Photo

Best cars per category...

40 replies to this topic
Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

What are the best cars in each category, or do you think.

Im wanting to fill my garage with one of each although i dont think i can get one of each category car, sports, super, off road etc.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by Craigson, 13 November 2013 - 02:58 PM.

https://docs.google....g&rm=full#gid=0

Here

Sedan - schafter
SUV - baller II
Sports - carbo/elegy
Coupes - exemplar
Off-road - injection
Compact - useless
Super -adder/entity
Bike - bati/akuma
Muscle - dominator/gauntlet

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 13 November 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Super: Entity.

Motorbikes: Akuma/Bati 801 (I prefer Bati, but Akuma is the best I guess).

Off-Road: Don't know, probably the Dune Buggy.

SUV: Baller? Maybe.

Sports: Carbonizzare.

Sedan: Tailgater?

Coupe: F620 or Oracle. I guess.

Compacts: I'd say Issi, it's so fun to drive.

Did I forget something/any class?

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Cool,

thanks a lot man.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 13 November 2013 - 03:01 PM.

You just ignore me? Just like that? Like, even without any kind of pity? I wrote for you! I made a list for you! And this is how you thank me? I am divorcing. I can't believe you just did this to me.

• cloudfuel likes this

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

I asked a similar question recently I ended up going with 1 of each class as well...heres what I got

Compact: Prairie

Sedan: Tailgater

Coup: F620 (or Sentinel...still up in the air on this one)

Muscle: Vigero

SUV: Dubsta

Off-Road: Sandking XL

Sport Classic: Stinger GT

Sport: Rapid GT

Moto: Akuma

Super: Cheetah

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

SUV - Vapid Radius 
Sports - Carbo/Fusillade (yes Fusillade) 
Coupes - Zion Cabrio
Off-road - Karin Rebel (true 4x4)
Compact - Blista
Super -Entity
Bike - Akuma
Muscle - Dominator 

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by Kracus, 13 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

You guys are all missing sports classic.

edit: nm Vandal posted it! :)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Im wanting to fill my garage with one of each although i dont think i can get one of each category car, sports, super, off road etc.

Be careful when asking sh*t like this and believing what you read.

People give personal opinions about their taste in cars.  There is no real "BEST" in each class.  Just preference.

• dannybohy likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Cheetah best super?! Lol seriously, it's obviously the entity

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by dannybohy, 13 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

People give personal opinions about their taste in cars.  There is no real "BEST" in each class.  Just preference.

This is true! I pretty much just gave you my garage list lol!. But I have tried many in each category and at the moment my garage holds what I consider the best. By best I don't always mean speed or handling!. some are just fun to drive or I think look awesome! or even just suit my lady avatar! . My avatar misses her Zion Cabrio hairdressers car! 

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

Yeah, I wish the cheetah and the vacca were more competitive in races, I'd have gotten one of them instead of an entity.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by Vooodu, 13 November 2013 - 03:29 PM.

..But how is the obvious?

These are two very fast super cars...   Is being the fastest car on paper what you consider the 'BEST"? 

People always clam adders and entitys as the best cars.  But even in races guess what cars I see loose the most?  Adders and entitys....Just sayn...lol

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Best four car is the Felon...I was racing adder yesterday had a hard time keeping up.... ram any vehicle and smash thought and keep on trucking full armored take very little damage .....it a full on beast

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

These are two very fast super cars...   Is being the fastest car on paper what you consider the 'BEST"? 

People always clam adders and entitys as the best cars.  But even in races guess what cars I see loose the most?  Adders and entitys....Just sayn...lol

Oh look it's that guy talking about how badass he is but doesn't show up to prove it when I asked him to last time. let's all mock and laugh at this fella who probably couldn't drive himself out of a paper bag.

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by NuklerGhost101838, 13 November 2013 - 03:41 PM.

According to the "official" stats, the best of the stock vehicle classes are the following:

Compacts: Weeny Issi

Coupes: Dewbauchee Exemplar

Motorcycles: Pegassi Bati 801/ Dinka Double-T/ Nagasaki Carbon RS (CE only)

Muscle: Bravado Gauntlet

Off-Road: Canis Bodhi (a.k.a. Trevor's truck)/Nagasaki Blazer

Sedans: Obey Tailgater/ Benefactor Schafter

Sports: Benefactor Surano

Sports Classics: Pegassi Monroe

Super: Truffade Adder

SUVs: Benefactor Dubsta

Vans: Bravado Bison

Mind you, those are the official stock vehicle stats from the GTA V's official guide, not my personal preferences.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Oh look it's that guy talking about how badass he is but doesn't show up to prove it when I asked him to last time. let's all mock and laugh at this fella who probably couldn't drive himself out of a paper bag.

Check your PM... Werido...lmao

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Sorry man, it was implied that the loser would be made fun of by the winner of the event we discussed. You didn't show when you said you would. I still haven't even received a friend request from ya so I shall commence with the mocking and the shaming and the pointing of the fingers and the laughing at your person.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

SUV - Vapid Radius 
Sports - Carbo/Fusillade (yes Fusillade) 
Coupes - Zion Cabrio
Off-road - Karin Rebel (true 4x4)
Compact - Blista
Super -Entity
Bike - Akuma
Muscle - Dominator 

Karin Rebel is not 4x4 have the clean.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

All off road and compact cars are terrible. Just don't waste a space on them. 

