Photo

SERIOUSLY WTF!

47 replies to this topic
ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

a sns pistol & wait for it......a broken bottle are the new weapons! what about the falme thrower which is even mentioned in the game big let down

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

broken bottle? that's op

UberVIIX
  • UberVIIX

I got your girl sucking on that kumquat juice...

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

This is only the first add on... I wish there was more as well, but hopefully there will be many more free add ons to come....

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Its free isn't it not?

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Can't see the point i mean gta v came about 3 yrs to late gtao ain't gonna mean sh*t with ps4 & xbox one coming out most ppl are getting rid of the old systems & before ppl start i said most not everyone..it's all about next gen now had fun with gta v great game but wont have a ps3 so hopefully we wont have to wait 6 yrs for the next game

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Its free ffs

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

There is no clarity about any aspect on this game.

And that's annoying, after paying for the game the content updates are taking so long.

There is a big list of still most wanted and missing elements.

God knows, wtf Rockstar is up to.
  • Lamborghini1335 likes this

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

i agree what about new cities they said would be coming for gtao? they can't wait much longer with next gen out now..they need to make players have a reason to keep there ps3 or 360

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

They don't have to do anything. GTA has a big enough following that they aren't trying to compete with Xbox One or PS4. They are building an empire with this game, step by step. When its complete this game will be 5 times the size of any GTA prior. The maps, the missions, the content, they plan on pumping in over 50 new updates within the next 2 years. This is going to be massive. However if your too impatient to wait then you'll be like all those kids and people who just can't wait and you'll just keep spending your money on new games and technology. The rest of us will be playing for free and for fun. They still have a solid stream of 15 million people playing at any given time of the day.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Something tells me the new consoles will only allow them to do more with GTAO, Why would they just give up on this game when it is full of potential. I am just guessing they are using the old consoles as a spring board for what they really have planned.

Why do people feel that GTAO is only specific to GTAV?

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Yep, I expected better. At least the DLC is free but still, quite useless weapons.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Something tells me the new consoles will only allow them to do more with GTAO, Why would they just give up on this game when it is full of potential. I am just guessing they are using the old consoles as a spring board for what they really have planned.
Why do people feel that GTAO is only specific to GTAV?

GTAO is a complete different GTA they are building as correctly said above, "step-by-step" an impression of universe online.

But what do they benefit by locking certain accessible areas offline?
If they open up in future patch then what's the point of locking it on day 1?

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

They want you to continue to play. If they throw the whole game in at the beginning then what keeps you coming back? It is a marketing ploy that all companies use. You might as well go yell at Activsion and EA for making you BUY DLC's. They should have just thrown them in from the beginning as well by that logic right?

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

Just because it's free doesn't give it a pass to be subpar or lack content. This is the first pack and R* should show they give a damn. Maybe the vehicles will redeem this pack...we'll see.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Why not wait until you've stealth killed someone with a broken bottle before you cry about it? Oh wait, I forgot, its the usual suspects....and nothing will ever be good enough.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Can't see the point i mean gta v came about 3 yrs to late gtao ain't gonna mean sh*t with ps4 & xbox one coming out most ppl are getting rid of the old systems & before ppl start i said most not everyone..it's all about next gen now had fun with gta v great game but wont have a ps3 so hopefully we wont have to wait 6 yrs for the next game

BS, it's not because new gen is coming out soon that everybody will buy them, and graphics are not everything there is still a lot of people playing GTA San Andreas specially on PC with GTA SA MP ( multiplayer ) and the game is 9 years old .... untill there is no GTA on next gen, people will still play the game.

And about DLCs content, i think they are smart, they don't want to give everything 1 month after the release of the game, they are just waiting until players are bored of it and start to play something else to release new DLCs so they play the game again, if they give everything now, in 2  / 3 months 80% of players won't play anymore

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

They want you to continue to play. If they throw the whole game in at the beginning then what keeps you coming back? It is a marketing ploy that all companies use. You might as well go yell at Activsion and EA for making you BUY DLC's. They should have just thrown them in from the beginning as well by that logic right?

For GTA, as a sandbox game this is ridiculous.
Its after installing the game the picture gets clear about their intentions for single-payer.
To me thats cheating, atleast they never said that single-payer will have certain restrictions all throughout before the release.
AFAIK, EA or Activision have a history of short campaigns and online gaming as a result players do have the basic idea before buying their games.

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

THIS IS JUST BULL-f*ckING-sh*t I WAS EXPECTING MORE POWERFUL AND BIGGER GUNS

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

THIS IS JUST BULL-f*ckING-sh*t I WAS EXPECTING MORE POWERFUL AND BIGGER GUNS

Why in the f*ck were you expecting that? You cant blame anyone but your self for over anticipating!

• Bluesun62 likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

The bottle will just be the knife reskinned.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Nowhere even close to 'most' of the people are gonna get next-gen systems. 

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

"Most" people will still be playing on 360 and PS3 for atleast another year. You act like the new consoles are $60 and everyone can buy one. $400-$500 is alot of money for "most" people. 

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Chainsaw and flame thrower. Thats all i want. 

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Chainsaw and flame thrower. Thats all i want. 

When they first launched the game they mentioned that the class weapons from all the previous versions are in the works. One of the DLC's they give us later on will include these.

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

its free. like everyone else said.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Are we forgetting the giant open weapon wall in the gun shops? Pretty sure there will be quite a few new weapons added in time.

• Wiredmike420 likes this

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Are we forgetting the giant open weapon wall in the gun shops? Pretty sure there will be quite a few new weapons added in time.

Yes keep in mind when the content creator is complete you will be able to even design your own weapons as well. They first mentioned that when they start talking about the content creator. Now they say the 1st part of the content creator is for designing your own races, team deathmatches, etc.; and the rest will come later.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

Yes keep in mind when the content creator is complete you will be able to even design your own weapons as well. They first mentioned that when they start talking about the content creator. Now they say the 1st part of the content creator is for designing your own races, team deathmatches, etc.; and the rest will come later.

Yep, good point. I mean, really, the game hasn't been out that long, and I'm sure the launch issues pushed alot of this stuff back a bit. Patience.

Rockstar20124
  • Rockstar20124

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

a sns pistol & wait for it......a broken bottle are the new weapons! what about the falme thrower which is even mentioned in the game big let down

Flamethrower probably is part of a PDLC weapons pack "only" for 9.99 dollar/euro :/

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

OP you are dumb as f*ck, this is FREE! 

FREE!!!!!!!!

And yet you find something to complain about, honestly go f*ck yourself OP.

GTAO is the best, complainers can go f*ck themselves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users