Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

never again.

got a notif that someone wanted in, walked to the door, and it threw me outside. only to be shot down, and then my whole area locked down by 3 guys.

why in hell isnt there a constant notification that someone is buzzing? we can't even see who it is unless we walk to the garage door, and by doing that, you will either get the option to go out or buzz whoever in.

like wtf, seriously

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

Can you post his PSN ID?

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

I would have dialed 911 on the phone,no really do it, it brings police to the area.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

Can you post his PSN ID?

i am fond of you

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

never again.

got a notif that someone wanted in, walked to the door, and it threw me outside. only to be shot down, and then my whole area locked down by 3 guys.

why in hell isnt there a constant notification that someone is buzzing? we can't even see who it is unless we walk to the garage door, and by doing that, you will either get the option to go out or buzz whoever in.

like wtf, seriously

If you just buzz them in by the door instead of the garage you should have the option to do garage, leave or buzz in. I'm very careful for just this reason and make SURE Im looking directly at the buzz in option rather than accidentally leaving for just this reason.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

Personally, I always look at the map, you see who is outside your garage and can make your decision then. Just press select(ps3) to change mapview though.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

never again.

like wtf, seriously

If you just buzz them in by the door instead of the garage you should have the option to do garage, leave or buzz in. I'm very careful for just this reason and make SURE Im looking directly at the buzz in option rather than accidentally leaving for just this reason.

they should have that for the doors that go back into the apartments, the leave, enter apartment, or buzz in who ever

that would instantly make things much better

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

I don't buzz anyone in unless I know them.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

i always let strangers into my home

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

all your posts you seem to be having "trouble" with simple things, and you get trolled a lot and complain here. hmmm

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

F*ck that.

I hate everyone unless I know them, which is why I shoot every white dot that comes close to me.  If I need to access my garage and there are people outside my apartment, chilling or not, they are all dead before I enter.

Then I exit with my riot van, which is semi-sticky bomb proof and kill them all again.

• Plug In Baby81 likes this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

Jeez - you people.

If you're that worried - before you go into the garage, lob a couple of sticky bombs at the blue dot near the door.

When the buzzer goes - detonate.

Solved.

You're Welcome

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

never again.

like wtf, seriously

you can check the front door security camera on your T.V. - if they are ding dong ditching you, don't go to let them in.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

never again.

like wtf, seriously

you can check the front door security camera on your T.V. - if they are ding dong ditching you, don't go to let them in.

but if you dont hurry up, most of the time they'll leave while you slowly haul your ass over to the door lol

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

F*ck that.

I hate everyone unless I know them, which is why I shoot every white dot that comes close to me.  If I need to access my garage and there are people outside my apartment, chilling or not, they are all dead before I enter.

Then I exit with my riot van, which is semi-sticky bomb proof and kill them all again.

Wow...that is incredibly lame :/

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by BloodRedSpark, 13 November 2013 - 04:57 AM.

I always let strangers not wearing any clothes and looking shifty into my real house. Is this normal?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

F*ck that.

Wow...that is incredibly lame :/

Sorry, developed this tactic after getting killed 9/10 times I'm just trying to get a new vehicle.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

i give up with randoms, if they even point their gun at me, its now total weapons free time, they can suck my ass for even thinking of popping me while i just wanted to give them a ride

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

i give up with randoms, if they even point their gun at me, its now total weapons free time, they can suck my ass for even thinking of popping me while i just wanted to give them a ride

Riot Van allows me to scope out randoms with safety. 

I'll pull up to them and honk my horn.  If they shoot, they're shooting bulletproof glass, haha and then death pays them a visit.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

squiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhh

oops, squished too long, sudden teleport

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security Lt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

That exact thing happened to me today, I was in my garage and someone buzzed the garage door, I went to let him in, but since the controls are too close to the garage exit, It threw me outside
. So some guy started shooting at me with bad aim, and I went into passive mode.

I don't know exactly what happened there, but those control panels need to be in a different place.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by IXBillyXI, 13 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Isn't there an option in the interaction menu to invite them in without going to the door? I know you can invite people to the apartment by holding down on the back button on the 360 controller to bring up the menu. Then you can invite peopel to the apartment and i think an option to let people in.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

That exact thing happened to me today, I was in my garage and someone buzzed the garage door, I went to let him in, but since the controls are too close to the garage exit, It threw me outside
. So some guy started shooting at me with bad aim, and I went into passive mode.

I don't know exactly what happened there, but those control panels need to be in a different place.

Passive mode actually worked in your favor?

Pics or didn't happen, lol.

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security Lt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

Passive mode actually worked in your favor?

Pics or didn't happen, lol.

Good thing that he was shooting at me with a pistol in my chest, so I quickly went into passive mode. It helps me sometimes, but I hate when I don't have cash at my disposal !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users