Photo

GTA Online Beach Bum Pack Released!

112 replies to this topic
GeoQuin4
  • GeoQuin4

Check out Ocular Penetrators on Social Club

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Any news on when the other 3 online characters will be unlocked? I'm not getting rid of vehicles to put a DLC car in my already full garages...

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

*Beach Bum DLC*

*people complaining about LA Beach clothing*

Once again, this is GTAForums. :p I think people forget this was suppose to be out a while back before all the GTAOnline problems pushed it back, we're getting more FREE stuff after this, so chill the f*ck out and stop complaining about a DLC Pack titled Beach Bum containing beach related stuff!

• Toke and Android like this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 15 November 2013 - 04:56 PM.

A broken bottle is nothing but a cop out when it comes to melee weapons, that's something that should have been an option in the vanilla standard game, as well as any other street object not attached to the ground. 

I want decent sized knife or an axe or something, you know, an actual weapon. Serious lack of melee weapons on GTA V.

EDIT: Surely it makes more sense for the bottle to be sold at grocery stores/gas stations, instead of Ammunation. Then you could just smash it over someones head, it being available at Ammunation is retarded. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

A broken bottle is nothing but a cop out when it comes to melee weapons, that's something that should have been an option in the vanilla standard game, as well as any other street object not attached to the ground. 

I want decent sized knife or an axe or something, you know, an actual weapon. Serious lack of melee weapons on GTA V.

EDIT: Surely it makes more sense for the bottle to be sold at grocery stores/gas stations, instead of Ammunation. Then you could just smash it over someones head, it being available at Ammunation is retarded. 

Well they also sell hammers at Ammu-Nation, so what the hell, just go with it, multi-purpose store.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 15 November 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Well they also sell hammers at Ammu-Nation, so what the hell, just go with it, multi-purpose store.

Haha, yeah i guess. A hammer serves more purpose than a broken bottle though, and belongs in Ammunation more than a broken bottle. But yeah, i agree. To be fair i'd much prefer if they bought back the hardware stores from VC.

EDIT: Sorry about my complaining, but a hammer being included only for the Special Edition and Collectors Edition is also a joke, a hammer being something that should just be available to everyone in the standard vanilla game.

CsDaKillah
  • CsDaKillah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

I like the way my guy looks. Don't give a crap about clothes lol. It's cool that the pack is free though.

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

I like the speedboat

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

I guess you get what you pay for.  We didn't pay for sh*t so R* didn't give us sh*t.  Nothing new really.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

free sh*t is still sh*t

what a bunch of garbage updates

Idiot f*cks like you would still complain even if R* released a DLC which you had to pay for by saying, "Shiiiiiiiitz man Cockstar making us pay for their sh*t, wish could've been free cuz i ain't got the money". Yeah, shut the f*ck up, and play the DLC. 

• Toke, Android and TaviColen123 like this

MACKMENACE562
  • MACKMENACE562

Crew Leader/Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

If you You tuber's/GTA Gamers Want to get it crackin online
Like we do in the Streets Then Get At The Crew
who Knows what it Do
Gamertag- MACKMENACE562
@WWW3
@1WorldWideWarriors3
PSN Only
http://socialclub.ro...ber/madhavok562
There Will Be Test Administered
for potential commissioners, lieutenants & representatives
17 And Older ,Ladies Welcome and encouraged
- will focus on heists once they come out.
"FROM FRANCE TO JAPEN ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN TO RIGHT HERE IN CALI,WWW GETS IT CRACKIN"
"Get On Our Level"
-Mackmenace562

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

If you You tuber's/GTA Gamers Want to get it crackin online
Like we do in the Streets Then Get At The Crew
who Knows what it Do
Gamertag- MACKMENACE562
@WWW3
@1WorldWideWarriors3
PSN Only
http://socialclub.ro...ber/madhavok562
There Will Be Test Administered
for potential commissioners, lieutenants & representatives
17 And Older ,Ladies Welcome and encouraged
- will focus on heists once they come out.
"FROM FRANCE TO JAPEN ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN TO RIGHT HERE IN CALI,WWW GETS IT CRACKIN"
"Get On Our Level"
-Mackmenace562

you shouldnt have dropped out of school

• 727gta and MACKMENACE562 like this

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

Don't know why people complain, i'm looking forward to playing extra stuff for free, whatever that extra stuff may be.

ANDREININJA1243
  • ANDREININJA1243

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

I like the ideea,but I want to do more for next GTA 5 online upgrade

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Some stuff from Beach Bum Pack

bifta.jpg
Bifta

speeder.jpg
Speeder

kalahari.jpg
Kalahari

paradise.jpg
Paradise

W_PI_SNSPistol.png
SNS Pistol
  • tenpennyisplainevil and robban like this

BoMBeRMeN
  • BoMBeRMeN

Cpt. Obvious

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Thanks! Where'd you get that info? 

