Photo

gta5 online rare vehicles

2 replies to this topic
thcc69
  • thcc69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

I have trev. truck, space docker, frank car, tow truck, snow rancher.... lookn for any rare cars or snow vehicles

bigkev
  • bigkev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

Ubermacht Sentinal XS is quite rare. Usually drove fast around the streets by some fat smelly looking guy who shoots at you with an assualt rifle if you steal it. He even steals a car from AI to try and catch you.

Ellie Hunt
  • Ellie Hunt

Sonofa Gun

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I'm not entirely sure, but there is a vehical called the 'Rat Loader' that I found and thought was pretty rare. I was driving around Sandy Shores randomly when this old, rusted pick up truck appeared parked up on the side of the road, I thought it was quite unique because I'd never seen it driving around before. It's quite battered up when you see it but you can take it to Los Santos Customs and repair most of the battered parts. However you can't clear the rust but I think it looks cool nonetheless. Also, you find it with a lot of junk in the back but you can remove it at Los Santos Customs too.

If you think it's worth having a look at, just drive around Sandy shores for a while and it should spawn parked up of the dirt somewhere.

Screenshot+from+201kj3-11-13+19%253A32%2

In the blue circle is the area where the Rat Loader spawns, this might take some time for it to spawn if it is a rare vehical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users