Photo

Space docker NOT invincible?

54 replies to this topic
cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

You guys are right. I'll try and only believe those with a really old join date next time. Or maybe, I'll research every bit of info on the game and play it 22 hours a day 7 days a week. Maybe then, I'll know EVERYTHING.... About a video game :-'

You need to get off your high horse kid. The forums don't tend to your needs, sorry.

Psst, I'm not sorry.

Like I said, he's got some sort of superiority complex.
I wonder if he acts like this in real life, the kids must hate him.

Thats just it! That's where we're different. I don't deal with children. Although, I understand we're talking about a game, Its quite a vulgar one. I didn't realize that I was speaking to children. THANKS!
You kids have a gta fun filled day

The thing is you have gotten extremely, -extremly- butthurt through this thread and raged hard. I highly doubt you're over the age of 18. If anybody here is a kid, it's you.

Because I responded to these foolish individuals who find it "cool" to talk sh*t about someone simply because they don't know EVERY single thing about a video game??? ahhhh, I see

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

There's no benefit to driving a space docker at all unless you like annoying players with its silly horn.

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

The green headlights and neon lights are the only thing cool about it.  It's all show.  It's worse than the Hotknife.

Exactly. Just by looking at it and using basic common sense, you can tell it's not invincible.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

You guys are right. I'll try and only believe those with a really old join date next time. Or maybe, I'll research every bit of info on the game and play it 22 hours a day 7 days a week. Maybe then, I'll know EVERYTHING.... About a video game :-'

Or you could just not be gullible and retarded and use common sense.

gullible, retarded, common sense? So, you mean to tell me, in a VIDEO GAME, with all of the hacks that gta has... its impossible to truly make a car bullet proof??? Theres a difference in possibility, and something that simply hasn't been done yet. Does it make video game nerds proud of themselves, does it boost you alls self esteem to down talk someone simply because they have less video game knowledge than you??? I'm really curious. This is intriguing.

EDIT. I know some have hacked there way into invincibility so that they themselves can't be killed... But hey, I must be crazy to beleieve that one as well

Are you autistic or something.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by cicero89, 13 November 2013 - 04:43 AM.

There's no benefit to driving a space docker at all unless you like annoying players with its silly horn.

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

The green headlights and neon lights are the only thing cool about it.  It's all show.  It's worse than the Hotknife.

Exactly. Just by looking at it and using basic common sense, you can tell it's not invincible.

Damn, I forgot, video games NEVER defy the laws of physics. By that ideology, how is it that we respawn after dying? I mean, just looking at us die, you should be able to tell that we won't be coming back to life, right? Your argument is foolish. Just keep it at I'm a fool, because I don't know what is, and isn't hackable. I'll accept that.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

Damn, I forgot, video games NEVER defy the laws of physics. By that ideology, how is it that we respawn after dying? I mean, just looking at us die, you should be able to tell that we won't be coming back to life, right? Your argument is foolish. Just keep it at I'm a fool, because I don't know what is, and isn't hackable. I'll accept that.

How would a car without windows that is wide open in the front stop you from being shot?

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

gullible, retarded, common sense? So, you mean to tell me, in a VIDEO GAME, with all of the hacks that gta has... its impossible to truly make a car bullet proof??? Theres a difference in possibility, and something that simply hasn't been done yet. Does it make video game nerds proud of themselves, does it boost you alls self esteem to down talk someone simply because they have less video game knowledge than you??? I'm really curious. This is intriguing.

EDIT. I know some have hacked there way into invincibility so that they themselves can't be killed... But hey, I must be crazy to beleieve that one as well

I have a family member that happens to be. Way to go. Another way to speak down on an individual by making a joke of those with serious mental issues. You guys are on a role. The wonders of the internet :-)

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

You need to get off your high horse kid. The forums don't tend to your needs, sorry.

Psst, I'm not sorry.

Thats just it! That's where we're different. I don't deal with children. Although, I understand we're talking about a game, Its quite a vulgar one. I didn't realize that I was speaking to children. THANKS!
The thing is you have gotten extremely, -extremly- butthurt through this thread and raged hard. I highly doubt you're over the age of 18. If anybody here is a kid, it's you.

Because I responded to these foolish individuals who find it "cool" to talk sh*t about someone simply because they don't know EVERY single thing about a video game??? ahhhh, I see

No, it's because you could have easily told that an invincible car would not be smart to have in the game.

Instead of ignoring insults, you responded like a small child and began throwing around insults, and calling everybody nerds, losers, and morons for calling out your mistake.

