Race>>>>>>>>>Missions

41 replies to this topic
petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

lol just glitch and you can play for fun :p

Up until tonight, I had played maybe 8 missions online, and most when I was a low level. I've raced my way to level 100+ and tonight played a few missions with friends. The payouts are terrible, the cost to play is extremely high and there's a large potential for failing with no return for money invested. Racing is guaranteed money, quicker mission time, and no investment (unless you want to use custom cars). It's amazing to me how terrible the reward for the missions was. Perhaps this is a widely discussed and known thing, but I visit the forums about once a day and haven't seen a topic like it.

I know people are fed up with missions because of recent pay cuts, but what are your thoughts on the direct comparison between races and missions?

IntoxicatedG
  • IntoxicatedG

DRIFT n DRO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

the missions blow. iv done all the missions i could be myself. the pay-outs arent worth the time doing it. im sick of doing the same missions over n over. its like the contacts that give u jobs, only have 10 jobs to chose from to give u. 

here's a sample of a job pay-out...

Diamonds are for Trevor- Steal diamonds n bring them to Trevor, n he gives u $5000. WTF, let me keep them diamonds, n sell myself. stealing diamonds should get u $50,000, no $5000. 

u can sell cars legit every hour n make more cash! 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

They should change how your racing record is displayed, such as "average finishing position".

It sucks that coming 2nd out of 16 by 0.001 second is exactly the same on your record as a DNF.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

They should change how your racing record is displayed, such as "average finishing position".

It sucks that coming 2nd out of 16 by 0.001 second is exactly the same on your record as a DNF.

This. ive come in second countless times.

Oh well

"if youre not first youre last"

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 13 November 2013 - 05:33 PM.

Went from 2.1 to 1.9 with the quickness

Teckyy = busted :lol:

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Gltich yourself 50 million and from that point on you'll only ever have to worry about whether the activity you've chosen to partake in is enjoyable or not. 

albertfish--
  • albertfish--

I'm busy changing the world

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

Learn to race n00bs

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

I like having an objective and being able to do a variety of things so... 

Missions > Survival > Team Deathmatch > Races

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by NDE108, 13 November 2013 - 06:03 PM.

I'm level 86 and I'm pretty bored with the missions, but they are more fun than racing. 

I'm selective with choosing missions I play so I never go in the red. 

EDIT, I've said this before, R* needs to seriously balance the payouts for missions, racing, tennis, golf, parachuting, dm, etc.  Make it worth my f*cking time to play golf and I'll do it, otherwise it's meaningless to me.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

I guess I enjoy having fun more than just ranking up continuously. 

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:08 PM Edited by Teckyy, 13 November 2013 - 06:10 PM.

What's with the 'Lol'?

You can see the stats in game before going into a race. But anyway...

Total players killed 1,516 Total deaths by players 770 Player vs Player Kill / Death ratio 1.968831

WINS

LOSSES

RACE TIME
13h 32m 22s

That is totally awesome. I'm glad you made some stats big so I'd know how awesome you are without having to read too much.

Don't do it vtec you've got too much to live for

To be fair I didn't make it big. I just copied and pasted from the social site. It didn't appear big when I pasted it, only after I posted. Try it if you don't believe me.

Vtec suck! Got to be bouncing over the limiter to get peak power. Turbo power is what you need.

As for the KDR, when I said 2.11 that's what it was when I lasted looked, seems it dropped to 1.96666 or w/e.

SSSMonkey
  • SSSMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Did the Down the Drain/Criminal Recors racing to rank up (rank 107) and get money on one character, got bored with it and started a new one on the other character slot.

Being doing all the missions that I got, some random racing and survivals (not DTD or CR) and currently at level 54 with an Entity and some other cars.

I've been enjoying it more than the repeat racing I did on the first character. It feels like I've earned the money/rank I have.

But I guess everyone plays how they what (whatever makes you happy).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users