Photo

Still get stimulus even if i join late?

37 replies to this topic
NoahGoldFox
  • NoahGoldFox

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

I am getting xbox live in a week or 2, and im wondering if il still get the stimulus money even though i joined late?

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

Only applies to the players, who joined GTAO in October:

http://www.rockstarg...ct-deposit.html

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Only players who played in October between a certain date will get the stimulus because we lost cars and money.

kamikazeedriver
  • kamikazeedriver

Don

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

No, but new players that start in November get to pay higher taxes on clothes and vehicle upgrades to cover the stimulus we got
  • Justin.. and Bizdaddy like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

I got lucky, I had just moved into my house when GTA came out and didn't get internet until the last week of October. Didn't experience any of the problems with GTAO but I still got the Stimulus Pack. :D

• lol232 likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

If they give the free money to those who were online in October, they should give it to everyone who is online regardless of when they joined.  I really need a huge earner fast or I'll be permanently giving up on GTAO 'cos it is boring as hell without any decent cash.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Yeah, sure, you deserve money for NOTHING!

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 14 November 2013 - 05:50 PM.

If they give the free money to those who were online in October, they should give it to everyone who is online regardless of when they joined.  I really need a huge earner fast or I'll be permanently giving up on GTAO 'cos it is boring as hell without any decent cash.

Oh looky another spoiled brat who wants everything handed to him and not work for it like the rest of us.

I made over a million dollars without glitching or cheating in any way so if I can do it, You can do it but as for giving the money to everybody

Uhh no they shouldn't , They didn't experience the problems we did when GTAO first launched some people actually lost Real Hard Currency when the cloud crashed and this stimulus that R* is giving is a slap in the face to them because this stimulus didn't cost R* a dime it's monlopy money to them.

It's crybabies like you who don't want to earn the money but instead wants it handed to you.

You can earn money easy do missions and other jobs and earn money instead of going around and killing people.

You don't get what you don't earn, So earn your keep so why should you get handed free money while the rest of us lost money in the process?

Hell if you want money that friggin bad do the glitches.

• kamikazeedriver and grantos3000 like this

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

^ Well said sir.  Well said.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by am30, 14 November 2013 - 06:44 PM.

You mean like everyone else got?  So what you loose a car?  Steal one and make it your own!  Big whoop(!)

It's a pretty minor problem really.  I mean I'd be happy with just a bit of cash or games where you're matched with players of a similar rank so you're not just cannon fodder for someone who is ranked a lot higher and can use better weapons, armour etc etc.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Oh looky another spoiled brat who wants everything handed to him and not work for it like the rest of us.

I made over a million dollars without glitching or cheating in any way so if I can do it, You can do it but as for giving the money to everybody

Uhh no they shouldn't , They didn't experience the problems we did when GTAO first launched some people actually lost Real Hard Currency when the cloud crashed and this stimulus that R* is giving is a slap in the face to them because this stimulus didn't cost R* a dime it's monlopy money to them.

It's crybabies like you who don't want to earn the money but instead wants it handed to you.

You can earn money easy do missions and other jobs and earn money instead of going around and killing people.

You don't get what you don't earn, So earn your keep so why should you get handed free money while the rest of us lost money in the process?

Spoilt brat?  Erm, I'm older than you sony and don't get anything handed on a plate to me.  I wan't something, I have to scrimp and save like mad if I want to afford it.  So no, not a spoilt brat, just someone who feels rather let down.  Get it?  Probably not(!)

You miss the point of what I wrote as you're far too busy trying to be a troll and rather than offer help and advise, you show your lack of maturity with brat like behaviour.  There's little point wasting my time trying to explain my situation to a closed wall such as yourself.

Pat-The-Bunny
  • Pat-The-Bunny

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

It's getting feisty in here :)

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by StingrayX, 14 November 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Only October. :/ It's dumb because a lot of the people losing their plays probably couldn't even make $100k.

