Photo

Has your mechanic ever done this...

23 replies to this topic
BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

I was with a buddy yesterday and he called his mechanic to bring him a car for me to dupe since i accidently sold mine for good. After many failed attempts of the mechanic not bringing the car we finally got him to get off his lazy butt and bring it. The mechanic hopped out of the car and started walking down the road. I ran accross the street to the car and opened the door. As soon as i started to get in the mechanic came running back and threw me out of the car. He jumped in and took off down the road at top speed. Usually he brings cars at a nice normal speed, but this time when he was driving it was top speed. We got into my car and tried to chase him down but he was going way too fast. We started our journey in the middle of the ciry right next to the bank where my apartment is...he drove from there to the airport in the southwest...circled the road infront of the airport a couple of times as we tried to block him off and shoot him but to no success. He then decided to stop making circles on the circle road infront of the airport and took off to the very north of the map. It was the craziest chase ever. As soon as we got up to the north we realized he was gone and had driven back down to around my apartment. This guy was driving like a bat out of hell and i had never seen him do this before....he stole my friends car, drove it across the whole map, and couldn't be caught. Has this happened to anyone else before? We ended up just going to his apartment and pulling out a different car in hopes it was put the dupe car in his garage again.

• kushnstien likes this

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

You got trolled by your own mechanic lol
  • StormerBoy and Killbook like this

TheStranger_NL
  • TheStranger_NL

Ronins MC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I can always appreciate that kind of random things in a gta game.

michaljerzy86
  • michaljerzy86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

I was with a buddy yesterday and he called his mechanic to bring him a car for me to dupe since i accidently sold mine for good. After many failed attempts of the mechanic not bringing the car we finally got him to get off his lazy butt and bring it. The mechanic hopped out of the car and started walking down the road. I ran accross the street to the car and opened the door. As soon as i started to get in the mechanic came running back and threw me out of the car. He jumped in and took off down the road at top speed. Usually he brings cars at a nice normal speed, but this time when he was driving it was top speed. We got into my car and tried to chase him down but he was going way too fast. We started our journey in the middle of the ciry right next to the bank where my apartment is...he drove from there to the airport in the southwest...circled the road infront of the airport a couple of times as we tried to block him off and shoot him but to no success. He then decided to stop making circles on the circle road infront of the airport and took off to the very north of the map. It was the craziest chase ever. As soon as we got up to the north we realized he was gone and had driven back down to around my apartment. This guy was driving like a bat out of hell and i had never seen him do this before....he stole my friends car, drove it across the whole map, and couldn't be caught. Has this happened to anyone else before? We ended up just going to his apartment and pulling out a different car in hopes it was put the dupe car in his garage again.

someone screwed up the lsc glitch. 

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

someone screwed up the lsc glitch. 

My thoughts exactly.

undrtow218
  • undrtow218

ehh..

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

The mechanic makes about 18000 dollars a year. I still shoot that f*cking f*ck in the face everytime. 

OurJud
  • OurJud

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

Scuse my ignorance, but wasn't the problem simply that the car wasn't yours and the mechanic knew this so stole it back and took off?

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

this has happend to me, i started in the city and he took my car all the way to paleto bay.... i couldnt call another car because is said my PV wasnt empty... iv thot of a way that might help, go back to your garage and bring out another car

F1REFLY9145
  • F1REFLY9145

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

The mechanic makes about 18000 dollars a year. I still shoot that f*cking f*ck in the face everytime.

I think he makes more due to its the same 2 guys that work for all if us. Lol but I feel you I also pop him in the face with the shotty. Every time I call him for my vehicles

kushnstien
  • kushnstien

Hoe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Hey as he always says " the scratch was already there"

• kingcool52 likes this

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Man you supposed non glitchers are such assholes.  ITS NOT FROM THE FRICKIN GLITCH U ARROGANT ASSHOLES.  Just because somebody experiences something that u havent DOES NOT MAKE THEM A GLITCHER.  It either means you havent played as much to find these things out for yourselves or you are a hacker confident of not getting caught, who thinks they know the game inside out.

