Quantcast

» «
Photo

we're tracking you as a possible cheater....

109 replies to this topic
Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

How did I get this? Is this from people reporting me?

Zirpz121
  • Zirpz121

Commissioner for The Circle Of Trust

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

What? Who? When?

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

yes. it is.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Okay I was driving around in an armoured truck and killing my campers. Maybe they thought I was in god mode? The windows are bulletproof.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

its either from reports or having a K/D above 20.0 in your current session. 

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Its from in game reports

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

f722a67ac16ec534c88b3f8cf72b1d3d23bc9e73

• ChromeAdder likes this

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

So when I go in my tank and killing 20 people without be killed, I will be tracked as a hacker? Nice..

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Maybe they reported me. So what happens to me now? How do I tell them I'm not cheating?

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

f722a67ac16ec534c88b3f8cf72b1d3d23bc9e73

michaljerzy86
  • michaljerzy86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Maybe they reported me. So what happens to me now? How do I tell them I'm not cheating?

Deliver a lump sum of $20 million to their in-game character. 

• mikabango likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

74f99fa770fa42e149f1a91a5140974e71dbd905

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Just don't do anything out of the ordinary, it probably lasts for 24 hours...Do some missions and all that crap

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

I admit... My armoured truck was personal.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

If you are not cheating then you are not cheating. Noskill imbeciles getting killed 50 times over and over again is not cheating.. not on your part. Nature cheated THEM, but that is between them and their parents.

I`d get a good laugh and kill `em some more.

• EyeMacHunt and AzraelX like this

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

omg

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

If you are not cheating then you are not cheating. Noskill imbeciles getting killed 50 times over and over again is not cheating.. not on your part. Nature cheated THEM, but that is between them and their parents.

LOL :p Well said.

mikabango
  • mikabango

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Deliver a lump sum of $20 million to their in-game character. 

Hahaha, nice!

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

this is definitely one red flag that says there is an elephant in FM  :lol:

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 13 November 2013 - 03:14 PM.

I'd send R* a pic of your RGSC GTAO web page that tracks all of your SP and online char stats. This is about the only way you can prove your innocence next to sending them screen shots (or video) of what ppl are reporting you for in FM. If you're not doing jobs, then in the competitive stats section, you should have done at least ONE competitive race or activity where you can make money.

Basically your RSGC online profile stats should make sense.

One sure red flag that you're a cheater is if the cash earned section of your webpage shows that the TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT (buying your expensive WMD toys) EXCEEDS THE TOTAL CASH EARNED (from all LEGAL jobs, pickups, car exports/sales, gambling/betting, races etc.) Or conversely, THE TOTAL CASH EARNED GROSSLY EXCEEDS TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT. aka a multi BILLION dollar account with multi million dollar expenses buying chrome adders, military WMD, expensive apts etc.

In the Criminal Record section, your skill bars should be appropriate for your level.  If you LEGALLY earned the cash to buy a military truck, then this implies you're at least level 40+.  Because you would have to do/farm a sh*tLOAD of missions/jobs/races to save up enough money to buy something like that.  

If you made most your income farming, then this would show up in the jobs stat in the cash earned section of your GTAO webpageIf this job stat is low or ZERO then you're definitely a cheater

If you own and insured military hardware, this also implies your char lvl should be at least 40+. Which also implies your skill bars should be basically maxed out.  Especially in the shooting, stamina and driving categories. If your combat skill stats are low AND you've got a multimillion dollar+ bank account, then that's a sign you're definitely a cheater.

If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS for the 44 days the game has been out, that's a definite sign you're a cheater. Because of these simple facts:

* there are 24 hrs per day

* 6-8 hrs of which you spend sleeping

* 6-8 hrs you spend working or in school, leaves some

* 8-12 hrs where you're obsessively playing GTAO and especially since 

* all the missions/races/side activities don't pay sh*t compared to what you can make glitching the game.

So bottom line:

• If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS and your char is lvl 500+ that's a definite sign you're a cheater
  • If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS (or is in the hundreds of MILLIONS) AND you own ALL vehicle types in your char profile (i.e. all military vehicles, aircraft, cars, boats, bikes etc) in the 44 days the game has been out, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  • If your bank account transaction log shows you've been busy gifting/sharing large quantities of GTA$ (eg. $500k+) to other random players, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  • If you spend 100% of your time running around FM deliberately griefing ppl to bump your K/D ratio, then that's another definite sign you're a cheater. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPENDING ANY TIME DOING LEGIT JOBS/MISSION TO MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR AMMUNATION FIXATION. Fully upgraded weapons, ammo and armor cost $$$$ you know. Having to continuously replace the ammo and armor becomes a major ongoing expense. Especially if you're adding the cost of other ppl vehicle insurance bills and your personal health care bills.
  • If ppl notice you've been continuously replacing your expensive up armored military vehicle after they (or the cops, mercs etc) destroy it  to stop your rampage in FM AND they see evidence you're guilty of any of the above......

...these are all definite signs you're a cheater (and sh*tty griefer as well) :lol:

• luisniko and Canucks555 like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

I'd send R* a pic of your RGSC GTAO web page that tracks all of your SP and online char stats. This is about the only way you can prove your innocence next to sending them screen shots (or video) of what ppl are reporting you for in FM. If you're not doing jobs, then in the competitive stats section, you should have done at least ONE competitive race or activity where you can make money.

