Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best sports car fully modded in game for free roam and races?

33 replies to this topic
ebonheartnord
  • ebonheartnord

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

So with the stimulation package I was hoping to aim a bit higher than the FREE Elegey. The Elegy is a pretty decent car. However, I was looking to pick another one.

I tried the Grotti. It seems pretty good overall.

I tried the Feltzer. Its major drawback is that its soo easy to slide of the road. A little bump and you end up spinning, The most annoying factor. Otherwise I really love this car. And we all know how people love bumping into each other in races, this would completely ruin my chances .

GT- Decent car. However, its responsiveness is really low. I mean its horrible in sharp turns or in any turns.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Also tried the comet but didn't really like it. Its too small for me.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Best sports? ... Sultan

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

The elegy is probably the best one but the sultan RS is good!

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Rapid GT  once you learn how to handle it

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by Halver7, 13 November 2013 - 06:47 PM.

For me its the grotti carbonizzare.

Best sounding and looking. Hardtop convertable, its the fastest. Great for drifting around bends if you know how to handle it. Its just as fast as and adder or entity. I beat people in them.

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

the carbon for sure.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

This is probably the best answer you're going to get on this subject:

I'm not sure.

I race a Coquette and do fine with it although I think the Carbonizair might be a slight bit faster.

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Its all the same sh*t.. so just pick the one you like the most

I say Comet

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Easy the corvette or the coquette I think it's called. This car drives the best in imo . Yes the carbonizzare is faster , but everybody can't handle it's drift capabilities. The RH8 DOES have better handling , but it just can't reach the same top speed. The 9F is good for free roam , but sucks for racing .

A fully modded coquette , has the top speed to past a feltzer and can stick with the carbonizzare and has better handling then the carbonizzare . It handles as good as the best handling cars in the sports class. I think the coquette is an all around stat car .the most balanced car.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

there are a lot of sports that are about equal. it really comes down to driving and whether catch up is turned on or off. if its turned on you want handling over speed. if catch up is turned off you want speed and accel over handling. simple as that.

Axton
  • Axton

Vault Hunter

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Carbon is the best, for sure.

Though the Comet and Feltzer are a close second.

That Feltzer, though...freakin' Batmobile. It's gorgeous in all black. 

rocky533
  • rocky533

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Carbon is my choice but its down to how you drive..  Feltzer, elgy will stick like glue... carbo, coquette will slip out the back end.  Slipping is not a bad thing, its just different. If you can handle the slip, its much more fun to drive... but a lot less forgiving in corners.  Both types drive different and need to be learned.

Feltzer, elgy = under steer machines... hard to even whip the back end around for a U turn.

Carbo, croquette = over steer machines.   Will whip around on u turns but you have to let off the gas much more often to hold control.

S, 

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

2v3ijc7.jpg

This. No one is catching me in my beast.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Depends on what u race. I have a high succes rate with my fully upgraded ruiner, and sultan.

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

*WMCC Leader**SURF Commissioner*

• WMCC
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

the Benefactor Surano is awesome and REALLY fast when fully modded.  I win tons of races with it and it's cool cause you can't choose it in the race menu and not many people have one..

0_0.jpg

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Tie between the Carbonizzare and the Coquette, The Coqquette is about 50k cheaper than the Carbonizzare. Both of these cars fully modded can compete with Supers.

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

There is no best sports car, it's all down to preference. Buy the cars that people suggested here in singleplayer and test them out to see if you like them or not.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

there isn't much between them all, maxed elegy is the best for race's. but i find it boring and poor cornering.

my go to car tho is the feltzer, it does like to slide abit. but once you master it, its great fun.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Best sports? ... Sultan

paahahahhahaa id like to see the sultan keep up with ANY sports car from legendery motor sports.. wont happen.

I would say the coquette forsure

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

the elegy is my favourite for racing

Mike Honcho
  • Mike Honcho

Packin' Dips

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I find that the Coquette is the easiest to handle at high speed. Comet is the worst by far imo, that thing gets loose when someone sneezes near it.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I am going to say my Carbo. Just practice with it and you'll love it. Been chased in it and left them way behind.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 13 November 2013 - 08:54 PM.

The Elegy is a good starter car for racing, and fun as hell to cruise around in, but IMO the Surano is the best all-around sports car.

The Comet is great too, *if* you know how to handle it.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Best sports? ... Sultan

paahahahhahaa id like to see the sultan keep up with ANY sports car from legendery motor sports.. wont happen.
I would say the coquette forsure

Youre on. My sultan can beat most cara with ease, especially on races with a lot of turns. On straight races, maybe, but on Actual undefined STREET races, i can leave any sports and super car (minus the entity, unless the driver really really sucks) in my dust.

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Best sports? ... Sultan

Really tired of people thinking this. The Sultan gets spanked by the Rapid GT and 9F. I had the Rapid GT for a while but recently converted to the better handling 9F.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Sultan gets spanked by any premium sports car.
Its not even a question.

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Boost!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Yeah I wouldn't personally vote for the Sultan either.  A lot of people on here like it, I guess for the look or something, but that doesn't mean it's good for racing.

I haven't exhaustively raced every sports car, but the Elegy is right up there (and free).  Most of people would pick one out of Elegy, Feltzer or Carbonizzare.  I'd go with whichever of those you most like to drive.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

I am going to say my Carbo. Just practice with it and you'll love it. Been chased in it and left them way behind.

It takes a good driver to drive a carbo. Not just anyone can drive it. So I say coquette . Handles the best at high speed . It is the entity of sports cars . Carbo would be the adder .

ebonheartnord
  • ebonheartnord

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Bump. Anyone else?

Been hearing good things about the Feltzer. But I've found that it has massive spin even with a slight bump.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

I love my fully modded coquette. It's the first premium car i bought.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users