I've seen this mentioned several times on this forum and I too have had this happen three times.  

A few facts:  Nothing to do with LSC glitch
                   Nothing to do with it being a friends car.
                  Nothing to do with duping.

When it happens, it is as random as can be.  For example:-

I had finished a mission somewhere by the beach, called for the mechanic to drop off my sanchez and stood by the roadside.  At this point let me clarify, I was alone, I had done a legitimate mission from my phone and had ended up in a standard freeroam session.
Mechanic gets off MY sanchez and begins to walk away.  I step onto my sanchez, mechanic turns around and shouts something like "HEY WTF" and drags me off the bike.  He toured los santos pretty much.  Finally caught him when he got knocked off by the police chasing me, chasing him.  He got up and began to walk away again.  I cleared my wanted level soon as I had the bike secured.
So then I step onto my sanchez once more and get an instant 2 star wanted level and once again he starts running back towards me and yelling.

Luckily i managed to get away this time but still WTF!!!!!    Of course in reality I was loving it.  It was so random and actually quite fun chasing him.  

The other times didn't last as long as I capped him straight away, maybe because I knew what was happening from the first time.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

The silent voice in ones heart whispers the most profound wisdom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Man you supposed non glitchers are such assholes.  ITS NOT FROM THE FRICKIN GLITCH U ARROGANT ASSHOLES.  Just because somebody experiences something that u havent DOES NOT MAKE THEM A GLITCHER.  It either means you havent played as much to find these things out for yourselves or you are a hacker confident of not getting caught, who thinks they know the game inside out.

I've seen this mentioned several times on this forum and I too have had this happen three times.  

I had finished a mission somewhere by the beach, called for the mechanic to drop off my sanchez and stood by the roadside.  At this point let me clarify, I was alone, I had done a legitimate mission from my phone and had ended up in a standard freeroam session.
Mechanic gets off MY sanchez and begins to walk away.  I step onto my sanchez, mechanic turns around and shouts something like "HEY WTF" and drags me off the bike.  He toured los santos pretty much.  Finally caught him when he got knocked off by the police chasing me, chasing him.  He got up and began to walk away again.  I cleared my wanted level soon as I had the bike secured.
So then I step onto my sanchez once more and get an instant 2 star wanted level and once again he starts running back towards me and yelling.

Luckily i managed to get away this time but still WTF!!!!!    Of course in reality I was loving it.  It was so random and actually quite fun chasing him.  

The other times didn't last as long as I capped him straight away, maybe because I knew what was happening from the first time.

reread, he said he accidentally sold his car for good. LSC glitch.

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:06 PM Edited by mkjah22, 14 November 2013 - 01:07 PM.

Yeah but it wasn't related to the story, you re-read.  He only stated about his car because he was getting a friend to try and replace it, not because he was in the middle of glitching when it happened.   Make sure you read it properly before commenting.  Did you even read what I have posted?  I haven't glitched at all but it happened to me and many other posters on here.

Plus it happened with my custom sanchez of which I bought from the website and modded legit.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

Lol, great story. That fool never ceases to amaze me.

ACUK82
  • ACUK82

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

You thick twat, read a post properly before writting a reply.

Ask yourself this - How do you accidently sell a car?

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

YOLO swag

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by mkjah22, 14 November 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Can't believe you are calling me thick when the only people looking thick on here are the ones saying I have read it wrong.

HE CLEARLY STATES THAT YES HE HAD SOLD HIS CAR FOR GOOD.  END OF STORY. THEN SEPERATELY FROM THAT HE THEN SAID THAT HIS FRIEND CALLED HIS OWN MECHANIC TO BRING  HIS OWN CAR SO THAT OP CAN DUPE IT.  THE FACT HE HAD PREVIOUSLY GLITCHED AND THE FACT THAT HIS FRIENDS INTENTION WAS TO DUPE A NEW CAR FOR OP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MECHANIC STEALING YOUR CAR.

