Photo

Beach Bum update NEXT WEEK

127 replies to this topic
Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by Sharks80fr, 13 November 2013 - 03:21 PM.

jbik.png

https://twitter.com/...643177486376960

http://www.rockstarg...apons-vehi.html

• DoubleDownDon likes this

bmarshall15
  • bmarshall15

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

thats great, but ps4 comes out friday and i think ill be playing that from now on,lol.

SH1TS0N
  • SH1TS0N

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

actual_1384355164.png
Get ready to hit the beach with all new Jobs with the Beach Bum update for Grand Theft Auto Online, coming November 19th.

Get ready to tear up the coast and kick up some sand with the free Grand Theft Auto Online Beach Bum update that will be coming next week Tuesday November 19th. All the new Beach Bum content will be added automatically to GTA Online through our next title update (1.06), and will include two new weapons, a quartet of rugged and fun new vehicles for land and sea, lots of new action-packed Jobs, plus a wide variety of suitably rad new apparel, hairstyle and tattoo customizations options. Read on for more details.

New Jobs
The Beach Bum update will bring a slew of new action-packed Jobs to GTA Online next week. These include new beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings, Survivals as well as Gang Attacks for those who enjoy a good territorial skirmish.

actual_1384291209.png
 Better not kick sand in the wrong face. Beach blankets may run red by the time the sun sets on Vespucci.

Here are just a few of our favorite new ones that are on the way:

• "Grass Route II" (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.

• "Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.

• "View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you've got skills, it's possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.

• "Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake 'em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.

• "Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.

Expect these and lots more Jobs to be added to Grand Theft Auto Online next week.

New Vehicles
Hit the shore with four sand-and-surf-ready vehicles perfect to take on the all new Beach Bum Races and Vehicle Deathmatches: the BF Bifta dune buggy, the rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and making a special return to the GTA series, the fast and stylish Speeder speedboat. All four vehicles will be available at no in-game cost, with the land-based vehicles accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder available via docktease.com on your in-game phone (call Pegasus for delivery). These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy - to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.

actual_1384291139.png
Take to the seas and waterways in the classic, nimble Speeder.

New Weapons
Expand your arsenal with two new free weapons - the compact yet deadly SNS Pistol and the brutal new Broken Bottle melee weapon which is quite effective at delivering the appropriate message in up close and personal encounters. Each weapon with be available gratis from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online and will be added straight into each of the three characters' inventory in Story Mode.

actual_1383697789.png
Beach bums with attitude. Hit the coast with all new customization options to style up your GTA Online character.

New Customization Options
You'll be able to deck out your GTA Online character with all new beach-ready customization options including stylish board shorts, neon surfer attire, wild tribal tattoos, shaggy hair for that West Coast laissez-faire vibe and more...

This is just the first of many new content updates we're working on for Grand Theft Auto Online in the weeks and months ahead. Please stay tuned here at the Newswire for word on the forthcoming Content Creator, full on cooperative Heists, and GTA Online's take on Capture the Flag - plus info on some exciting new Story Mode updates as well. We'll have new info to share on all of this very soon.
  • Expeace and Itz_Tote94 like this

lannydee
  • lannydee

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by lannydee, 13 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

yeaaahh New survival sounds great! and that broken bottle melee is gonna come useful at the strip club. 

edit: just read that SNS pistol stands for "saturday night special"...oh damn

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

cool hope some of them jobs are missions doubful tho

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'm not gonna hold my breath this time lol

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Sounds crap. More crappy missions that we don't even touch now, a crappy boat for the zero population on sea, and two weapons nobody will be choosing over original weapons. I'm still waiting for this tow truck to be fixed and heists.
  • Pellegrini and GoodGreen like this

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

sh*t son im excited

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

Sounds crap. More crappy missions that we don't even touch now, a crappy boat for the zero population on sea, and two weapons nobody will be choosing over original weapons. I'm still waiting for this tow truck to be fixed and heists.

People still complaining about free stuff smh

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by allinclusive, 13 November 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Damn.. a new melee weapon.. BROKEN BOTTLE! WOW!

I like how the new vehicles are free though.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Dune buggy and the 4x4 truck sound about like the most interesting thing thus far. Hopefully they throw in some good races.

• who-dat likes this

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Just one new survival? would be cool a survival placed in the State Prison in Blaine County.

But... it's something.

I would like to see that big update in clothes. 

Looks good this update.

Ylerion
  • Ylerion

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

Better be real this time.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 03:38 PM.

actual_1383697789.png

Who needs miniguns when a crew of these hobos show up? You`ll laugh so hard you won`t have time to shoot them. The female haircut looks intriguing, though.

For a "content" DLC yes, I am slightly disappointed. I am one of those inadequate people that don`t like sh*t tribals and tattoos the size of an arm... or flip-flops. 

Rebel47
  • Rebel47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

#Nextweek

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

My opinion of such tragic dlc, is not complaining. Have you seen the mess this game is in? And rockstar are f*cking around with terrible dlc packs like this? Lol. If you're excited for this waste of time pack, you really need to get around xbox live more.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

I WANT A f*ckING GOLD CHAIN

• GoodGreen and Kontoxis like this

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Looks fine!

• Expeace likes this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

And it brings me... absolutely nothing.  

Seriously, I love Survival, but come on.  More racing?  More death matches?  

WHERE ARE THE f*ckING HEISTS!!!!???  

• GoodGreen and gnad like this

RAZD
  • RAZD

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

19th Nov 

thuesday mothf*cka

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Nice :D

I'll never complain about free content :)

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

at least there an option for longer hair

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 13 November 2013 - 03:50 PM.

It brings you half a glass bottle to take on those pesky high ranked mini gun users. Why are you so greedy? They've even thrown in a pair of flip flops and girls haircuts so you can do things in style. So ungrateful..

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 03:54 PM.

It brings you half a glass bottle to take on those pesky high ranked mini gun users. Why are you so greedy? They've even thrown in a pair of flip flops and girls haircuts so you can do things in style. So ungrateful..

Flip flops were everything that was needed, I concur. Now the game has reached its peak. We are just some ungrateful crybabies...

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 13 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Nice new haircuts, tattoos and clothing!

Lookin forward to the Paradise Camper Van! :D

Should have been a Paddle-weapon as well though!

wooden-canoe-paddle-old-blade-reinforcedwood-canoe-paddle-16736594.jpg

CarIJohnson
  • CarIJohnson

Grove Street Families

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I WANT A f*ckING GOLD CHAIN

This, and a gold watch. 

#AllGoldEverything

I hate how R* doesn't allow us to wear a necklace and any wrist accessory at the same damn time.

And they say "next week"... Here we go again.

I feel like with this DLC, they could've added the gym to enhance our character's bodies.

But at the end of the day it is free sooooooo, it's all good.

• gnad likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Still not excited....nothing in the beach bum pack seems useful not the weapons or added activities....I want new missions....I could care less about racing and death matches. Where are the Fu(kin heists!!! Ugh

• oneilc19 likes this

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by GSi, 13 November 2013 - 04:00 PM.

Coming next week, * No specific date, Keep posted to the news wire for future updates of the elusive next week date ( in two weeks ) coming soon ( next month ) keep posted to news wire.

Broken bottle lol No Molotovs yet?

I suddenly have this feeling Heists are going to be a huge let down on payouts,

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Looks like new watches and finally chain around neck for males..

Sns. .Saturday night special...intreged ..

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by hammertime99, 13 November 2013 - 04:02 PM.

lol no heists

The game will be out for 2 months and i did 5.5 heists. Simply wonderful  :santa:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users