Beach Bum Pack Let Down

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic
K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

Anyone else feel let down by the info that IGN released about the contents of this new addition? I don't care if it's free. Actually, I would rather of PAID EXTRA for BETTER things..

no new missions just stupid jobs,extra races, and parachute jumps..

few new vehicles include a friggin camper? a new boat? (that no one will use) and a dune buggy? wtf

the 2 new weapons being ANOTHER pistol and a friggin broken bottle? wtf were these the most creative things they could think of??

Whoever decided the "theme" of this new DLC was an idiot.

The only thing to look forward to is new clothes, and It would not surprise me to see 150 different coloured swim trunks...

fail R*

• robban, brooklyn718 and ii pr0gr4d3 ii like this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

The new dune buggy will be the kart you see in the pic with the van

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Agree with op.

2 f*cking weapons. A f*cking bottle. A f*cking pistol. Who the f*ck even use pistols? Level 5 players maybe.

Well done cockstar.
  • kingcool52, abfirstr8 and pr0n- like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

Agree with op.

2 f*cking weapons. A f*cking bottle. A f*cking pistol. Who the f*ck even use pistols? Level 5 players maybe.

Well done cockstar.

Don't forget all the new clothes are going to be like 3 t-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, some flip flops, but 10 color variations of each one.

A pair of sandals in 10 colors counts as 10 unique clothing items in the world of GTA Online.

• kingcool52 and gnad like this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

rfLj0Ym.jpg

• GRINCH ASS BITCH, Snoop_Willy, kstowe and 13 others like this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Agree with op.

Well done cockstar.

Don't forget all the new clothes are going to be like 3 t-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, some flip flops, but 10 color variations of each one.

A pair of sandals in 10 colors counts as 10 unique clothing items in the world of GTA Online.

Lol that's true

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

^hilarious

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

How do you know if its been released? I just fired up gta and there wasn't any downloading or whatnot.

franklinmichaeltrevor
  • franklinmichaeltrevor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

This is probably one of MANY DLC's that will be released for this game. It's been out for a little over a month, You people need to chill the f*ck out.

• EyeMacHunt, Slacca, GTAhole and 1 other like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Well IGN said it and that is the same place I get very reliable stats about which vehicles are better than others in certain categories.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

I still have yet to log in and spend that stimulus money, I should get on..hey! PS4 on Friday!

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Never really had high hopes for this so not a huge deal for me. I mean what did you expect for a free DLC.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

How do you know if its been released? I just fired up gta and there wasn't any downloading or whatnot.

Read again.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Oh look, a free DLC! Let's bitch about it!

• Shayd80, ThatRandomGuy42, The Rangler and 1 other like this

123-bob
  • 123-bob

Thug

• Members

It's free.....

If this was EA or Activision, it would cost us $15 for the exact same content......and you WOULD pay it
  • KimberJane, ThatRandomGuy42, scrublord and 4 others like this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

funny when people type out

who cares about rockstar... next gen!

hahah aint nobody give a f*ck

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Agree with op.
Well done cockstar.

To a pussy ass glitcher nothing will ever be good enough.

Sorry gonad, but your a sorry excuse for anything. Your posts, thoughts and ideas are worthless wastes of good English letters and forum space. Everytime I or anyone see your posts we all lose a little more hope in humanity.

I hope this makes you rage a lot. I hope you post some more glitch entitled bullsh*t. I hope you feel proud of what you say, cuz in reality its just sad.

Also, if that's actually you in your avatar...please do the world a favor and get killed. Nuff said.
  • pro_laps, ThatRandomGuy42, kingcool52 and 6 others like this

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

IGN just posted info straight from R* regarding what will be in the pack.

This is probably one of MANY DLC's that will be released for this game. It's been out for a little over a month, You people need to chill the f*ck out.

You fail to see the point I'm trying to make.

would you rather have x amount of really weak mediocre DLC?

or would you rather have x amount of really GOOD DLC?

although this is only the first of "many", it still, (imo) is a horrible idea. I thought companies like to start off great expansions with a BANG! give the players something to talk about.

EVERYTHING IN THIS PACK IS NOTHING MORE THEN NOVELTY and I give it less then a week until people are "over it" and wanting another.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

Link to IGN article? 

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

ahh, I had to search to find it on the web.  here's a link

http://ca.ign.com/ar...k? main twitter

Too bad, I was hoping for a flame thrower as a new weapon.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Agree with op.
Well done cockstar.

I tend to sh*t on AR and SMG users with a pistol

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Point is:

I'd rather of paid extra money, got some really cool things that would make the game more fun indefinetly,

instead of getting a half assed freebie, and now be forced to wait EVEN LONGER for something actually decent to come out.