LET ME PUT THIS INTO SIMPLE TERMS FOR YOU.   THIS BUG OR WHATEVER IT IS BASICALLY MAKES THE GAME THINK THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN THE MECHANICS OWN VEHICLE SO IT MAKES HIM REACT LIKE ANY OTHER ANGRY MEMBER OF THE NPC LOS SANTOS POPULATION IN TRYING TO GET IT BACK.

HOW THE f*ck DO YOU GET THAT HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF GLITCHING YOU RETARDED CHILD?  

ONCE AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU DOUBTERS, DID YOU EVEN READ MY MOTHER f*ckIN POST BEFORE VERBALLY ATTACKING MY COMPLETELY RATIONAL EXPLINATION?

and once again, it happened to me 3 times with a website legit bought sanchez with legit bought mods.   Your argument is invalid.

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Caps lock appears to be broken , get the nurse to help you turn it off

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by mkjah22, 14 November 2013 - 01:57 PM.

I would but she didn't bring me my meds today and the ignorance swirling around this thread is astonishingly frustrating.   Amazing how people don't know how to read properly anymore or indeed how to differentiate between one sentence and the next.

In all, the op was just posting about this funny thing that happens sometimes with the mechanic but like with most threads on here it just descends into name calling and unfounded accusations.  I mean, even if this guy does glitch, its completely unrelated to the mechanic bug so why even chime in on the topic about the mechanic?  
I am interested to hear other peoples experiences with this bug but keep your accusations to a more appropriate post which actually relates to glitching. 

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Yeah but it wasn't related to the story, you re-read.  He only stated about his car because he was getting a friend to try and replace it, not because he was in the middle of glitching when it happened.   Make sure you read it properly before commenting.  Did you even read what I have posted?  I haven't glitched at all but it happened to me and many other posters on here.

Plus it happened with my custom sanchez of which I bought from the website and modded legit.

This guy is correct. Me selling my car for the glitch was UNRELATED. The only reason i mentioned it was to clarify why i was going to get a new car from my buddy. The glitch has ZERO to do with this story.

• mkjah22 likes this

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

reread, he said he accidentally sold his car for good. LSC glitch.

Yes i did sell the car FOR GOOD. But there was also a two hour gap between my car being sold and me finding a buddy to dupe me another car. The car being sold for good has nothing to do with this story except explaining why i was looking for another Dupe car. I could have honestly left that part out

• mkjah22 likes this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

to long, didn't read.

seriously, when posting a wall of text like that you can not expect everyone to read trough it. for a long post is a little like catching a cat, you see. i hear you thinking what catching cats has anything to do with all of this but hear me out.

so, the other day i was staying at my mothers place for the night. nothing fancy, just a small house at the edge of town with a spare room where i threw a matress on the foor to sleep on.  i work late shifts this week so i got home at about 23:30, my mother was just heading upstairs to get some sleep. perfect timing i thought inside my head.

i like to smoke a fatty from time to time you see, and that night just felt like 'the night' you know? offcourse i had to be carefull not to wake up my mother because if she would have came down and caught me i would have to listen to a never ending rant again. so i took a nice hot shower, furiously soaping in my unresistable body.. clearing the white goo from between the foreskin of my penor and afterwards i brushed my teeth also. while doing that i came up with a masterplan.

my stash was hidden in my car, witch was parked up front. so my plan was to go trough the back door, use the little wooden gate to get to the street and roll a j in my car. then i would go to the back again, sit on my ass in the small wooden shack in the garden and enjoy a good toke.  but no, it didn't go that well to be honest.

