Quantcast

» «
Photo

we're tracking you as a possible cheater....

109 replies to this topic
jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Maybe they reported me. So what happens to me now? How do I tell them I'm not cheating?

I'd send R* a pic of your RGSC GTAO web page that tracks all of your SP and online char stats. This is about the only way you can prove your innocence next to sending them screen shots (or video) of what ppl are reporting you for in FM. If you're not doing jobs, then in the competitive stats section, you should have done at least ONE competitive race or activity where you can make money.

Basically your RSGC online profile stats should make sense.

One sure red flag that you're a cheater is if the cash earned section of your webpage shows that the TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT (buying your expensive WMD toys) EXCEEDS THE TOTAL CASH EARNED (from all LEGAL jobs, pickups, car exports/sales, gambling/betting, races etc.) Or conversely, THE TOTAL CASH EARNED GROSSLY EXCEEDS TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT. aka a multi BILLION dollar account with multi million dollar expenses buying chrome adders, military WMD, expensive apts etc.

In the Criminal Record section, your skill bars should be appropriate for your level.  If you LEGALLY earned the cash to buy a military truck, then this implies you're at least level 40+.  Because you would have to do/farm a sh*tLOAD of missions/jobs/races to save up enough money to buy something like that.  

If you made most your income farming, then this would show up in the jobs stat in the cash earned section of your GTAO webpageIf this job stat is low or ZERO then you're definitely a cheater

If you own and insured military hardware, this also implies your char lvl should be at least 40+. Which also implies your skill bars should be basically maxed out.  Especially in the shooting, stamina and driving categories. If your combat skill stats are low AND you've got a multimillion dollar+ bank account, then that's a sign you're definitely a cheater.

If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS for the 44 days the game has been out, that's a definite sign you're a cheater. Because of these simple facts:

* there are 24 hrs per day
* 6-8 hrs of which you spend sleeping
* 6-8 hrs you spend working or in school, leaves some
* 8-12 hrs where you're obsessively playing GTAO and especially since 
* all the missions/races/side activities don't pay sh*t compared to what you can make glitching the game.

So bottom line:
  • If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS and your char is lvl 500+ that's a definite sign you're a cheater
  • If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS (or is in the hundreds of MILLIONS) AND you own ALL vehicle types in your char profile (i.e. all military vehicles, aircraft, cars, boats, bikes etc) in the 44 days the game has been out, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  • If your bank account transaction log shows you've been busy gifting/sharing large quantities of GTA$ (eg. $500k+) to other random players, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  • If you spend 100% of your time running around FM deliberately griefing ppl to bump your K/D ratio, then that's another definite sign you're a cheater. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPENDING ANY TIME DOING LEGIT JOBS/MISSION TO MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR AMMUNATION FIXATION. Fully upgraded weapons, ammo and armor cost $$$$ you know. Having to continuously replace the ammo and armor becomes a major ongoing expense. Especially if you're adding the cost of other ppl vehicle insurance bills and your personal health care bills.
  • If ppl notice you've been continuously replacing your expensive up armored military vehicle after they (or the cops, mercs etc) destroy it  to stop your rampage in FM AND they see evidence you're guilty of any of the above......
...these are all definite signs you're a cheater (and sh*tty griefer as well) :lol:

That is total bullsh*t. I meet most if that criteria because some hacker gave me unsolicited money. That makes me a cheater?

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

That is total bullsh*t. I meet most if that criteria because some hacker gave me unsolicited money. That makes me a cheater?

This isn't rocket science.  If you accepted it then yes because it makes you an accomplice.  And especially if you failed to report the "gift" to R*. If that's the case then you deserve a permaban.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

This isn't rocket science.  If you accepted it then yes because it makes you an accomplice.  And especially if you failed to report the "gift" to R*. If that's the case then you deserve a permaban.

1. He had no choice - his bank account was modified without his input.

2. He has no obligation to report a thing that happened without his consent. (Even IRL, police can`t do sh*t without a written complaint)

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

2. He has no obligation to report a thing that happened without his consent. (Even IRL, police can`t do sh*t without a written complaint)

Common sense???? I must be on some alternate internet today....lol

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

thats why i got rid of all my modded in cars, my cars in my garage match up with my money earned from jobs and stimulus package lol. The only thing is my ocelot is matte purple with lime green pearlescent but nobody will really know

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 13 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Actually, he does. Because the cheater/hacker who gave them the cash impacts and compromises the entire gaming community. From unsporting game play like griefing to bump your K/D ratio, to more serious infractions like depriving R* of legal income from shark cards.  If everyone accepted random, unsolicited gifts from hackers in the millions of dollars, then what incentive would there be to buy the shark cards in the store?  Every $1.25M GTA$ cheats R* $20USD real currency. 

