Quantcast

» «
Photo

we're tracking you as a possible cheater....

109 replies to this topic
Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by Legendstig, 15 November 2013 - 05:29 AM.

If you weren't 'cheating' then there's nothing to be worried about. Devs don't just click the ban hammer without investigating first.

Sorry doubt there is going to be any bans.

Im saying this from first hand experience, i've been reported loads. And i've rtm'd the game, and much worse etc

All they do is send you to a cheaters lobby, the sentences start at one month minimum. Also easy to 'exit'.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

If you weren't 'cheating' then there's nothing to be worried about. Devs don't just click the ban hammer without investigating first.

Im saying this from first hand experience, i've been reported loads. And i've rtm'd the game, and much worse etc

All they do is send you to a cheaters lobby, the sentences start at one month minimum. Also easy to 'exit'.

So...basically you're saying to us you've hacked the game...for whatever purpose...and been reported by people....and R* knows this and has done nothing more to send you to a cheaters lobby?

I mean...that is what you're saying...but I'm just clarifying...because seems to me that is proof that the "ban everyone" assholes are wrong....

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

Yes i posted a thread with proof, which got locked about it.

I had to edit the client side rpf files to get outta the cheaters lobby.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by GunWrath, 15 November 2013 - 05:37 AM.

If you've been gaming for awhile.. let's say years, then you'd know that most devs won't actively seek our hackers, glitchers, cheaters, etc in the first phases of gameplay due to other pressing matters at hand. Such as DLC deadlines and not to mention working on ways (coding, scripts) to remove possible chances of hacking/cheating prior to handing out bans. Why ban someone just for them to make a new account and go back to cheating without properly fixing the issue first?

Cheaters lobby is just their temporary placement holder for now. Don't worry, your time will come.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

It's not about your stats. It's not about your in-session stats. It's not that you glitched a car into your garage, and it's definitely not about being rich.

Having a KD of more than 20, or 25, can't remember, classifies you as a cheater, or increases your cheater points. I believe it is the only automatic cheater trigger, the rest is likely done manually.

My friend got this message, and he had in fact cheated. He hadn't done anything out of the ordinary for a couple of weeks, so it was weird for him to get that message.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

I believe I saw the thread...yes...I did come to think about it. I don't know sh*t about what you're doing, how it works or anything...but it's interesting to hear what the responses are. It really reaffirms to me they won't be messing with any of the recipients of hacked money...

is the cheater pool something that a hacker could get another player out of...or could you only do it to your own account...I mean without "borrowing" the person sign in information...lol

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

Maybe they reported me. So what happens to me now? How do I tell them I'm not cheating?

If you are not cheating then you are not cheating. Noskill imbeciles getting killed 50 times over and over again is not cheating.. not on your part. Nature cheated THEM, but that is between them and their parents.

I`d get a good laugh and kill `em some more.

Dude.. get a life .

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

I believe I saw the thread...yes...I did come to think about it. I don't know sh*t about what you're doing, how it works or anything...but it's interesting to hear what the responses are. It really reaffirms to me they won't be messing with any of the recipients of hacked money...

is the cheater pool something that a hacker could get another player out of...or could you only do it to your own account...I mean without "borrowing" the person sign in information...lol

A couple of friends trusted me with their login info today to do something for them. You just need to give it to the right person.

I seriously doubt you could get anyone out of a cheater pool without signing into their account. The method for getting them out will probably get you put back in at some point also.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

A couple of friends trusted me with their login info today to do something for them. You just need to give it to the right person.

I seriously doubt you could get anyone out of a cheater pool without signing into their account. The method for getting them out will probably get you put back in at some point also.

That's what I figured. Just ignorant curiosity. I'll take hacker money, but I'm not letting anyone into my account. I'd just sit in a pool for however long.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

That's what I figured. Just ignorant curiosity. I'll take hacker money, but I'm not letting anyone into my account. I'd just sit in a pool for however long.

If you're not a hacker, you have a 0% chance of going into a cheater pool.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

If you've been gaming for awhile.. let's say years, then you'd know that most devs won't actively seek our hackers, glitchers, cheaters, etc in the first phases of gameplay due to other pressing matters at hand. Such as DLC deadlines and not to mention working on ways (coding, scripts) to remove possible chances of hacking/cheating prior to handing out bans. Why ban someone just for them to make a new account and go back to cheating without properly fixing the issue first?

Cheaters lobby is just their temporary placement holder for now. Don't worry, your time will come.

True. Your right in a sense, but I've also been told that R* didn't ban people on MP3 also it would have been easier for them to do it now rather than later.

Either way, no skin off my nose if I get banned. Disposable psn, spoofed mac, public cID and a spoofed iP mean im never truly banned. Plus while glitches can be patched, there will always be hacks.

Lastly this game will be old in a months time, and I've already got my enjoyment outta it. If i ever feel the need to come back to it, il just play on my fully legit level 60 account.
  • Dillinger83 likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

I am obviously grinning over here... and the long list is great, but one thing is jacked...

There is no way to spend more than you've earned. I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Show an example.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

Possibly i wouldn't rule out at this stage.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

True. Your right in a sense, but I've also been told that R* didn't ban people on MP3 also it would have been easier for them to do it now rather than later.

Either way, no skin off my nose if I get banned. Disposable psn, spoofed mac, public cID and a spoofed iP mean im never truly banned. Plus while glitches can be patched, there will always be hacks.

