Maybe they reported me. So what happens to me now? How do I tell them I'm not cheating?
I'd send R* a pic of your RGSC GTAO web page that tracks all of your SP and online char stats. This is about the only way you can prove your innocence next to sending them screen shots (or video) of what ppl are reporting you for in FM. If you're not doing jobs, then in the competitive stats section, you should have done at least ONE competitive race or activity where you can make money.
Basically your RSGC online profile stats should make sense.
One sure red flag that you're a cheater is if the cash earned section of your webpage shows that the TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT (buying your expensive WMD toys) EXCEEDS THE TOTAL CASH EARNED (from all LEGAL jobs, pickups, car exports/sales, gambling/betting, races etc.) Or conversely, THE TOTAL CASH EARNED GROSSLY EXCEEDS TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT. aka a multi BILLION dollar account with multi million dollar expenses buying chrome adders, military WMD, expensive apts etc.
In the Criminal Record section, your skill bars should be appropriate for your level. If you LEGALLY earned the cash to buy a military truck, then this implies you're at least level 40+. Because you would have to do/farm a sh*tLOAD of missions/jobs/races to save up enough money to buy something like that.
If you made most your income farming, then this would show up in the jobs stat in the cash earned section of your GTAO webpage. If this job stat is low or ZERO then you're definitely a cheater
If you own and insured military hardware, this also implies your char lvl should be at least 40+. Which also implies your skill bars should be basically maxed out. Especially in the shooting, stamina and driving categories. If your combat skill stats are low AND you've got a multimillion dollar+ bank account, then that's a sign you're definitely a cheater.
If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS for the 44 days the game has been out, that's a definite sign you're a cheater. Because of these simple facts:
* there are 24 hrs per day
* 6-8 hrs of which you spend sleeping
* 6-8 hrs you spend working or in school, leaves some
* 8-12 hrs where you're obsessively playing GTAO and especially since
* all the missions/races/side activities don't pay sh*t compared to what you can make glitching the game.
So bottom line:
- If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS and your char is lvl 500+ that's a definite sign you're a cheater
- If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS (or is in the hundreds of MILLIONS) AND you own ALL vehicle types in your char profile (i.e. all military vehicles, aircraft, cars, boats, bikes etc) in the 44 days the game has been out, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
- If your bank account transaction log shows you've been busy gifting/sharing large quantities of GTA$ (eg. $500k+) to other random players, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
- If you spend 100% of your time running around FM deliberately griefing ppl to bump your K/D ratio, then that's another definite sign you're a cheater. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPENDING ANY TIME DOING LEGIT JOBS/MISSION TO MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR AMMUNATION FIXATION. Fully upgraded weapons, ammo and armor cost $$$$ you know. Having to continuously replace the ammo and armor becomes a major ongoing expense. Especially if you're adding the cost of other ppl vehicle insurance bills and your personal health care bills.
...these are all definite signs you're a cheater (and sh*tty griefer as well)
- If ppl notice you've been continuously replacing your expensive up armored military vehicle after they (or the cops, mercs etc) destroy it to stop your rampage in FM AND they see evidence you're guilty of any of the above......
That is total bullsh*t. I meet most if that criteria because some hacker gave me unsolicited money. That makes me a cheater?