Hello all, today I'd like to share a new multiplayer group my friend and I have created. We are a police roleplay focused group that strives for professionalism while still allowing members headroom to have fun. We are currently on the PS3 console only. To join, you must have a working microphone, speak fluent English, and have a good level of maturity. If you have all these things, what are you waiting for? Join us for a great roleplaying experience.
- Respect all players and staff
- No metagaming (use of out of game character knowledge to benefit your ingame character, an example would be seeing a dot on your map to pinpoint a player's position)
- No creating priority events without the confirmation of a moderator
- No RDMing (random deathmatching, this adds nothing to roleplay experience)
- Listen and follow staff member orders (if a staff members requests everyone to remove someone from a session, consider their judgement and kick them)
- Follow NLR (new life rule, if you die your previous identity/memory is erased. Please don't return to the area of your death for 2 minutes)
- Before acting as civilian, you must ask for permission from a staff member before the session is in progress
- No using supercars! This is unfair for patrolling officers and is actually a rare occurrence.
- No unrealistic behavior or roleplay. An example would be pulling an AK-47 out of your pocket
*As we are still a growing group, we ask that you stay within city limits when acting as police or civilian.
- HOLLISTUPID - Group Founder
- rexxzzyy - Group Co-Founder
*HOW TO JOIN*
Joining is easy, all you need to do is post in this thread or message any GTA Online Roleplay admin on the forums in this format, after that you will be invited to our GTA: Online crew.
Social Club: <social club link here>