Lastly this game will be old in a months time, and I've already got my enjoyment outta it. If i ever feel the need to come back to it, il just play on my fully legit level 60 account.

Tell me you're not playing with a public console ID....

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:47 AM Edited by Legendstig, 15 November 2013 - 05:48 AM.

Public cID on account im expectin to get banned lol. I made it for the purpose of messing about and getting it banned.

I would never use one with my legitimate accounts.

Edit. I release cIDs for one of the big sites, if you ever need one.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

If you've got your fun, then that's all that matters. But having fun versus getting banned isn't something noble. Rather have fun and still be able to play a game legitimately is where you truly get your fun. No harsh offense but it's people like you that some what destroy gaming these days. Sad but true..

Can you truly not enjoy a game without hacking?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

I am obviously grinning over here... and the long list is great, but one thing is jacked...

There is no way to spend more than you've earned. I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Show an example.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

If you've got your fun, then that's all that matters. But having fun versus getting banned isn't something noble. Rather have fun and still be able to play a game legitimately is where you truly get your fun. No harsh offense but it's people like you that some what destroy gaming these days. Sad but true..

Well, hacking allows you to truly enjoy GTA Online. No money issues, unlock all the stuff, then you can just focus on fun stuff.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

Eh, I truly enjoy GTA Online without all the money and unlocks. I get more satisfaction from earning my upgrades and money the hard earned way. While the glitcher people are just rolling around bored and have no motive to do anything other than show off their chrome rides.. I'm striving and having more of a challenge running from police with a car that only has 40% Armor, Lvl 2 Engine and stock wheels.

To each his own.. 

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please respond to this, come on.

I have looked at many profiles of people who are cheaters, and I have never seen one with more money spent than earned.

Someone please explain this to me.

"I got these cheeseburgers man..."

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

Eh, I truly enjoy GTA Online without all the money and unlocks. I get more satisfaction from earning my upgrades and money the hard earned way. While the glitcher people are just rolling around bored and have no motive to do anything other than show off their chrome rides.. I'm striving and having more of a challenge running from police with a car that only has 40% Armor, Lvl 2 Engine and stock wheels.

To each his own.. 

I honestly don't have time for that. I enjoy just chilling with friends, playing survivals, chasing bounty targets and going on adventures without limits.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Fair points raised and all true to an extent. Theres a lot of misconceptions about hackers, and not all hackers ruin the experience for others.

Theres very few 'true' hackers out there, but there are loads of hackers in general. Ie. Small amount of people know how to make the coding and add an GUI to it, but they release it to everyone on popular sites. They simplify the already simple process of hacking and this is where the problems stem from.

I don't play on my hacked account often, i usually play on my legit account on which i don't even like repeating missions or farming.

But I use my hacked account to just mess around etc (time constraints). I have god mode and infinite ammo on, but I never kill other players. I usually go on rampages against the cops, and get the whole lobby to join in . I also send out money from time to time to random people, reactions are usually positive. If their negative i just remove the money. (Also get to spawn rare cars for people).

So while I agree hackers in general, can be bad for gamers due to them absorbing devs time. I don't think this will ever change, and Im just takin advantage of my time constraints.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

PkUnzipper is a genius. Full analysis of cheating.

But.... but  but but...

I still don't understand how somebody could spend more than they've earned. Never seen that on a profile.

Hi.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

Blaster, wtf are you going on about?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

Hey guys. I have no friends IRL and my parents pay no attention to me. Can someone please talk to me??

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 06:08 AM.

Thank God somebody is finally ready to at least make an attempt at addressing my question:

How is it possible for somebody to spend more money than they have earned? I have looked at many cheaters' accounts, and not once have I seen a higher total for money spent than earned.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

I think it's based on how quickly you're killing different players, not just your in-session K/D. I get well over a 20-25 K/D nearly every session I play, yet the only time that I've ever received this message was after I had killed the same 3-4 people about 10 times each in very quick succession (about 3 to 5 minutes total) without dying. Either way, it's bullsh*t (assuming you're not actually cheating), don't worry about it.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Thank God somebody is finally ready to at least make an attempt at addressing my question:

How is it possible for somebody to spend more money than they have earned? I have looked at many cheaters' accounts, and not once have I seen a higher total for money spent than earned.

The same way people spend more money than they earned in real-life. Wrap your head around that one for awhile.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:13 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 06:14 AM.

The same way people spend more money than they earned in real-life. Wrap your head around that one for awhile.

Maybe we are not agreeing on the word "earned".

If we're talking about glitching, receiving gifts, farming, ANYTHING, it still all adds up into your total cash EARNED, which will always be less than or equal to cash spent.

Even if the money is as dirty as a meat grinder waste-pan full of split apart glitchers' body parts, it's still going to show up as money EARNED.

So somebody tell me what they're talking about with this more money spent than earned thing.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

I think it's based on how quickly you're killing different players, not just your in-session K/D. I get well over a 20-25 K/D nearly every session I play, yet the only time that I've ever received this message was after I had killed the same 3-4 people about 10 times each in very quick succession (about 3 to 5 minutes total) without dying. Either way, it's bullsh*t (assuming you're not actually cheating), don't worry about it.

That's because all you do is fly around in the jet. Although I have to admit you're the best jet pilot I've seen online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users