Photo

cars you miss from gta iv

68 replies to this topic
Peiva's Laahdin
  • Peiva's Laahdin

🌴

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by Tuomaz_, 15 November 2013 - 06:34 PM.

The Feltzer and the Coquette. I hate the way both look in V.

Feltzer-GTA4-front.jpg
Coquette-GTA4-front.jpg

fast-car.png

Coquette-GTAV-Front.jpg

Yeah, V's car design is MUCH worse. I miss Vincent. IV's cars are much more detailed than V's.

E: And Blista Compact. Civic < CR-X.

ReekyAlex
  • ReekyAlex

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

These.Presidente-GTA4-front.jpgMerit-GTA4-front.jpgPMP600-GTA4-front.jpgFortune-GTA4-front.jpgVincent-GTA4-front.jpg

Pretty average cars I know, but I think they just would fit in very well in Los Santos

• Ciaran and CHIEFSTA like this

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

My best car from IV:

Presidente-GTA4-front.jpg

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Huntley sport,

300px-HuntleySport-GTA4-front.jpg

Merit,

300px-Merit-GTA4-front.jpg

Albany Esperanto

300px-Esperanto-GTA4-front.jpg

Chavos:

300px-Chavos-GTA4-front.jpg

And i miss the old sentinel from the GTA III. i don't like the one from Vice City to GTA V that R* did.

Sentinel:

300px-LeoneSentinel-GTALCS-front.jpg

i knpw it's not from GTA IV but i don't find the topic to suggest cars from other GTA's.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

The presidente 

Presidente-GTA4-Supercharge-front.jpg

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by Raavi, 17 November 2013 - 07:47 PM.

The Cognoscenti, the V cabrio variant is a bloody atrocity.

1000px-Cognoscenti-GTA4-front.jpg

• Bonnano likes this

Katve
  • Katve

Lost in Liberty City

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Old Feltzer design was lot better than new one.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

I dont miss anyone of the sh*t cars from iv.

The cars in V are awsome

typical GTA V fanboy attitude : Everything in IV sucked but now with V everything is perfect

GTFO

I miss the Stallion, blista and many others

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Shut up, Sit down and Relax

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by Ciaran., 17 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Old Feltzer(the new one is okish) Esperento, Presidente and Tampa

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Old Feltzer(the new one is okish) Esperento, Presidente and Tampa

Esperenato was in the first mission only. :(

It should be in LS as well.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by Bonnano, 17 November 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Mr Tasty ice cream van, with the random jingles that played backwards when reversing. I'm easily amused, plus it's like my real mode of transport. Kiddies beware. 

mr-tasty.jpg

This should have returned with the Beach Bum. Ice f*cking cream fits perfectly with a beach, ffs.

I wish they got rid of that f*cking stupid Kalafari and replaced it with this bad boy, the jingles could be sleepwalking and the GTA V theme.

OT: I miss all of the IV cars that aren't, but the most missed on is the Moonbeam, it's been in GTA since 2001, a bloody tradition alongside the Stallion, the absence of this van in a SoCal setting is outrageous.

• A 2002 likes this

A 2002
  • A 2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Mr Tasty ice cream van, with the random jingles that played backwards when reversing. I'm easily amused, plus it's like my real mode of transport. Kiddies beware. 

mr-tasty.jpg

This should have returned with the Beach Bum. Ice f*cking cream fits perfectly with a beach, ffs.

I wish they got rid of that f*cking stupid Kalafari and replaced it with this bad boy, the jingles could be sleepwalking and the GTA V theme.

OT: I miss all of the IV cars that aren't, but the most missed on is the Moonbeam, it's been in GTA since 2001, a bloody tradition alongside the Stallion, the absence of this van in a SoCal setting is outrageous.

Exactly!  Blista Compact, Stallion, Moonbeam and Perennial, are the ones I miss the most.

and also I miss those;

Uranus

Esperanto,

Hakumai

• Bonnano likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Bonnano, 17 November 2013 - 09:43 PM.

mr-tasty.jpg

Exactly!  Blista Compact, Stallion, Moonbeam and Perennial, are the ones I miss the most.

and also I miss those;

Uranus

Esperanto,

Hakumai

I know, I also completely despise the Dinka Blista in GTA V, it had the potential to be a Vulcar Club, but they completely defecated it by adding the Dinka Blista name (it's clearly a compact car, removing the compact from the name is retarded), a car that could have been a sexy as f*ck Honda Odyssey looking van.

I believe the Vehicle Department that worked in V is composed of full retards that know nothing about previous GTA vehicles.

• A 2002 likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

The Blista Compact and the Street Sweeper.

