Photo

Space docker NOT invincible?

54 replies to this topic
cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

So, after all of the days of me tryng to come across a space docker after figuring out that they make a person invincible, I found one and duped it. BUT, someone just shot me and killed me while I was in it... TWICE! Is there something that I'm not doing right?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

get out

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

get out

ummm wtf are you talking about

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by sparkydeltorro, 13 November 2013 - 04:02 AM.

get out

this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:03 AM

They don't make you invincible..

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

I was told that they damn near do. Tried killing someone in one and nothing happen. Came to the forums and a few members told me that bullets cant hurt someone in one. Only grendades and rockets and the tank can. So, you actually can shoot someone n the space dockers now, or am I just doing something wrong?

For those simply saying "get out", why?

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by molliwopped, 13 November 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Can someone say..

gullible?
Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

It makes you look like an idiot, not invincible.

• Odesza likes this

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

I was told that they damn near do. Tried killing someone in one and nothing happen. Came to the forums and a few members told me that bullets cant hurt someone in one. Only grendades and rockets and the tank can. So, you actually can shoot someone n the space dockers now, or am I just doing something wrong?

For those simply saying "get out", why?

I'll try to explain this briefly

I've been browsing on these forums for the past few weeks and NONE said space docker making u invincible
there are threads about people using the invincible glitch or making cars invisible or other related glitch but NONE actually stated that space docker could make u invincible

Hence, people find this thread very silly
EVERYONE think that either u are really stupid or a troll

/thread

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

Can someone say..

gullible?

Sorry, I must be stupid, because I don't know what is true or false in a game that clearly isn't based on reality. It's amazing how many who this games seems to be their entire life, seems to believe that to be a GOOD thing...

Anyone with some information that they are willing to provide that has something to do with the question in the op, please do so. Everyone else, continue to make yourselves laugh at my expense its ok with me... I unlike you, know the difference between reality the internet/video games :yawn:

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

It makes you look like an idiot, not invincible.

This.

so much this

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

Can someone say..

gullible?

must not have looked very hard.
Here is a thread that I posted.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064000846

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

Can someone say..

gullible?

Sorry, I must be stupid, because I don't know what is true or false in a game that clearly isn't based on reality. It's amazing how many who this games seems to be their entire life, seems to believe that to be a GOOD thing...
Anyone with some information that they are willing to provide that has something to do with the question in the op, please do so. Everyone else, continue to make yourselves laugh at my expense its ok with me... I unlike you, know the difference between reality the internet/video games :yawn:

Lol wtf? Have fun with whatever you're on. Brush off that superiority complex you got going on

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:24 AM Edited by molliwopped, 13 November 2013 - 04:24 AM.

Can someone say..

gullible?

must not have looked very hard.
Here is a thread that I posted.
http://gtaforums.com...entry1064000846

Didn't look at all, don't care. Regardless you're gullible and stupid.
My point has been made, good day.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

You guys are right. I'll try and only believe those with a really old join date next time. Or maybe, I'll research every bit of info on the game and play it 22 hours a day 7 days a week. Maybe then, I'll know EVERYTHING.... About a video game :-'

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

You guys are right. I'll try and only believe those with a really old join date next time. Or maybe, I'll research every bit of info on the game and play it 22 hours a day 7 days a week. Maybe then, I'll know EVERYTHING.... About a video game :-'

Or you could just not be gullible and retarded and use common sense.

• molliwopped likes this

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by cicero89, 13 November 2013 - 04:29 AM.

Or you could just not be gullible and retarded and use common sense.

gullible, retarded, common sense? So, you mean to tell me, in a VIDEO GAME, with all of the hacks that gta has... its impossible to truly make a car bullet proof??? Theres a difference in possibility, and something that simply hasn't been done yet. Does it make video game nerds proud of themselves, does it boost you alls self esteem to down talk someone simply because they have less video game knowledge than you??? I'm really curious. This is intriguing.

EDIT. I know some have hacked there way into invincibility so that they themselves can't be killed... But hey, I must be crazy to beleieve that one as well

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

You need to get off your high horse kid. The forums don't tend to your needs, sorry.

Psst, I'm not sorry.

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

You need to get off your high horse kid. The forums don't tend to your needs, sorry.

Psst, I'm not sorry.

Like I said, he's got some sort of superiority complex.
I wonder if he acts like this in real life, the kids must hate him.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Is the lawnmower invincible

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

HEY by the way cicero you loser

Someone in this current session online is driving around in a space docker. I've hit him with 2 rpgs, and atleast 20 shotgun shell even at point blank range and hes still driving around. No dying. How is it possible. Is he modded to be invincible, or is the space docker bullerproof or something?

You has rpg? You are already level 100 and you posted that 6 days ago in another thread. Play mush

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Happy Halloween !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

It makes you look like an idiot.

I'm crying.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Spacedocker bulletproof?

Hell no, it's actually as unsafe to drive as a damn motorcycle because you're so exposed.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Psst, I'm not sorry.

Thats just it! That's where we're different. I don't deal with children. Although, I understand we're talking about a game, Its quite a vulgar one. I didn't realize that I was speaking to children. THANKS!

You kids have a gta fun filled day

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

The space docker doesn't make anyone invincible.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:36 AM Edited by cicero89, 13 November 2013 - 04:36 AM.

The space docker doesn't make anyone invincible.

Spacedocker bulletproof?

Hell no, it's actually as unsafe to drive as a damn motorcycle because you're so exposed.

An answer. I appreciate it.

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:37 AM Edited by Mamilo1, 13 November 2013 - 04:38 AM.

Nub wanted to be invincible and failed hard lol
  • aurther61287 likes this

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Psst, I'm not sorry.

Thats just it! That's where we're different. I don't deal with children. Although, I understand we're talking about a game, Its quite a vulgar one. I didn't realize that I was speaking to children. THANKS!
You kids have a gta fun filled day

The thing is you have gotten extremely, -extremly- butthurt through this thread and raged hard. I highly doubt you're over the age of 18. If anybody here is a kid, it's you.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Nub wanted to be invincible and failed hard lol

Learn the difference between what i said, and what you said.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

There's no benefit to driving a space docker at all unless you like annoying players with its silly horn.

It's unsafe.

Handles like sh*t.

Not even fast.

The green headlights and neon lights are the only thing cool about it.  It's all show.  It's worse than the Hotknife.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users