4 replies to this topic
Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hey,

I'm not sure if this is the correct section, but it appears to be as good as any.
Could someone please talk me through how to use the new Table Codes?
Or suggest a easy and effective alternative?

Basically, I'm looking to update the list on in topic: http://gtaforums.com...taforums-gangs/
However, I can't make sense of the new codes since the update.
Even if I stay within the brackets any edit jumbles and destroys the entire list.

I'm willing to start over from scratch if need be, but I simply don't know how to anymore.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

I don't think they ever installed Tables on new Software.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

I don't think they ever installed Tables on new Software.

Why not ?

http://gtaforums.com...s-on-gtaforums/

I'd like to edit this topic also, for GTAO, but I daren't play around with it because i know things will get messed up.

Could anyone provide any tips on this?

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by Andreas., 23 November 2013 - 02:12 PM.

As far as I know, the normal table codes do work, but they do not have borders, unfortunately. The admins are working on it, but it the whole process is very time consuming. So, you will have to be patient.

In case you want to use tables without borders as alternative, use [table] tags instead of [tableb] tags. Review your post before you apply the changes, though, to see if you were happy with the result.
  • A J likes this

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

You pretty much have to rewrite the entire coding. It's the same as last time, except [tableb] doesn't exist anymore because we don't have table borders, so use regular [table]. From what I've found, once you decide after you recreate your tables that you wanna edit them, you typically wanna use the switch icon on the reply bar:

c2b4f3374c6afe725e70ecf1c9f8910a.png

And that'll bring up it in raw coding, then edit and it's essentially the same as before, just minus borders. The formatting isn't as smooth as before though and this only began working after I recreated and recoded my tables.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users