Quantcast

» «
Photo

we're tracking you as a possible cheater....

109 replies to this topic
Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

I glitch on one of my accounts and i'm one of the players that gets the true fun when I play on my glitched account. I never get bored, I play the missions with friends for fun, parachute race, etc... But when I play my legit account it's more irritating not having money. That good feeling of getting car mods legit has gone away a little. sh*ts too expensive and sh*t cost too much money!

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

HEART = WARMED

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

I think it's based on how quickly you're killing different players, not just your in-session K/D. I get well over a 20-25 K/D nearly every session I play, yet the only time that I've ever received this message was after I had killed the same 3-4 people about 10 times each in very quick succession (about 3 to 5 minutes total) without dying. Either way, it's bullsh*t (assuming you're not actually cheating), don't worry about it.

I think but am not certain, that if you get over 50k/d = instant cheaters lobby.

Test it out :p

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Still awaiting explanation. I have no shame in asking 23524523452345234543 times.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

Blaster, don't be a nuisance. Being a pest isn't getting your point across. Either discuss about the topic on hand or don't post at all.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Blaster, don't be a nuisance. Being a pest isn't getting your point across. Either discuss about the topic on hand or don't post at all.

It's directly related to being classified as a cheater.

Should I post a new thread?

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

its either from reports or having a K/D above 20.0 in your current session. 

wtf.  I can go 20 kd just sniping in a session.  Thats gay.   sh*t i went 20 kd earlier today just sniping tank drivers.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

It's directly related to being classified as a cheater.

Should I post a new thread?

What you're asking has no relevance to the topic at hand. He's discussing the message prompt that says 'we're tracking you as a possible cheater'.

Sure, make another topic.. or perhaps search first, may already be one with the exact same question as yours.. though I don't see why it's such a big deal. There's so much money floating around out there, why's it matter if one spent more than he's earned, if so.. possible that he/she in facts cheats.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

How is this a popular topic? I just wanted to know if I will get banned for killing someone in a personal car. I don't have glitched money. -_-

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

I think but am not certain, that if you get over 50k/d = instant cheaters lobby.

Nah, that doesn't do anything.

Also, EyeMac, is your PSN Jessica something?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

.....Rockstar knows...they have the data....leave it to the professionals.

Well, we left it to the professionals and we got GTA0.  :bored:

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:14 AM Edited by Myrten, 15 November 2013 - 09:18 AM.

Still awaiting explanation. I have no shame in asking 23524523452345234543 times.

This way: http://gtaforums.com...-want-for-free/

It doesn't work now but at the time that thread was made saving money operations to cloud was heavily delayed so if you had 1 million you could buy Adder and after going to SP & back you would still have 1M which you could spend on other stuff...

It's funny how many people who were legit before abused this :D

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

That qualifies as "skill" - be it personal or some idiot that can`t take a hint. 

What I think happened was automated message from ingame reports, or whatever automated stat tracking that gone from green to red light.

Regardless of anything and any stat tracking, he will NEVER be put in a cheaters lobby or get reprimanded, for a simple reason: Rockstar has no proof of him cheating. By cheating I am not talking about philosophical debates like we see on forums, but hard data, with file signatures and precise name of cheat used, file modified, or whatever.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

If K/D ratio is the way to a cheater pool I'm going to have to stop spawn trapping noobs with my tank I guess....how else will I pay them back for randomly killing me on sight?

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

I've never seen the cheater tracking message at all, guess I’m just not pro enough. Also I really wonder wtf the point of the warning is, surely it’ll just unduly worry people who aren’t cheating whilst giving actual cheaters a chance to go to ground?

PLEASE PICK THIS OPTION. Blaster, please pick this option. Please, please, please.

This way: http://gtaforums.com...-want-for-free/

It doesn't work now but at the time that thread was made saving money operations to cloud was heavily delayed so if you had 1 million you could buy Adder and after going to SP & back you would still have 1M which you could spend on other stuff...

It's funny how many people who were legit before abused this :D

There's also another method for free cars which doesn't rely on server trouble and involves having a full garage first and confirming the purchase whilst entering the PSN/XBox store. However that method doesn't even count as money spent on RSC (couldn't get car mods that way though).

It's funny though how cloud problems afect purchases in this game - it's possible for it to glitch out, taking your money and giving you nothing but it's also possible to keep the item and get your money back. One or the other is understandable but allowing both possibilities seems strange.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

If K/D ratio is the way to a cheater pool I'm going to have to stop spawn trapping noobs with my tank I guess....how else will I pay them back for randomly killing me on sight?

Umm, waiting a little while and then surprise killing them? Its the most satisfying way that I've noticed. I haven't tried tanking through LS so I don't know the joys of it. Not being sarcastic because while I tend to avoid ppl in tanks, I bet its lots of fun being in one in the city.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

You clearly have zero skills if you have to kill 'noobs' with a tank.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

high rank Legit players = Lester or must be neglecting their families.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Clearly I don't...you're right about that. I'm sorry that isn't an isult to me either, so you'll have to try harder :)

Anyway, FWIW I don't do this just to do it. If I'm minding my own business and you're one of the assholes who caps me for no reason you may become a spawn camp tank victim. My only aim is to annoy you as much as you annoyed me by killing me for no reason. If I PvP you on foot you'll get half the kills and it won't be nearly as annoying for you...so I tip the scales.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 15 November 2013 - 06:45 PM.

http://gtaforums.com...ion-time/page-2 <---- post #40

99% of people in bad sports lobbies are ranked at least 50 and above so when some guy shot at me I started killing him. Again and again and again. Until I realised he was a level 3....

Only time I've ever felt bad in gta. ..

So, let me get things straight. He has zero skills if he kills some guy over and over again with his weapon of choice, but you don`t. Care to enlighten us, kind sir?

Because, to me, some idiot shooting me and trying to spawn trap me, without knowing or havign the means to defend against my Buzzard or my tank is the biggest idiot on earth - aka NOOB. A NO THINKER, someone that thinks she/he is clever with a pew pew gun, assuming I don`t have a bigger gun if they haven`t seen it in the first minute.

Shooting someone you automatically assume they will want revenge. Some kill you once. Some kill you 5000 times with a bigger gun. Sh*t happens. But remember one thing: You brought all this onto yourself when you fired the first shot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users