Plz tow truck wanted !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
twoL84pray
  • twoL84pray

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

I am ps3 player. Psn: twoL84pray. I started 5th post, asking you guys if any one can dump tow truck for me. Is not that hard. From you guys I got space docker to my collection. Thx so much. Can any one help? I never spotted guys with tow truck online. I just want it to my collection. So plz, anyone share tow truck with me. I am tired sending MSG through psn and other forums to giveaway tow truck.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

hell to the f*ck no dummy

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Add me psn: towsohard

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Uh oh...

twoL84pray
  • twoL84pray

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:55 AM Edited by twoL84pray, 13 November 2013 - 04:59 AM.

Ha ha u so funny. My dog pissed himself haha. Ask for one thing, others make fun of it.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

Ha ha u so funny. My dog pissed himself haha. Ask for one thing, others make fun of it.

Yeah I can't understand why people wouldn't want to help spread a vehicle that can reportedly freeze consoles. What meanies.

Muppet.

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

yeah my friend had one, he didn't know what it did. so I had him dupe it for me and I froze his xbox 3 times before I told him what was happening. it was funny as hell, but would be mean to clear lobbies... btw spacedocker is common as ffuuu now

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

I would only want the tow truck to protect me from other tow trucks. I heard that as long as the rope texture loads you should be safe from other tow trucks. With it loaded you should be able to see the hook on the tow truck and should render their tow truck useless to you. I think having in the garage will allow you to load it once you walk into the garage from the apartment. Then just drive out with another car free from freezing. Would like to test though if the loading part gets reset if you die, finish a mission then come back to same lobby, goign too far away from a tow truck to lose the loading on it, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users