so i put on some clothes. my camouflage cargo pants and a black motorhead sweater with a hoodie to be exact. it is quite cold outside you see,  just over freezing point this time of the year. so i make my way to the back door, trying not to bump into anything. and even if i say it myself, i'm quite proud of my accomplishments. i was quiet as a dead baby up untill that point. then i remembered the lock on the back door makes a loud noise everytime you unlock it. actually, i didn't remember untill i opened it. 'CRACK'.   great,  i woke up the cat, who was peacefully sleeping on it's worn out fluffy blanket on the couch untill my ninja skills failed me.

so about the cat, it's a white male specimin with ginger stripes and spots who does nothing all day but eat, rub against your legs and roll on it's back only to bite your finger when you tickle it's belly. but at night it's a different story.. it's like a wherecat or something. as soon as the moon comes up that little f*cker goes batsh*t crazy, jumping at things that are not there, running across the room chasing imaginary mice and stuff like that you know.. so offcourse 0.666 seconds after i woke it up it was jumping across a table, nearly missing some empty whine bottles and it slammed it's head against a cupboard while jumping at the shelf where we keep it's food. out of instinct i preform a triple backflip, catching the cat in mid air and i proceed to press it down against it's blanket on the couch and rub him between his ears for a good five minutes or so.. it's a great trick it gets the little bugger to fall asleep. works every time.

good, the cat was asleep again. so i finally went outside. then i remembered that the wooden gate makes a terrible screetching sound when opening it and it's right below my mother's bedroom window. so without thinking my agile ass climbs over the fence in a fluid motion like only seen on tv at the female 'beauty diving contest' or whatever it's called in english. i made it to my car and proceeded to roll up while sitting in the passenger seat. paranoia was kicking in already. i swear i saw the neighbours curtains move i felt like i was being watched, so in a hurry i finished my little cone shaped masterpiece. after all the trouble of getting outside i made it extra spicy offcourse. i went back over the fence, sat my ass down in the shed. finally i could get blazed.

to keep it short i'm gonna skip the next 20 minutes or so. just sat there, nothing special.

so i want to go back inside now.. my hands were already getting really cold. when i got to the door however, i failed to notice the cat was awake again and sitting by the back door. offcourse, as soon as i opened it the little ginger bastard squiggeled itself between my legs and dissapeard into the darkness.  kind as i am,  i could not leave it outside in the cold for an entire night so i gently pushed the door shut and went after it.. but i was to late..  i saw it's tail dissapear under the fence already.

in a slightly less gracefull way then before - losing a shoe, cutting my hand and bumping my face into a wall - i climb over the gate again. but no matter how hard i tried, i could not get close to the cat..  it was tempting me. no, it was outright trolling me. every time i got closer it went a little further, clawing at imaginary flies along the way and i swear i even saw it moonwalking for a moment there as i was sneaking closer to grab it.. after a minute or 10 we were at the end of the street..  

then i remembered.. my mother brought choclate muffins from the store.  i don't know why i thought of that at the moment.. i guess the munchies were setting in..  so i want back, over the gate, picked up my shoe and got a muffin from the kitchen cupboard. headed back to the street nearly faceplanting myself when climbing that noisy f*cking gate again and i proceeded to throw pieces of choclate chip muffin at the cat. 

guess what.. it actually worked. kind off.. (who would have thought a cat likes choclate chip muffin huh?)  so i managed to lure it near the house again.. but every time i inched closer it would run off again. i swear that cat is a better troll than all these kids here at gtaforums stickyspermed together. so after a while i'm freezing and shivering and i be like..  'f*ck THE CAT' so i went inside, played some gta:o and enjoyed the rest of my high.

so i guess what i'm trying to say is, when seeing a long post like OP's pop up, it is sometimes better to say 'f*ck it' before you even start reading, than trying to 'catch the cat' and stop reading halfway trough the post losing time and a precious choclate chip muffin in the progress. so TLDR that sh*t OP

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

@ vince91 : are you born retarded or became retarded!
  • mkjah22 likes this

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

from the sounds of it he's just stoned lol

I enjoyed reading OP's story as I have experienced the same thing and its pretty funny.

• Delminator likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users