• abfirstr8 likes this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'll be happy if the "camper" ends up just being a 4 seater van we can customize. 

Otherwise, everything else just reeks of "meh"

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

It's free.....

If this was EA or Activision, it would cost us $15 for the exact same content......and you WOULD

I wouldn't... so yea?

I am not very impressed by the "free" DLC, as it sounds a lot like things that are gimmicks. Boat that should have been included from the start, a dune buggy that isn't anything more than a reskin of the BF most likely, a camper lol, and some beach related truck? Oh... and a broken bottle, along with 007's PoS BB gun. New apparel? Likely to be as it's been said a few items with multiple colors.

I'm not even going to try to justify R*'s choice in words for the "Missions."

Personally I don't think throwing any money into this game is going to make it any more enjoyable for anyone... it's just a waste.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by BloodRedSpark, 14 November 2013 - 01:54 AM.

PS4 on Friday!

clint_ew.gif

• Soran Is On, MisterRawgers, rovert and 1 other like this

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

IGN just posted info straight from R* regarding what will be in the pack.

You fail to see the point I'm trying to make.

would you rather have x amount of really weak mediocre DLC?

or would you rather have x amount of really GOOD DLC?

although this is only the first of "many", it still, (imo) is a horrible idea. I thought companies like to start off great expansions with a BANG! give the players something to talk about.

EVERYTHING IN THIS PACK IS NOTHING MORE THEN NOVELTY and I give it less then a week until people are "over it" and wanting another.

Its also free. You have no right to complain about something you are being given absolutely free of charge. The day you pay for a GTAO DLC that you feel is not worth the price is the day this type of complaining will be relevant and not just the whining of a ingrate.

• ThatRandomGuy42, Str1p3s and Metal Slime like this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Anyone else feel let down by the info that IGN released about the contents of this new addition? I don't care if it's free. Actually, I would rather of PAID EXTRA for BETTER things..

no new missions just stupid jobs,extra races, and parachute jumps..

few new vehicles include a friggin camper? a new boat? (that no one will use) and a dune buggy? wtf

the 2 new weapons being ANOTHER pistol and a friggin broken bottle? wtf were these the most creative things they could think of??

Whoever decided the "theme" of this new DLC was an idiot.

The only thing to look forward to is new clothes, and It would not surprise me to see 150 different coloured swim trunks...

fail R*

^^^THIS X10^^^

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by K1NG CURT1S, 14 November 2013 - 01:58 AM.

It's free.....

If this was EA or Activision, it would cost us $15 for the exact same content......and you WOULD

I wouldn't... so yea?

I am not very impressed by the "free" DLC, as it sounds a lot like things that are gimmicks. Boat that should have been included from the start, a dune buggy that isn't anything more than a reskin of the BF most likely, a camper lol, and some beach related truck? Oh... and a broken bottle, along with 007's PoS BB gun. New apparel? Likely to be as it's been said a few items with multiple colors.

I'm not even going to try to justify R*'s choice in words for the "Missions."

Personally I don't think throwing any money into this game is going to make it any more enjoyable for anyone... it's just a waste.

Not true.

R* is more then capable of making an extremely satisfying DLC, however this is not only pathetic, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to now know that they actually wasted time to implement this garbage.

who the hell is going to run around with a broken beer bottle!?!?

If R* made a poll asking customers what they would like to see in upcoming content, do you think you'd actually hear ideas like

"hey how guys about a camper and a beer bottle you can hit people with."

Wheres all the COOL AND STILL PLAUSIBLE sh*t!?!?!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Its also free. You have no right to complain about something you are being given absolutely free of charge. The day you pay for a GTAO DLC that you feel is not worth the price is the day this type of complaining will be relevant and not just the whining of a ingrate.

What about buying a game that does not have features that were promised? Can we complain about that? Can we then in turn complain about being given a free metaphorical lollipop to shut our mouths while the promised features still do not arrive? Please enlighten me.

• Scumbaggah likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Agree with op.
Well done cockstar.

To a pussy ass glitcher nothing will ever be good enough.

Sorry gonad, but your a sorry excuse for anything. Your posts, thoughts and ideas are worthless wastes of good English letters and forum space. Everytime I or anyone see your posts we all lose a little more hope in humanity.

I hope this makes you rage a lot. I hope you post some more glitch entitled bullsh*t. I hope you feel proud of what you say, cuz in reality its just sad.

Also, if that's actually you in your avatar...please do the world a favor and get killed. Nuff said.

Well that escalated quickly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users