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Damn,

I was hoping the Canis Kalahari was going to be more of an offroad / Dakar style truck, instead we get a VW Thing (fitting for the Beach Bum pack I suppose)

That Speeder OTOH.......Mmmmmm I finally have a reason to by a slip at the marina.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Damn,

I was hoping the Canis Kalahari was going to be more of an offroad / Dakar style truck, instead we get a VW Thing (fitting for the Beach Bum pack I suppose)

That Speeder OTOH.......Mmmmmm I finally have a reason to by a slip at the marina.

Agreed about the kalahari...

Lets hope the bifta is moddable or this is a useless vehicle dlc.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Found the Broken Bottle

W_ME_Bottle.png

• Gray Wolf and robban like this

robban
  • robban

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Nice finds:)

• WildBrick142 likes this

RobinTheBrave
  • RobinTheBrave

\ RobinTheDerp /

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Where are those pictures from? How's that possible? Glitching or something? 

I don't really trust it until there's some more pictures or explanation of where they came from. 

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

I don't really trust it until there's some more pictures or explanation of where they came from. 

They're probably from the socialclub.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 16 November 2013 - 09:45 PM.

Yeah, they are from Social Club. This could explain why it was down earlier on, so images could be added.

SNS Pistol seems to have only ammo clip upgrade. (When I try to add on Suppressor and Flashlight upgrades, I get an empty/corrupted image (a.k.a. Does not exist))

W_PI_SNSPistol_Mag2.png

White Bottle and SNS Pistol

W_ME_Bottle.png

W_PI_SNSPistol.png

sa9v.png

xq1l.png

• GTAKid667 and Gray Wolf like this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Look at the image data, they are on the social club (somewhere)

• WildBrick142 likes this

Android
  • Android

Powerful™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

Any news on when the other 3 online characters will be unlocked? I'm not getting rid of vehicles to put a DLC car in my already full garages...

...you know that this is for Single Player too, right?

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

kalahari.jpg
Kalahari

aOXM0A3.jpg

I wonder if it comes with rich Corinthian leather.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by Bonnano, 17 November 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Yeah, they are from Social Club. This could explain why it was down earlier on, so images could be added.

SNS Pistol seems to have only ammo clip upgrade. (When I try to add on Suppressor and Flashlight upgrades, I get an empty/corrupted image (a.k.a. Does not exist))

W_PI_SNSPistol_Mag2.png

White Bottle and SNS Pistol

W_ME_Bottle.png

W_PI_SNSPistol.png

Reminds me of the pistol Vito used to kill Jackie Aprile Jr. in The Sopranos.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

yeah, all the clothes look like white boy sh*t. tiny ass polo shirts and t-shirts with the back tucked into the ass...shameful

Troof! when u dat gangsta in real lyfe, gotta be gangsta in dis game yu nuh!

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:07 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 18 November 2013 - 10:09 AM.

*Beach Bum DLC*

Once again, this is GTAForums. :p I think people forget this was suppose to be out a while back before all the GTAOnline problems pushed it back, we're getting more FREE stuff after this, so chill the f*ck out and stop complaining about a DLC Pack titled Beach Bum containing beach related stuff!

What is this free stuff you speak of? I've heard it said quite a lot on these forums that GTA is getting more free DLC however I've not been able to find a source for this claim?

I suspect the "free stuff" you refer too is just the content creator and heists.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by poklane, 18 November 2013 - 11:15 AM.

*Beach Bum DLC*

What is this free stuff you speak of? I've heard it said quite a lot on these forums that GTA is getting more free DLC however I've not been able to find a source for this claim?

I suspect the "free stuff" you refer too is just the content creator and heists.

List of free DLC we'll be getting:

Beach Bum DLC: New clothing, new haircuts, new tattoos, new gang attacks, 1 new race, 1 new deathmatch, 1 bike race, 1 survival, 1 parachute activity, 3 cars, 1 boat, 1 handgun and 1 melee weapon. Will launch tomorrow (November 19th). Free.

Content Creator: This lets us create or own races and deathmatches. The very good creations will be stamped as 'Rockstar verified', and everyone can rate every else's creations. No known date (they are hoping this fall, which would be December 21st or earlier), also free.

Heists: This will let us rob things like banks (some have interiors you can already access, some have interiors you can only access in SP). No known date, but free.

Capture The Flag: Pretty straight forward: Capture the flag. Take the enemy flag, bring it to your base and score a point for your team. This DLC will also add the option to create your own Capture the Flag to the Content Creator. No known date, and free.

GTA Banjo
  • GTA Banjo

Blowing Virtual Characters Since 2013

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

^^ Great post man

I'm so hyped for this DLC, bring on tomorrow!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users