If at least 100,000 ppl illegally hacked (or accepted) $1.25million GTA$ each, then that would cost R* $2 Million USD REAL CURRENCY. If that number were 1 million ppl, R* would be short $20 Million in REAL USD CURRENCY where the shark cards are concerned.  I don't know about you, but in the real world, companies like R* have to make money in order to survive.  R* is also accountable to Take Two investors on Wall Street.  If they don't meet their quarterly targets where income is concerned, that would be a huge issue for them as a dev and impact the future of the GTA franchise.

To date, R* has not charged the fan base with a suscription model.  You've only paid $60 to date to use their online service for free.  So this means they have to find a way to pay for the legion of unoccupied and/or half filled servers which cost millions to operate and maintain. R* also has to pay their employees and overhead to keep the servers running.  And if they've got a QA dept, they probabaly have tech support ppl working on the best way to stop the glitchers--in addition to creating new, gltich free gaming content to keep GTAO interesting. If making money weren't an issue for R*, then WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY RESORTED TO A BUSINESS MODEL WHICH REQUIRED YOU TO BUY CRAP IN THEIR STORE?

If what he did weren't illegal, then why the f*ck would R* make the statements about cheating/hacking they do on RSGC? Why does XBL have a permaban policy against ppl who hack their consoles?  Why does any software dev company make it mandatory to add a EULA before you can proceed with installing the game?

It's attitudes like yours and jdice1980 which imply serious personal integrity issues which extend beyond the scope of GTA into real life.

The fact jdice1980 apparently "forgot" to notify R* of this illegal transaction activity in their bank account implies a lot about their irl character.

SimonSickboy
  • SimonSickboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I admit... My armoured truck was personal.

Well then you are cheating. So whats your problem?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 04:09 PM.

Common sense???? I must be on some alternate internet today....lol

Common sense is one thing. Ban worthy offences and armchair lawyers is another.

http://support.rocks...ch-Notes?page=2 <--- support says he`s innocent.

Actually, he does. Because the cheater/hacker who gave them the cash impacts the gaming community.

And the fact they apparently "forgot" to notify R* of this illegal transaction activity in their bank account implies a lot about their irl character.

What the cheater does is his problem. The money were UNSOLICITED. 

Also, he has no obligation towards Rockstar and he ain`t Jesus, so he can say a nice thank you and keep the money. 

Tell you what you could do: Make PSN accounts and fish for hackers on this very Forum or ingame - get money and report them. Now, get to work! Time`s a wastin`!

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

Maybe they reported me. So what happens to me now? How do I tell them I'm not cheating?

I'd send R* a pic of your RGSC GTAO web page that tracks all of your SP and online char stats. This is about the only way you can prove your innocence next to sending them screen shots (or video) of what ppl are reporting you for in FM. If you're not doing jobs, then in the competitive stats section, you should have done at least ONE competitive race or activity where you can make money.

Basically your RSGC online profile stats should make sense.

One sure red flag that you're a cheater is if the cash earned section of your webpage shows that the TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT (buying your expensive WMD toys) EXCEEDS THE TOTAL CASH EARNED (from all LEGAL jobs, pickups, car exports/sales, gambling/betting, races etc.) Or conversely, THE TOTAL CASH EARNED GROSSLY EXCEEDS TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT. aka a multi BILLION dollar account with multi million dollar expenses buying chrome adders, military WMD, expensive apts etc.

In the Criminal Record section, your skill bars should be appropriate for your level.  If you LEGALLY earned the cash to buy a military truck, then this implies you're at least level 40+.  Because you would have to do/farm a sh*tLOAD of missions/jobs/races to save up enough money to buy something like that.  

If you made most your income farming, then this would show up in the jobs stat in the cash earned section of your GTAO webpageIf this job stat is low or ZERO then you're definitely a cheater

If you own and insured military hardware, this also implies your char lvl should be at least 40+. Which also implies your skill bars should be basically maxed out.  Especially in the shooting, stamina and driving categories. If your combat skill stats are low AND you've got a multimillion dollar+ bank account, then that's a sign you're definitely a cheater.