And you know how else you can tell if somebody is butthurt? Their choice of words in their replies, and how many puncations marks they overuse. You only need one question mark.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Cinoy, 13 November 2013 - 04:45 AM.

it doesnt make u invincible but you can fly with it by pressing r2 on ps3 or Lt on 360 and holding x at the same time.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I have a family member that happens to be. Way to go. Another way to speak down on an individual by making a joke of those with serious mental issues. You guys are on a role. The wonders of the internet :-)

That wasn't really a joke.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

How would a car without windows that is wide open in the front stop you from being shot?

Care to explain every other point in this game that is humanly impossible?

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by cicero89, 13 November 2013 - 04:48 AM.

Psst, I'm not sorry.

No, it's because you could have easily told that an invincible car would not be smart to have in the game.

Instead of ignoring insults, you responded like a small child and began throwing around insults, and calling everybody nerds, losers, and morons for calling out your mistake.

And you know how else you can tell if somebody is butthurt? Their choice of words in their replies, and how many puncations marks they overuse. You only need one question mark.

Instead of ignoring insults, I insulted someone who threw them at me, yet I'm in the wrong? hahaha oh, ok

I don't recall making a mistake. i didn't give an answer, I asked a question...

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

You mean like having no cover on a bike and getting shot immediately?  And yet with a car with smaller windows on the side/back you can't be shot as easy.

Weird how that logically makes sense and is how this game works for getting shot in vehicles.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

Psst, I'm not sorry.

Instead of ignoring insults, I insulted someone who threw them at me, yet I'm in the wrong? hahaha oh, ok

I don't recall making a mistake. i didn't give an answer, I asked a question...

Since I'm on my phone I can't multiquote. On the first page, soon after the first person told you your facts were wrong, you added that you "can't believe how many people think this game is their life, and that's good," and "at least I can tell the difference between a video game and real life," and others. These responses in it's context was in poor taste.

As well, a question can be a mistake.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

To be honest, I'm not mad, or upset. I actually find it comical that many in this forum are waling on me because I thought that you could get invincibility... in a video game(oh wait, you can!)

These are the same individuals who would have stated it was impossible to get the space docker in online(had someone not already done it). lol Y'all win. Enjoy your many sleepless, lonely nights in mommys house, full of GTA excitement. I'll do the same(minus a few of those details) ;-)

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

You mean like having no cover on a bike and getting shot immediately?  And yet with a car with smaller windows on the side/back you can't be shot as easy.

Weird how that logically makes sense and is how this game works for getting shot in vehicles.

No, I mean like cops responding almost immediately to the middle of nowhere...

Those who are walking in between walls

"god mode"

Depositing our cash with a cellular phone into a bank account.

not having to take a sh*t(which is something that I assume all of us do in real life)

The fact is, ITS A VIDEO GAME!

things can be manipulated in a video game.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

No, I mean like cops responding almost immediately to the middle of nowhere...

Those who are walking in between walls

"god mode"

Depositing our cash with a cellular phone into a bank account.

not having to take a sh*t(which is something that I assume all of us do in real life)

The fact is, ITS A VIDEO GAME!

things can be manipulated in a video game.

Okay, so what do any of those things have to do with cars or what we're talking about in terms of common sense regarding your topic.

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

I've come to the conclusion he's trolling.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

I'm mad this thread turned into this whole argument.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by Odesza, 13 November 2013 - 05:18 AM.

I've come to the conclusion he's trolling.

Or he's like 15, which is probably the case.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

Why would the dumbest car in the game that idiot modders go out of their way to acquire give you invincibility?

The space docker was a joke reward vehicle the Rockstar gave as a middle finger to the singe player hardcores whi collected all the spaceship parts. The vehicle sucks and space docking is slang for something very very foul. The joke was on us... why?

Rockstar really wanted to stick it hard to people dumb enough to believe the UFO crap. This is further evidenced by the FIB logos on the ufos, and that they are holograms = fake. Everyone collected the parts hoping it would be something amazing.... no. It was a big F U... in a funny way. I laughed.

Yami
  • Yami

AP Mid

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

Lol fool, It makes you INVISIBLE, If you get it impounded, it becomes invisible. So what you see is your character driving nothing.

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

The space docker IS invincible against bullets, not you.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

this kid is either trolling yall or hes really really dumb heh.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by AzraelX, 13 November 2013 - 08:28 AM.

Okay OP, I know you can't assume everything works in the game based on real life

I also know it is possible to glitch invincibility. See, I'm with you so far.

What I don't know is how any of that reasoning pertains to this situation. It is common sense in the context of the video game, not just real life, and there are also no glitches involved. The arguments you use to defend yourself are entirely irrelevant to this thread.

The fact is, believing that a dune buggy with no windshield or doors was 100% bulletproof is not just gullible, but borderline retarded.

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

can confirm they dont make you invincible, ran into someone in one of these on my tank yesterday, 1 hit killed it just like anything else.

why would you even think that, if there was a car that made you invincible you think anyone who use anything but this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users