Beach Bum Pack Let Down

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic
GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Its also free. You have no right to complain about something you are being given absolutely free of charge. The day you pay for a GTAO DLC that you feel is not worth the price is the day this type of complaining will be relevant and not just the whining of a ingrate.

What about buying a game that does not have features that were promised? Can we complain about that? Can we then in turn complain about being given a free metaphorical lollipop to shut our mouths while the promised features still do not arrive? Please enlighten me.

That has nothing to do with my statement. We are discussing the free DLC here. If you have a problem with the game itself then thats on you, find one of the numerous topics that litter this forum about that subject.

• Zonnex likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

That has nothing to do with my statement. We are discussing the free DLC here. If you have a problem with the game itself then thats on you, find one of the numerous topics that litter this forum about that subject.

If you had said please or suggested it in a reasonable manner, I would have agreed with you. But I do not take orders from you and your attitude leaves much to be desired.

• willeyj and RooftopSniper like this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:03 AM Edited by whitebic, 14 November 2013 - 02:05 AM.

Its also free. You have no right to complain about something you are being given absolutely free of charge. The day you pay for a GTAO DLC that you feel is not worth the price is the day this type of complaining will be relevant and not just the whining of a ingrate.

What about buying a game that does not have features that were promised? Can we complain about that? Can we then in turn complain about being given a free metaphorical lollipop to shut our mouths while the promised features still do not arrive? Please enlighten me.

a free dlc that should of been apart of the game on release day.

just like heist and all the other sh*t c*ckstar said would be in this game.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

This is probably one of MANY DLC's that will be released for this game. It's been out for a little over a month, You people need to chill the f*ck out.

Hopefully this is true, but dont blame people if they are a little sceptical giving the actions and untimely fashion R* have handled things so far.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by W3BB13, 14 November 2013 - 02:06 AM.

meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png

Bunch of cry babies. Pathetic.

• Zonnex likes this

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by Halver7, 14 November 2013 - 02:05 AM.

Pointless DLC, just why bother. R* spend your time on being creative with missions and f*ck your flip flops.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

Pointless DLC, just why bother. R* spend your time on being creative with missions and f*ck your flip flops.

THIS. FINALLY. SOMEONE GETS IT.

This DLC serves nothing more then a novelty to make us "feel better" about all the BS that is GTAO up till now.

If this was more then a few vehicles/weapons that were PROBABLY already in the game, but locked until R* chose to unlock, then I'd be more accepting.

But to me, it's a waste of R*'s true potential and a truly fabulous DLC experience.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

It's disappointing in the sense that the game has soooooo much potential but it feels like rockstar intentionally doesn't want to tap into it.

SuperSpartan747
  • SuperSpartan747

The Intel Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Oh look, a free DLC! Let's bitch about it!

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

a useless dlc that should of been released with the game on launch day.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by theadmiral, 14 November 2013 - 02:13 AM.

No heists or stock market or buying and selling real estate? Oh well, at least they are giving us some flip flops and a new hairstyle.

• MisterRawgers, whitebic and RooftopSniper like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

I want that crazy mountain man beard that everybody puts on Trevor.  Why that's not in multiplayer is nuts.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

I want weapons that we can ACTUALLY USE without feeling downgraded.

sweet a new pistol....skin.

sweet a new vehicle.....skin.

sweet, 95 different pairs of sandals...one sandal with 95 different color socks.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

Am I missing something? No missions but there are jobs? Whats the difference? 

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by Halver7, 14 November 2013 - 02:19 AM.

THIS. FINALLY. SOMEONE GETS IT.

This DLC serves nothing more then a novelty to make us "feel better" about all the BS that is GTAO up till now.

If this was more then a few vehicles/weapons that were PROBABLY already in the game, but locked until R* chose to unlock, then I'd be more accepting.

But to me, it's a waste of R*'s true potential and a truly fabulous DLC experience.

Been saying it all along.

Who ever R* employed to create online missions / gameplay are utterly useless.
The lack of creativity is mindblowing. 5 years in the making sucking up a huge salary and all they can think of for a mission is "drive over there and kill / steal something"

Oh well at least i'll have a pair of flip flops to do it in now...awesome.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Its free if you already have in game money. 

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

The only thing I hope comes out of this is more free content.

Beach Bum pack was a lame idea, but the fact they picked such a lame idea first gives me hope that we will eventually see them release an Outlaw Biker pack, which will include leather vests, biker tattoos and all of the damn motorcycles from The Lost and Damned.

Then something like Military Operations pack, so we can get the god damn Hydra that we KNOW they made and then left out of the game.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Let down before actually downloading the unreleased DLC = INVALID.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

^

• Zonnex likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Man you all need to f*cking relax, it's a little free content pack not some grand DLC.

I anticipate there will be many more of these to come as a way to keep introducing new cars, weapons and more.

Once the content creator drops which will probably be with Heist the strain will be taken off Rockstar and we will have player created content to keep it fresh.

If this is how people are going to act in between the release of small and large DLC's then I don't kmow if there's any hope for the worlds most brattiest fan base.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

I can't wait. More SURFer gear.
God. Do yous all hate the Beach?
Like you never saw a syringe needle before.
  • RowanSane likes this

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Agreed.  Utter crap.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Well, Rockstar have done such an exemplary job thus far, I don't see why anyone would doubt either their ability or conviction to post a tweet about they are "looking into it".

Wait, you mean anything involving maintaining an online game? Oh, yeah..no.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

That just shows how sh*tty it is, We are getting it for free yet we still are feeling ripped off. Just a waste of time, An insult really since most of the proposed features aren't available yet the first DLC is a beach dress up pack.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

That's not the worst of it gang!

I hear they have white socks..with sandals!! Socks and sandals?? What am I, and 88 year old retiree in Florida?

Where is my top hat and cane R*??

• MisterRawgers likes this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

That's not the worst of it gang!

I hear they have white socks..with sandals!! Socks and sandals?? What am I, and 88 year old retiree in Florida?

Where is my top hat and cane R*??

They already have socks and sandals, Have been rocking them + sport shorts since day 1.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Do you guys think we will be able to get a James May fancy shirt in the beach bum pack?

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

I want cops n crooks god damn it
  • RooftopSniper likes this

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Ok... I tried really hard, but I can't hold it in any longer. Should HAVE. Could HAVE. Would HAVE. It's not "of." Christ, the internet has really opened my eyes to the failures in our school systems.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Ok... I tried really hard, but I can't hold it in any longer. Should HAVE. Could HAVE. Would HAVE. It's not "of." Christ, the internet has really opened my eyes to the failures in our school systems.

It is ok. Do you feel better after this meltdown?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users