it's true.

EXACTLY

Yep go ahead and show everyone what a pathetic child you are. Chump ass bitch.

Go tell your mommy the internet is making you feel bad.

Cry a river build a bridge and get over it you NARC.

The tough guy wanabe meme is for your wuss ass tattle tailing.

No wonder so many people liked my original post. Your a joke.
  • ThatRandomGuy42 likes this

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

you guys are stupid to think they would release something big with a customisation pack expect content packs further down the line this is just one of the many character packs they will release to add more of a variety of outfits to online characters im sure most of you have noticed that nearly everyone player wears identical clothes, has the same hair etc. im actually looking forward to more customisation options. And the new weapons.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

I'm only looking forward to the bottle. Gonna run around on some thug life stuff.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Yep, because it's true.

EXACTLY

It's "you're". Not "your"... learn to spell mate :)

Oh and you're pursuing "likes" in your posts?

Wow. That's not gangsta, man!

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

This DLC was supposed to be released probably around this time last month, nobody here waited that long for this DLC.

You guys are being a bit ridiculous.

Exactly.

It was supposed to be released much earlier, but server-problems combined with problems with glitchers delayed the release, so we haven't waited that long for it.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Yep, because it's true.

EXACTLY

It's "you're". Not "your"... learn to spell mate :)

Oh and you're pursuing "likes" in your posts?

Wow. That's not gangsta, man!

finger.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Ok this has gone on long enough.

First of all, for those of you who felt it necessary to spam and flame in this thread, expect to get some sort of negative attention from the admins.

Second, I think there is definitely a basis for people to be upset. While this is free, it does seem a bit uncreative to make the two weapons basically useless. However, I would assume that they have big plans for heavy artillery upgrades later on that probably wont be free.

The thing everyone should be mostly looking forward to is the content creator, online heists, and storymode upgrades. There is a chance that these will be free as well since they were advertised as prime features of GTA Online long before release, but I wouldnt hold your breath.

• gnad likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Welp, this topic went to sh*t. Way to go children.

• willeyj likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users