If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS for the 44 days the game has been out, that's a definite sign you're a cheater. Because of these simple facts:

* there are 24 hrs per day

* 6-8 hrs of which you spend sleeping

* 6-8 hrs you spend working or in school, leaves some

* 8-12 hrs where you're obsessively playing GTAO and especially since 

* all the missions/races/side activities don't pay sh*t compared to what you can make glitching the game.

So bottom line:

• If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS and your char is lvl 500+ that's a definite sign you're a cheater
  •  
  • If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS (or is in the hundreds of MILLIONS) AND you own ALL vehicle types in your char profile (i.e. all military vehicles, aircraft, cars, boats, bikes etc) in the 44 days the game has been out, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  •  
  • If your bank account transaction log shows you've been busy gifting/sharing large quantities of GTA$ (eg. $500k+) to other random players, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  •  
  • If you spend 100% of your time running around FM deliberately griefing ppl to bump your K/D ratio, then that's another definite sign you're a cheater. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPENDING ANY TIME DOING LEGIT JOBS/MISSION TO MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR AMMUNATION FIXATION. Fully upgraded weapons, ammo and armor cost $$$$ you know. Having to continuously replace the ammo and armor becomes a major ongoing expense. Especially if you're adding the cost of other ppl vehicle insurance bills and your personal health care bills.
  •  
  • If ppl notice you've been continuously replacing your expensive up armored military vehicle after they (or the cops, mercs etc) destroy it  to stop your rampage in FM AND they see evidence you're guilty of any of the above......
  •  

...these are all definite signs you're a cheater (and sh*tty griefer as well) :lol:

You sir are wrong.....especially the stats part.....my wife is almost a level 50 with extremely low stats....is she a modder or glitcher or cheater? No...how can this be you might ask, my reasoning sounded air tight.....simple my friend....my wife sucks at the game but get mounds of rp from completing missions where she MIGHT have killed one enemy because our crew does all the work....People kill me with their "iron clad", "can't miss" presumptions of how to determine whose on the up and up.....Rockstar knows...they have the data....leave it to the professionals.

Pic of your wife or I call BS.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

You sir are wrong.....especially the stats part.....my wife is almost a level 50 with extremely low stats....is she a modder or glitcher or cheater? No...how can this be you might ask, my reasoning sounded air tight.....simple my friend....my wife sucks at the game but get mounds of rp from completing missions where she MIGHT have killed one enemy because our crew does all the work....People kill me with their "iron clad", "can't miss" presumptions of how to determine whose on the up and up.....Rockstar knows...they have the data....leave it to the professionals.

How would you verify the pic was actually my wife? Derp.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 04:16 PM.

How would you verify the pic was actually my wife? Derp.

Get him in an invite only lobby, put her on the mic, laugh your ass off as he rage quits.

Even if he won`t agree or believe, or contest that she is your wife, it IS a female presence, nonetheless.. more than... meh... I won`t say it.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by jdice1980, 13 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

Actually, he does. Because the cheater/hacker who gave them the cash impacts the gaming community. If this weren't illegal, then why the f*ck would R* make the statements about cheating/hacking they do on RSGC? Why does XBL have a permaban policy against ppl who hack their consoles?  Why does any software dev company make it mandatory to add a EULA before you can proceed with installing the game?

It's attitudes like yours and jdice1980 which imply serious personal integrity issues which extend beyond the scope of GTA into real life.

And the fact they apparently "forgot" to notify R* of this illegal transaction activity in their bank account implies a lot about their irl character.

Nevermind....maturity prevailed.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Actually, he does. Because the cheater/hacker who gave them the cash impacts and compromises the entire gaming community. From unsporting game play like griefing to bump your K/D ratio, to more serious infractions like depriving R* of legal income from shark cards.  If everyone accepted random, unsolicited gifts from hackers in the millions of dollars, then what incentive would there be to buy the shark cards in the store?  Every $1.25M GTA$ cheats R* $20USD real currency. 

If at least 100,000 ppl illegally hacked (or accepted) $1.25million GTA$ each, then that would cost R* $2 Million USD REAL CURRENCY. If that number were 1 million ppl, R* would be short $20 Million in REAL USD CURRENCY where the shark cards are concerned.  I don't know about you, but in the real world, companies like R* have to make money in order to survive.  R* is also accountable to Take Two investors on Wall Street.  If they don't meet their quarterly targets where income is concerned, that would be a huge issue for them as a dev and impact the future of the GTA franchise.

