Where can you find a Phoenix?

5 replies to this topic
Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I've seen it quite a few times in the beginning, but now as I completed the storyline, nowhere. I tried driving a Sandking XL and other Muscle Cars in the rich areas and Paleto Bay, Grapeseed etc. but I just can't find it. Does anybody know?

Thanks in advance.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:55 PM Edited by Polish_Trucker, 13 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Sometimes, when switching to Franklin and his traffic jam issues, they spawn. Or you could try looking in Harmony. :^:

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Looked in Harmony, they weren't there. Also not in Franks traffic jam issues. :(

Reloading and switching characters doesn't work, unfortunately.

Bramzel
  • Bramzel

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:32 PM Edited by Bramzel, 14 November 2013 - 12:32 PM.

The following worked for me:

1. Go to a location with a lot of cars, like a parking lot or a busy intersection;
  2. Restart the Trevor Philips Industries mission from the Game menu. The gang-members attacking Chef in this mission are driving the Phoenix;
  3. Play the mission untill it tells you to free the Chinese from the dumpster, avoid wrecking the cars;
  4. At the end a couple of remaining gang-members will flee, leaving behind one or two Phoenix'. At this moments the cars will become available (their doors are locked at the beginning of the mission);
  5. Get in one of the cars, drive for a few yards so the game knows you're in it;
  6. Get out of the car, blow it up to kill yourself. This fails the mission, returning you to the point where you were when you restarted the mission. 
  7. As the Phoenix is now in your game-memory it should spawn right in front of you. 

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

They sometimes spawn in Strawberry, more specifically by Grove Street and Franklin's garage. It's extremely infrequent though. Your best bet is to try Bramzel's method above. That is, if you can get a Phoenix in the first place. As I recall, they're very prone to...erm...combustion in that level lol

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Thanks, that worked! :)

Have a nice customized one now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users