Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's Inside the room in the Mt Chiliad?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
GTAinvaders
  • GTAinvaders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hi everyone! 

With a glitch to get under the map, I could see inside the room of the Mt Chiliad, "The room that some believed would be the Jetpack".
I recorded it and got a video. (Is in Spanish) but here's the video:

make1tclap
  • make1tclap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

then make it in English cause nobody knows wtf ur talking about

• HakatoX likes this

Andruch
  • Andruch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

I dont see anything behind the door.. So whats the point of this thread?

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

2 things, when you 'glitch' you won't see a jetpack anyhow. As you can clearly see, you see the building and trees on the mountain. So glitching in my opinion is pointless on locating the jetpack itself. To find hidden rooms or tunnels yes, other then that no.
2nd, you're looking online. Go into storymode instead. Online differs from storymode.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

2 things, when you 'glitch' you won't see a jetpack anyhow. As you can clearly see, you see the building and trees on the mountain. So glitching in my opinion is pointless on locating the jetpack itself. To find hidden rooms or tunnels yes, other then that no.
2nd, you're looking online. Go into storymode instead. Online differs from storymode.

As said before interiors won't load if they are not triggerd properly. Glitching this way has no use.

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

You can't even see the Parachute, so why would we see the Jetpack? Looks like the glitch only renders certain textures, like like rock face, bushes, steps, and metal.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

As said before interiors won't load if they are not triggerd properly. Glitching this way has no use.

That also :) But if it helps cutting the less brainy people form that herd, then let them thinking they've solved the mystery and give up :p

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

That shak is not meant to have a jetpack it is somewhere else. Why you ask? Because the ufo, egg AND jetpack are needed for the myth as it says on the paint it is well hidden somewhere you will need to be there at the same time as the mountains ufo and flying the jetpack with some egg. Mabye from the nearby cluckin bell factory? Then the doors will open with Chris Formage awarding you with a Pistol 50. And a breifcase with 100usd and a minigun :D
This is my theory...A GAME THEORY! (i wonder if anyoune watches that show)? Btw im flying under the shak right now it is possible to glitch in you can fly with one half in and the other out but it is very difficult.

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

then make it in English cause nobody knows wtf ur talking about

You don't miss nothing, its an attention whore.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

http://gtaforums.com...iliad-mural-v2/  :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users