To date, R* has not charged the fan base with a suscription model.  You've only paid $60 to date to use their online service for free.  So this means they have to find a way to pay for the legion of unoccupied and/or half filled servers which cost millions to operate and maintain. R* also has to pay their employees and overhead to keep the servers running.  And if they've got a QA dept, they probabaly have tech support ppl working on the best way to stop the glitchers--in addition to creating new, gltich free gaming content to keep GTAO interesting. If making money weren't an issue for R*, then WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY RESORTED TO A BUSINESS MODEL WHICH REQUIRED YOU TO BUY CRAP IN THEIR STORE?

If what he did weren't illegal, then why the f*ck would R* make the statements about cheating/hacking they do on RSGC? Why does XBL have a permaban policy against ppl who hack their consoles?  Why does any software dev company make it mandatory to add a EULA before you can proceed with installing the game?

not-sure-dog.jpg

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

its either from reports or having a K/D above 20.0 in your current session

BS...survivals count towards it.  My overall K/D is 29 something.  It if was just player kills then it would be about 2.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 13 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

here is an irl analogy to what jdice1980 has done:

jdice1980 wakes up in real life one morning. Then checks his bank account balance at some point later that day. Only to find his bank had deposited $1.25 Million in real USD currency on behalf of some mysterious benefactor.  jdice1980 is so excited about his new allowance, that he totally forgets to notify his bank about his suspiciously inflated bank account. Then later that day, jdice1980 finds out from the news that he was gifted the money from a cyber hacker. This cyber hacker had apparently been money laundering millions in cash to random bank accounts like his. So he is now 100% cognizant of the fact the money was ill gained from an illegal source.  

Despite this knowledge, jdice1980 goes on a spending spree buying bugattis, aston martins, an expensive home and clothes.  If he was "gifted" this windfall and it was unsolicited, what harm could there be in keeping it.  He rationalizes that he's always worked hard for little financial gain.  And he'd never be able to honestly make that much money in a lifetime.  Besides, life is fleeting, so why not enjoy it in the fast lane before it's all over?

Several months later, the IRS finally cottons on to the fact his income was ill gained.  Because the IRS is suspicious of jdice1980's explanation he won the mega lottery i.e. he basically can't explain how he made his abnormal income on his income taxes. Also because jdice1980's bank was recently audited.  His bank noticed that his account showed evidence of suspicious account activity from it's abnormal balance amount---which was a clear indicator it was on financial steroids.  So his bank alerted the IRS in order to cover their ass in the audit. 

And so now the system has finally begun to catch up with jdice1980.....

Now based on the level of personal integrity jdice1980 has displayed in this thread, what do you suppose he'll do next?

My advice? Quite while you're still ahead bro.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

jdice1980 wakes up in real life one morning. Then checks his bank account balance at some point later that day. Only to find his bank had deposited $1.25 Million in real USD currency on behalf of some mysterious benefactor.  jdice1980 is so excited about his new allowance, that he totally forgets to notify his bank about his suspiciously inflated bank account. Then later that day, jdice1980 finds out from the news that he was gifted the money from a cyber hacker. This cyber hacker had apparently been money laundering millions in cash to random bank accounts like his. So he is now 100% cognizant of the fact the money was ill gained from an illegal source.  

Despite this knowledge, jdice1980 goes on a spending spree buying bugattis, aston martins, an expensive home and clothes.  If he was "gifted" this windfall and it was unsolicited, what harm could there be in keeping it.  He rationalizes that he's always worked hard for little financial gain.  And he'd never be able to honestly make that much money in a lifetime.  Besides, life is fleeting, so why not enjoy it in the fast lane before it's all over?

Several months later, the IRS finally cottons on to the fact his income was ill gained.  Because the IRS is suspicious of jdice1980's explanation he won the mega lottery i.e. he basically can't explain how he made his abnormal income on his income taxes. Also because jdice1980's bank was recently audited.  His bank noticed that his account showed evidence of suspicious account activity from it's abnormal balance amount---which was a clear indicator it was on financial steroids.  So his bank alerted the IRS in order to cover their ass in the audit. 

Now based on the level of personal integrity jdice1980 has displayed in this thread, what do you suppose he'll do next?

Logical fallacies….google that sh*t.