One sure red flag that you're a cheater is if the cash earned section of your webpage shows that the TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT (buying your expensive WMD toys) EXCEEDS THE TOTAL CASH EARNED (from all LEGAL jobs, pickups, car exports/sales, gambling/betting, races etc.) Or conversely, THE TOTAL CASH EARNED GROSSLY EXCEEDS TOTAL CASH YOU'VE SPENT. aka a multi BILLION dollar account with multi million dollar expenses buying chrome adders, military WMD, expensive apts etc.

In the Criminal Record section, your skill bars should be appropriate for your level.  If you LEGALLY earned the cash to buy a military truck, then this implies you're at least level 40+.  Because you would have to do/farm a sh*tLOAD of missions/jobs/races to save up enough money to buy something like that.  

If you made most your income farming, then this would show up in the jobs stat in the cash earned section of your GTAO webpageIf this job stat is low or ZERO then you're definitely a cheater

If you own and insured military hardware, this also implies your char lvl should be at least 40+. Which also implies your skill bars should be basically maxed out.  Especially in the shooting, stamina and driving categories. If your combat skill stats are low AND you've got a multimillion dollar+ bank account, then that's a sign you're definitely a cheater.

If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS for the 44 days the game has been out, that's a definite sign you're a cheater. Because of these simple facts:

* 6-8 of which you spend sleeping

* 6-8hrs you spend working or in school, leaves some

* all the missions/races/side activities don't pay sh*t compared to what you can make glitching the game.

So bottom line:

• If you're bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS and your char is lvl 500+ that's a definite sign you're a cheater
  • If you're bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS (or is in the hundreds of MILLIONS) AND you own ALL vehicle types in your char profile (i.e. all military vehicles, aircraft, cars, boats, bikes etc) in the 44 days the game has been out, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  • If you're bank account transaction log shows you've been busy gifting/sharing large quantities of GTA$ (eg. $500k+) to other random players, that's another definite sign you're a cheater
  • If you've been running around FM deliberately griefing ppl to bump your K/D
  • If ppl notice you've been continuously replacing your expensive up armored military vehicle after they (or the cops, mercs etc) destroy it  to stop your rampage in FM

Those are all definite signs you're a cheater (and sh*tty griefer as well) :lol:

Some people are WAY overcomplicating things for the OP lol...

Short answer is don't worry, you'll be fine regardless of your actions, with the possible exception of hard modded consoles..

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

Well, there you go. You glitched the armored truck into your garage.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

Here's your sign..

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

have fun in a lobby on your own for a month  :lol:

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

What a noob

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

As if they can't immediately tell who's cheating or not. Rockstar is incompetent?

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

play the game as normal.. Xbox live personnel and/or rockstar personnel will probably join you in a game lobby (without you even knowing about it), they will watch the way you play and behave and deal with it appropriately. just because someone reports you doesn't mean you'll be banned/suspended, they will check themselves.. obviously yes they can check other things too, messages you've sent (even if you've deleted them) to determine whether your asking for cheats etc, look at player stats and any sudden spikes in level or cash or kills. if you've not done anything then don't worry.. I would suggest not using any glitches or exploits for a while..

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

And this is another person I feel no pity for. You mofos are gonna have me thinking I'm a sociopath soon
  • PkUnzipper likes this

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 13 November 2013 - 03:40 PM.

* 6-8 hrs of which you spend sleeping

* 6-8 hrs you spend working or in school, leaves some

So bottom line:

• If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS and your char is lvl 500+ that's a definite sign you're a cheater

• If your bank account is in the BILLIONS instead of MILLIONS (or is in the hundreds of MILLIONS) AND you own ALL vehicle types in your char profile (i.e. all military vehicles, aircraft, cars, boats, bikes etc) in the 44 days the game has been out, that's another definite sign you're a cheater

• If your bank account transaction log shows you've been busy gifting/sharing large quantities of GTA$ (eg. $500k+) to other random players, that's another definite sign you're a cheater

• If you spend 100% of your time running around FM deliberately griefing ppl to bump your K/D ratio, then that's another definite sign you're a cheater. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPENDING ANY TIME DOING LEGIT JOBS/MISSION TO MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR AMMUNATION FIXATION. Fully upgraded weapons, ammo and armor cost $$$$ you know. Having to continuously replace the ammo and armor becomes a major ongoing expense. Especially if you're adding the cost of other ppl vehicle insurance bills and your personal health care bills.

• If ppl notice you've been continuously replacing your expensive up armored military vehicle after they (or the cops, mercs etc) destroy it  to stop your rampage in FM AND they see evidence you're guilty of any of the above......

...these are all definite signs you're a cheater (and sh*tty griefer as well) :lol:

You sir are wrong.....especially the stats part.....my wife is almost a level 50 with extremely low stats....is she a modder or glitcher or cheater? No...how can this be you might ask, my reasoning sounded air tight.....simple my friend....my wife sucks at the game but get mounds of rp from completing missions where she MIGHT have killed one enemy because our crew does all the work....People kill me with their "iron clad", "can't miss" presumptions of how to determine whose on the up and up.....Rockstar knows...they have the data....leave it to the professionals.

• Wolfhuman likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users