Photo

Whats your usual routine in online?

14 replies to this topic
ILikeEggs#2
  • ILikeEggs#2

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Join, put a bounty on the highest level or lowest level person, send mercs after a random person, get in tank and look for other tankers to blow up or make friends with, then go blow people up, then ride around with other randoms. Then if they shoot me, I blow them up with a tank. 

What do you guys usually do when youre online?

Dixbfloppin
  • Dixbfloppin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Walk into my garage, invite everyone in the current session. If anyone joins I walk around holding the left stick and the right stick so my character does that jerk-off motion continously until they leave. Then spend my time blowing up peoples personal vehicles (not too many though, don't wanna get bad sport) along with griefing people over and over once they respawn. I haven't leveled in like a week, all I do is grief.

ablockkid21
  • ablockkid21

GTA Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Join, put a bounty on the highest level or lowest level person, send mercs after a random person, get in tank and look for other tankers to blow up or make friends with, then go blow people up, then ride around with other randoms. Then if they shoot me, I blow them up with a tank. 

What do you guys usually do when youre online?

drive around the city doing about 100ish on the other side of the road, cause a war with the cops and or have a FFA with other players in free roam for no reason, go to the military base try and steal the jet constantly but those tanks is just gay then do missions and drive around with randoms

SuperSpartan747
  • SuperSpartan747

The Intel Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Get online, drive my Carbonizzare around for a bit, drive up to/around other players and honk to see if they're friendly, speed away if they aren't. Take whatever car I feel like driving out of my garage and do random things like skydiving or offroading until someone kills me, then I either place a bounty or send mercs after them and have a cold war for the rest of the match.

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Walk into my garage, invite everyone in the current session. If anyone joins I walk around holding the left stick and the right stick so my character does that jerk-off motion continously until they leave. Then spend my time blowing up peoples personal vehicles (not too many though, don't wanna get bad sport) along with griefing people over and over once they respawn. I haven't leveled in like a week, all I do is grief.

lol "all i do is grief"

GTAO QUOTE OF THE MONTH

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 13 November 2013 - 05:30 AM.

And the OP is a fine example of how Online is ruined by glitchers. No legit person has cash like that to drop in every new session... and without discrimination.

Anyway... I usually idle for 15 minutes in my apt. until I get booted. Then I press x and start playing.

ILikeEggs#2
  • ILikeEggs#2

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

Sounds like you're doing it right brah

ILikeEggs#2
  • ILikeEggs#2

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

And the OP is a fine example of how Online is ruined by glitchers. No legit person has cash like that to drop in every new session... and without discrimination.

Anyway... I usually idle for 15 minutes in my apt. until I get booted. Then I press x and start playing.

975m. :)

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

this game will be so much more enjoyable if all the glitchers get reset, banned or put into there own cheaters lobby.

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Drive around, get shot at,find their PV, Jerry can them, blow em up with my back burn. drive off as they rage for their own dickheaded actions.  

I am the hero Los Santos deserves, but not the one it needs right now... 

THAT WOULD BE R*

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:02 AM Edited by Dr.Huge Poop, 13 November 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Join,If game is not full join until I find one that is,Bounty everyone in the room,Send merc's at lowest Level player.If someones in a jet snipe them until they're dead with heavy sniper,then either troll truck or fly around in my insured Lazer or tank.

There is nothing to do in GTA Online all I do is grief as well.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

Drive around to see what people are doing, if shot i go straight to the base and get a jet before stalking and annihilating them. If i don't get hurt, i drive to Trevor's airstrip and get to da chopper and fly round.

Then after that, hopefully some want to do missions etc..

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Well recently my routine has been building my ideal garage, I'm currently looking for a Roofless Manana and considering which Sports car I should buy.  If I get any mission invites from my fellow crew mates I'd join them as well as complete any Armor Truck, or Simion car jobs too should they appear on the map.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Go to my garage and leave in my Adder. Try and kill any clowns anywhere close to the Eclipse Towers (my home). Check the map and see if there's any nearby clowns to kill. Go racing.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

Call my plane fly around the map parachute onto chillead and ride down the mt into the sea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users