You know nothing about me, or my integrity. You have no idea if I reported the hacker or not. You obviously missed the other half dozen or so people who experienced the same “gift,” reported them to R*, and got “who f*cking cares…we can not remove the money” responses (to paraphrase).

I’m not going to resort to ad hominem attacks or get in a pissing contest with you. I’m going to leave it at this. I’m a moral nihilist. If you wish to have a philosophical discussion of ethics please PM me.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Rockstar isn`t IRS. They are some folks that can`t even prevent lobbies being split. 

BTW, jdice has no obligation to inform his bank. He ONLY has the obligation to inform IRS :)

http://www.justanswe...x-question.html <--- I am not USA based, so I just read with "novice" eyes.

I am IRS for him, so I`ll tax those money. He is lucky too... I take VERY small tax.

http://support.rocks...ch-Notes?page=2 <--- I`ll also leave here, which states that jdice is innocent. The post says nothing about being MANDATORY to report. It only says "PLEASE". Feel free to convince me how IRS says please.

Oh.. you mean my refusal to do Rockstar`s job for it? In my country, police CANNOT act without an open complaint. They can know something happened, then might have acted upon it, in terms of immediate legal obligation, but CANNOT do a follow-up without a WRITTEN COMPLAINT. That is the equivalent of jdice going and informing said police how outrages he is about the gift he received. Thing is... he isn`t.

So, yeah, if an old lady gets raped, police can only take the humping rapist off her and give him whatever time for disturbing public order. They CANNOT charge him with rape without the old lady`s written complaint.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

In the world outside your mother's basement, being in a relationship is the norm, and sitting in the dark by yourself all day is weird. Bizarre, I know.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

who cares.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

When did you stop beating your wife? See how it works? 

Enjoy your stay in the bad player servers.... 

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Is having a personal armored truck cheating? I don't think so. You get no insurance money to pay if exploded. It's basically a bug I stumbled upon. I place quotation marks on the "stumbled" bit. ;)

In the end, I don't think I've cheated. Thanks for your input guys. Made me feel better.

I have earned quite a bit of money from criminal records. Also, I used to sell cars for a living. Now, I just roam the streets patrolling the innocence and guilty of Los Santos.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Okay I was driving around in an armoured truck and killing my campers. Maybe they thought I was in god mode? The windows are bulletproof.

Killing campers?  Or killing people who were just sitting around minding their own business?

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

You know nothing about me, or my integrity. You have no idea if I reported the hacker or not. You obviously missed the other half dozen or so people who experienced the same “gift,” reported them to R*, and got “who f*cking cares…we can not remove the money” responses (to paraphrase).

I’m not going to resort to ad hominem attacks or get in a pissing contest with you. I’m going to leave it at this. I’m a moral nihilist. If you wish to have a philosophical discussion of ethics please PM me.

Fair enough. Although if R* is in error, then I'm still completely baffled as to why you even bothered to create a thread about this issue in the first place...... :lol:

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 14 November 2013 - 01:20 PM.

How did I get this? Is this from people reporting me?

He didn`t. This guy did. Wouldn`t have killed you to at least read the OP.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Fair enough. Although if R* is in error, then I'm still completely baffled as to why you even bothered to create a thread about this issue in the first place...... :lol:

Sorry...had to necropost the sh*t out of this to point out... I DIDN'T START THIS TURD THREAD KNOBGOBLIN

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

Cheaters lobby gonna be so full when they fully unleash it. Gonna be chrome adders, personal tanks/ riot vans and all that crap everywhere. You guys will have loads of fun trolling each other

• PkUnzipper likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

If you weren't 'cheating' then there's nothing to be worried about. Devs don't just click the ban hammer without investigating first.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

I am obviously grinning over here... and the long list is great, but one thing is jacked...

There is no way to spend more than you've earned. I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Show an example.
  • PkUnzipper likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

If you weren't 'cheating' then there's nothing to be worried about. Devs don't just click the ban hammer without investigating first.

But...but...but....getting hacker money is cheating...even if you didn't ask for it....if you did ask you're screwed...because R* will totally call the hacker up and say hey did "xXxxXNoDiCkXxxXx" ask you for 2 billion or did you just give it to him...and then the hacker will totally be like..yeah...i gave him that..because totally...why wouldn't they want to hack a game to give away billions to hundreds of people to sell them out to R*

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

I am obviously grinning over here... and the long list is great, but one thing is jacked...

There is no way to spend more than you've earned. I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Show an example.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users