Guys stop with the arguments. Stop taking things seriously. Spoilt brat? Are you f*cking kidding me? It's a god damn video game. Shut up and get back on topic.
  • grantos3000 likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

I made over $10 mil legit, just saying.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

You mean like everyone else got?  So what you loose a car?  Steal one and make it your own!  Big whoop(!)

It's a pretty minor problem really.  I mean I'd be happy with just a bit of cash or games where you're matched with players of a similar rank so you're not just cannon fodder for someone who is ranked a lot higher and can use better weapons, armour etc etc.

No, clown-boy, it's about not being able to play online when it launched...about having to re-create a character every time you tried to play online, and that's "TRIED", sometimes you couldn't even get on after loading for minutes or it would just crash on you...then back to character creation...

...just because it took you over a month to con your mommy into buying you the game or because the dollar bills accumulate in her g-string less frequently at her advanced age doesn't mean you deserve what everyone got just because you just showed up online...grow up, kid!!

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 15 November 2013 - 12:43 AM.

[/quote]

Spoilt brat?  Erm, I'm older than you sony and don't get anything handed on a plate to me.  I wan't something, I have to scrimp and save like mad if I want to afford it.  So no, not a spoilt brat, just someone who feels rather let down.  Get it?  Probably not(!)

You miss the point of what I wrote as you're far too busy trying to be a troll and rather than offer help and advise, you show your lack of maturity with brat like behaviour.  There's little point wasting my time trying to explain my situation to a closed wall such as yourself.[/quote]

You're not very bright are you?

A do you even know what a troll is?

No you don't so next time find out what a troll is before you start throwing that word around, Just because you've seen other people use it doesn't mean you know what it means

If you scroll to the top i did answer his question, You are the one who came in here whineing saying everybody should get it no matter what and crying because you don't know how to make money in the game.

Second of all i am talking about in the game.

Third of all You don't have a clue how old i am and i'll give you a hint i'm not 12 i'm a lot older so quit pretending that you're an adult we all know you're a whiney 12 year old who stole mommy credit card to buy the game and now your mad because you didn't get it in time to get the "Free Money"

You have NO clue why R* is giving out the money like i said people lost REAL money as in cold hard cash not fake GTA Money but REAL money and many people including myself lost real money so that's why people like myself get pissed off when whiney brats like yourself want free money handed to you without working for it.

We lost more then just cars we lost our players which we had to make SEVERAL times.

Next time learn why we got the money before you start whineing about how you didn't get it, You didn't get it because you didn't deserve it.

"You're not going to explain yourself to someone like me"

I think you should, Why should you get the money when you don't deserve it while people like myself do.

Quit your cry baby whineing and go earn money it's not that HARD but i guess because you actually have to work for it you don't want to do it, Well there are two ways for you to get the money you either earn it or glitch it

If you want to play with adults then grow up

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

I agree with Aira, you just want a handout. We got 500k because most of us earned MORE than that and had it taken from us because the servers crashed. You on the other hand earned nothing and expect Rockstar to just give you money for no reason. There's hardly any server issues now, and I haven't heard of anyone losing money in over a month. Get out there and make your money instead of whining you didn't get it for free.

The game isn't boring without cash, it's like real life... let me quote Betty Draper. "Well go bash your head against the wall. Only boring people are bored."

Half the fun of the damn game is earning cash. Jesus...I can't believe people with opinions this backwards exist.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

Just glitch $500k and get yourself on a level playing field. You'll soon realise that the stimulus didn't last anyone very long and isn't that big a deal. Most people spent half of it just on a 10 car apartment.

kamikazeedriver
  • kamikazeedriver

Don

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

If they give the free money to those who were online in October, they should give it to everyone who is online regardless of when they joined.

