Photo

Still get stimulus even if i join late?

37 replies to this topic
kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

I choose not to glitch because I dont want to get banned. Theres no proof that you will get banned, but there is also no proof that you wont. 

I also dont have a lot of time to play long sessions. You dont win a lot for races. Yeah you played from the beginning, but you also made a lot more for each race/mission/etc than you do now.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 20 November 2013 - 03:54 AM.

The money for the missions are still the same it's the Races that dropped not the missions.

You get more money in missions as you rank up

If R* was going to ban people for glitching they would've done it already.

It'd be difference if it was a mod it's not it's a glitch it's an open door that they left open accidently per say so it's not tech illegal it'd be difference if you modded the game to your advantage that's how you get banned not from glitching

Baramos
  • Baramos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

The stimulus money was for players who bought their game new, basically, and had to deal with a lot of launch problems for GTA Online. Its purpose was to make up for the rocky launch they experienced. if you did not experience this rocky launch, why should you feel you deserve the stimulus?

It would be like if I didn't order the Collector's Edition and yet expected to receive the Hotknife or something. I'm sure it will be in a paid DLC in the future but for now those who sprang for the Collector's Edition get to enjoy it exclusively.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

I still think your character should be able to at least buy a house right from the start of character creation. 

It takes a while. im ranked 16 and dont even have a house. I cant keep a car because someone comes along and blows it up. I cant afford to do anything because when I get money, and head to the ATM, here comes someone that kills me and takes my money.

1000 per race/mission is just not enough. Theres some of you that are claiming to make tons of money, yet you would rather spam than share your methods.

Maybe share how you can make the most money legit instead of bashing someone. 

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by chainsoar, 20 November 2013 - 05:31 PM.

I moved my garage out to Sandy Shores for that reason and also because it's right by the Airport.

I have a six car garage but that's all I need.

Now where did you hear you need an apartment worth $200,000 or more to plan a heist?

Hesit hasn't even been released yet so we don't know anything about it or how to plan so stop believing everything you read especially when something isn't even out yet

You know that room to the left of the front door, just inside the apartment? That's the heist planning room. It has sofas and a computer, a blueprint map on the wall and sticky tape marks on the wallpaper where presumably in the past someone has put up pictures and info related to robberies.

Somewhere ingame it says something about needing a high-end apartment, but I forget exactly where. I feel like they put that in fully expecting heists to be ready a lot sooner. Lester also encourages you to buy an apartment early on in your correspondence with him and I'm pretty certain that's what he's getting at.

I still think your character should be able to at least buy a house right from the start of character creation. 

It takes a while. im ranked 16 and dont even have a house. I cant keep a car because someone comes along and blows it up. I cant afford to do anything because when I get money, and head to the ATM, here comes someone that kills me and takes my money.

1000 per race/mission is just not enough. Theres some of you that are claiming to make tons of money, yet you would rather spam than share your methods.

Maybe share how you can make the most money legit instead of bashing someone. 

My best advice to you at your level is to prioritise RP over cash. Higher ranked missions net you much higher payouts. Also, try playing invite only sessions with friends and stealing the high priority vehicle, selling the occasional car here and there, robbing stores to fill up the gaps, and hitting armoured trucks, if they're available to you yet.

• kasheku likes this

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 20 November 2013 - 09:40 PM.

Chainsoar is correct.  Level your character, don't worry about loot too much right now, and by about level 19-20 you'll be able to buy a car (insurance and tracking) and a cheap garage.  Once you get to that point you pickup new contacts, higher payouts, a little more content, etc.

I didn't even own a car until level 20, sold my default vehicle to purchase guns, BP vest and ammo.  I figured can't have a car without a garage, so why bother.  I would just take a parked car, or jack someone if in the mood to fight off bounty hunters.

In any event,  I was pretty damn happy when I was finally able to buy sh*t like a decent car and a dinky garage over by the wind farm.

Good luck!

DrDetroit

Rashed
  • Rashed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey guys, I found this amazing blog where you can get gta 5 cheats HERE'S THE LINK >>>
http://smarturl.it/GTA5UltimateGuide

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

You don't need to go to the ATM to put your money into the bank.

Just pull up your phone go Internet > Money > Maze Bank and then put your money in.

I though you had to go to ATM's too until I figured that out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users