A 2002
  • A 2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by A2002, 17 November 2013 - 10:31 PM.

mr-tasty.jpg

and also I miss those;

Uranus

Esperanto,

Hakumai

I know, I also completely despise the Dinka Blista in GTA V, it had the potential to be a Vulcar Club, but they completely defecated it by adding the Dinka Blista name (it's clearly a compact car, removing the compact from the name is retarded), a car that could have been a sexy as f*ck Honda Odyssey looking van.

I believe the Vehicle Department that worked in V is composed of full retards that know nothing about previous GTA vehicles.

I agree soo much!  It's true, they showed NO RESPECT AT ALL to everything that became before V. Every classic GTA car, left out or changed. It's outrageous that they CUT out the Uranus, and skipped the Stallion (car in nearly every game since GTA 1) and yep, it seems they are composed of retards.

I wish they had included all of the old cars and SOME of the older versions of the GTA 3 cars... but NO, R* only thinks about themselves.

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Turismo, Old Feltzer and the NRG 900

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:43 AM Edited by GTARandom, 18 November 2013 - 12:46 AM.

Well, sorry to bring a vehicle from a different GTA, but as someone said here, there's no other topic to say it.

Here goes: I really miss the combine harvester from old San Andreas - with such an open, vast countryside that V has, it is really a dissappointment it wasn't included. 

Guessing they were lacking time with it or were skeptical cus of brutality it would cause when running people over.

CombineHarvester-GTASA-front.jpg

Closest thing that comes to this is a plane cropduster.

Since we're on the topic of farmland vehicles... it also misses the lawnmower - cute little vehicle :D

Mower-GTASA-front.jpg

Another one i liked in San Andreas was the Go-Kart:

Kart-GTASA-front.jpg

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Well, sorry to bring a vehicle from a different GTA, but as someone said here, there's no other topic to say it.

Since we're on the topic of farmland vehicles... it also misses the lawnmower - cute little vehicle :D

Mower-GTASA-front.jpg

Okay, so there is no lawn mower?

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

My favorite car in GTA IV was the BLISTA COMPACT "Honda CRX"

One of my favorite things to do in GTA IV was shoot out the suspension

til the car was nice n loooow & just cruuuuise ! :(

The new BLISTA on GTAV looks kool but I wish they had a 2nd Blista

like they have 2 of the cavalcade, schafter, sentinel etc! 

I REALY WISH THEY'D BRING IN A DLC AT LEAST! 

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by GTARandom, 18 November 2013 - 01:21 AM.

k, there is. Never saw it myself tho

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Funny, as I actually love the Cognoscenti Cabrio in GTA V. Meh, to each's own. I miss these cars:

Stallion

PMP 600

Tampa

Super GT

Albany Presidente

Huntley Sport

Old Feltzer design 

Old Coquette design

And the regular Sabre:

Sabre-GTA4-front.jpg

BoeserBengel83
  • BoeserBengel83

Merryweather protects you!

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

LOL. It seems that i'm the only one who likes the new Feltzer design....anyway, i only want my Blista Combact back, it was a great car, much better than a lot of these "super/sports" cars.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

I dont miss anyone of the sh*t cars from iv.

The cars in V are awsome

Same

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

I agree with that Feltzer design.  do wish though, that they would've made it IV's design, and the extra sh!t was a body mod.

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

Feltzer-GTA4-front.jpg

Coquette-GTA4-front.jpg

fast-car.png

Coquette-GTAV-Front.jpg

How can you hate the new Coqutte!???? it looks so much like the newer Corvette, it's like one of the best in the game!

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:25 AM Edited by boxmonster, 18 November 2013 - 03:26 AM.

Feltzer-GTA4-front.jpg

Coquette-GTA4-front.jpg

fast-car.png

Coquette-GTAV-Front.jpg

How can you hate the new Coqutte!???? it looks so much like the newer Corvette, it's like one of the best in the game!

Well, for me it detracts a bit from the realism factor, IRL, Older Corvettes are very common where I live. I have yet to see a new Corvette. Stupid argument, I know, but they couldn't keep such a common sports car? I don't get why they can't make the older models coexist with the new ones.

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

from GTA San Andreas:

640px-Walton_%28SA%29.jpg

Mena the Menace
  • Mena the Menace

Scumbag

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Fyi the new Feltzer design is from Episodes from Liberty City. It did not originate in V.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loved the Blista Compact. I can't believe it was taken out. It was my favorite car!

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

k, there is. Never saw it myself tho

That's because it's the rarest vehicle in the game. I didn't even know it existed until recently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users