How many characters and money did you lose?
Oh wait, nevermind, that was all fixed by the time you started playing, in November.

lol232
  • lol232

Even though you're fed up, you gotta keep your head up'.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

I got lucky, I had just moved into my house when GTA came out and didn't get internet until the last week of October. Didn't experience any of the problems with GTAO but I still got the Stimulus Pack. :D

Almost exactly the same case here, except that I didn't play GTA O so much, rather than not having Internet. :p

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Earning the money, enough to buy items likes cars, businesses and apartments IS the game, in my opinion.  Always striving for that next car upgrade, or the firearms that are unlocked, buying that first garage and car, leveling the character, etc.  

The first time I had enough money to buy a crappy little garage was a joy.  Finally!!  That's when the game changes, now you can buy a decent car and store it somewhere.  Now it's time to upgrade to a place to sleep and park 10-cars in a better, centrally located neighborhood.  The story goes on and on.

Anyhow, just enjoy playing the game and you'll feel like you accompished something in game when you earn the funds.  Not cheat for funds or having it handed to you...actually earning it is 90% of the battle.

Good luck and have fun!

DrDetroit

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

I made over $10 mil legit, just saying.

Nice, I made my first million a few weeks ago, I have about $5 million now.

I didn't spend any money on a big apartment i bought a 6 car garage for like $60,000 in sandy shores and only bought one expensive car and a plane and the rest of the money has been saved.

I haven't bought an apartment because i have no use for it, You can do everything in a garage you can in an apartment except watch TV & Drink Beer which i wouldn't do anyways so it's just a waste of money but when i do reach enough i will finally buy one and stock it with all the high end cars

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

The point of owning an apartment, other than the obvious novelties (parties with friends + strippers, getting drunk/hitting the bong.) IS: When they release the heists you need any apartment 200,000 and above to plan a heist.

I needed the 10 car garage and it's still not enough, I want to be able to own a separate garage from my apartment. I could be happy with 12 cars, but not 10...

The real reason is I want to own the garage out in Paleto Bay, I'm always going out there to mess around without anyone bothering me. I don't know why but I love that area.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

I moved my garage out to Sandy Shores for that reason and also because it's right by the Airport.

I have a six car garage but that's all I need.

Now where did you hear you need an apartment worth $200,000 or more to plan a heist?

Hesit hasn't even been released yet so we don't know anything about it or how to plan so stop believing everything you read especially when something isn't even out yet

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

I think the spoiled brats are the ones who got the stimulus, and dont want anyone else to have it.

I bet you were all spoiled brats. Yelling "Mine, Mine" all the time. 

Bet you didnt even share your toys with other kids either.

really now, what would it matter to you if everyone got the stimulus. It doesnt affect you in the least bit.

My honest opinion is that they should have started everyone off from the start of the character creation with a good chunk of change. Grinding is very annoying when you keep getting killed by asshats who are only there to grief other players.

I have only been able to enjoy one mission online so far, and thats because I did it alone. 

My character has no house, no cars, because it takes forever to get to the point of not being homeless. Really, why would I drop a few bills on an airline ticket just to go live on the streets. rockstar screwed that part up bad.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

No R* didn't.

It's people like you who don't want to work for your money you want it handed to you.

it's not hard at all, In fact I bought my very first garage by robbing the Gas Stations.

People like you don't seem to understand why we got the money and others didn't

It's because we were the ones who had to play with all the bugs from having to remake our charters, loosing our personal cars to loosing our GTA Money that we bought with real hard cash so we didn't just loose GTA money we lost real money so $500,000 is a slap in the face to folks like myself who lost real money in the crash

So we have a real legit reason to be upset and why we deserve the money while kiddos like you who didn't loose anything and want a handout because you are too lazy to make the money yourself.

If you want the money so damn bad then use the LSC glitch and yes you can still do it dispite R* saying they fixed it.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

I joined on the first day and still don't have the Stimulus. Rockstar Support is useless.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Some people still haven't gotten it yet

Kvothe
  • Kvothe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Ever heard of glitching, there are still ways after 1.06

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Some people are too lazy to even glitch they want "THEIR" money and they want it now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users