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

All off road and compact cars are terrible. Just don't waste a space on them. 

Yeah but then you can't race a custom car when those classes come up...

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by haythem09, 13 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

According to the "unoffical beta" stats that state the Lazer-Jet is the slowest plane, the best of the stock vehicle classes are the following:

Corrected.

People, I've had to say this way to much, but not only are the in-game stats wrong, so are IGN's. So get a brain and test the cars out yourselves and stop being slaves to numbers. The only "Real" numbers we'll get is when the PC version comes out and people can look at the files. Just like how we have the exact IV stats. (Which we didn't get until the PC version was released)

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

You just ignore me? Just like that? Like, even without any kind of pity? I wrote for you! I made a list for you! And this is how you thank me? I am divorcing. I can't believe you just did this to me.

lol, sorry man, i replied to "Craigson" and didnt see your post until now, was in a 11 part playlist online and cooking lol, no disrespect, ive looked at what you said, interesting, gonna check it out, thanks guys.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

This is true! I pretty much just gave you my garage list lol!. But I have tried many in each category and at the moment my garage holds what I consider the best. By best I don't always mean speed or handling!. some are just fun to drive or I think look awesome! or even just suit my lady avatar! . My avatar misses her Zion Cabrio hairdressers car! 

true, i should have asked, what are the best performance cars in each category and what are the best looking, but then again to each their own, i just want an idea, its taking me forever so whayever cars stick out the most from this post is what ill look at then, thanks all.

goodgameme
  • goodgameme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

If it's for racing then here is my list:

Supers - Entity

Motorcycles - Akuma

Compacts - Blista

Sedans - Fugitive

SUVs - Baller (version 2)

Coupes - Exemplar

Muscle - Gauntlet

Sports - Elegy or Feltzer

Sports Classic - Z Type

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

To whoever quoted me being the fastest, my entity would rip the adder up to shreds in corners, the traction is immense, sticks to the floor like a bitch sucking a dick, it's the best looking super, it's got no back window, it's just the best

Ragingpoo
  • Ragingpoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Ragingpoo, 13 November 2013 - 08:21 PM.

Yeah, I wish the cheetah and the vacca were more competitive in races, I'd have gotten one of them instead of an entity.

2013-11-13%2010.58.26.jpg

2013-10-18%2015.14.59.jpg

Have no problem racing against xfs and adders in my cheetah, do pretty well in some instances, have won and lost against them, depends entirely on the map and the amount of mistake the drivers (and myself) made. The 2nd shot was in down the drain, yet I was able to come in close second with a Vacca (stock race). So if both players are having a perfect without catchup, slipstreams and other bumper racers, maybe the xf will be better.

Back on topic

Super - XF & Cheetah & Adder

Sports - Carbon/Coquette/ Feltzer

Classic - Monroe

Coupe - Examplar/Felon/Jackal

Bike - Bati/Akuma

Muscle - Ruiner is apparently pretty good

Offroad/Sedan/Compact/SUV - I dont really care for since firstly not many race are these type and second, when you do come across it, very likely you won't be the only one racing in a stock vechicle, so even though you won't win, you aren't gurantee to lose either

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

This is MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE which may not tally with other people's perceptions. This is normal and there is no need to call my mum a c*nt or anything.

Compact: Blista

Coupe: Sentinel XS

Sport: Coquette

Super: Entity

SUV: Radius

Sedan: Schafter

Bike; Akuma

Muscle: Sabre Turbo

Sports Classic: Monroe

Off-Road: Dune Buggy

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

2013-11-13%2010.58.26.jpg

2013-10-18%2015.14.59.jpg

Have no problem racing against xfs and adders in my cheetah, do pretty well in some instances, have won and lost against them, depends entirely on the map and the amount of mistake the drivers (and myself) made. The 2nd shot was in down the drain, yet I was able to come in close second with a Vacca (stock race). So if both players are having a perfect without catchup, slipstreams and other bumper racers, maybe the xf will be better.

Can't see imgur from work so I can't see those screenies however...

I was racing a few nights ago with the entity and the only other guy in the room was using a vacca on the sewers map (so nice long straights).

Anyway, yeah, even with slip streaming (catchup was off) he just couldn't keep up. I felt bad for him frankly cause it's such a nice car it shouldn't be so completely overpowered by the entitiy although it DOES cost like 600k more...

I can't say I've had a good enough match driving a cheetah to be able to tell if it makes a big difference but I rarely see a cheetah win a race. In fact I recall it happening once and that's the only time.

For the super car class I think upgrades should make them all equal... ish but it just isn't the case. Even Adder's seem OP going against an entity on certain maps.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Compact: Prairie

Sedan: Tailgater

Coupe: Exemplar

Muscle: Gauntlet

Off-Road: Injection

Sports Classic: Monroe

Sports: Feltzer