Quantcast

» «
Photo

The real definition of bad sport....spawn killing.....

28 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

seriously, i'm getting f*cking tired of spawn kilers. i got another bad sport warning tonight because i blew up some assholes car AFTER he spawn killed me with it 3 times. on the 4th time i grabbed my rocket launcher as soon as i spawned and when he came to ran me over, i shoved a rocket up his motherf*cking ass.

of the 6 bad sport warnings i've had in 400+ hrs of gameplay 4 of them were this exact scenario. R^ if someone spawn kills you more than once, their stupid car should be fair game in self defense.....

/rant

• Sharks80fr, Grottesca and gtSilver like this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Agreed.

Mena the Menace
  • Mena the Menace

Scumbag

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Respawns happen too close to your previous spot. Very little time to set up a gameplan so the game devolves into making a beeline to your opponent every time which gets old fast.
  • The Rangler and Daimondl like this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:25 AM Edited by Valdorien, 13 November 2013 - 03:26 AM.

Spawn killing and destroying more than 1 personal vehicle per session.

Better bad sport concept.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 13 November 2013 - 03:27 AM.

Lol, use your head man, passive mode, off radar, get your sh*t together, revenge. GG

Ppl like you make easy targets

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

lol that was me 

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

they should just spawn ppl further away from where they died to completely avoid this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 13 November 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Or just use you head and figure out how to counter it instead of making useless complaining threads...

Probably takes more thought to write up this thread then to avoid spawn killing.....wow

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

no one cares.

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

"find new session"

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Agreed, been saying this since launch. Spawn camping a level 3 trying to buy his first shirt with a minigun? Good sportsmanship, defending yourself from this? YOU WHORE! GO TO THE CORNER AND WEAR THIS HUMILIATING CONE!

• The Rangler likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 13 November 2013 - 03:37 AM.

"find new session"

There you go, that's a counter right there. Might not be the best but it works better then sitting there taking it up the ass then blowing his car up out of rage and you get the bs point while he's laughing his ass off at u.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by blk95ta, 13 November 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Lol, use your head man, passive mode, off radar, get your sh*t together, revenge. GG

considering i don't keep cash on me, it takes me too long to go into passive mode if someone is spawn killiing me.

oh and 2 of the 5 times he spawn killed me i was in f*cking ammo nation buying ammo. 

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

blow up the car then go get a tank and spawn kill him 15-+20 times

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 13 November 2013 - 03:44 AM.

I bet when someone goes into passive mode you just run them over. Maybe use a firetruck hose. When someone is off the radar, you just call up and reveal them, then run them over. For every counter, there's a counter-counter.

People like you try to justify your bullsh*t however you can. Chaos in GTA:O is awesome. Killing someone within 2 seconds of spawning over and over is just being a dickhead.

• saintsrow and Sharks80fr like this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Lol whatever you guys say, get over it, it's. fking game and you can't tell someone how to play it, quit the session or deal with it and stfu nubcakes.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

I bet when someone goes into passive mode you just run them over. Maybe use a firetruck hose. When someone is off the radar, you just call up and reveal them, then run them over. For every counter, there's a counter-counter.

People like you try to justify your bullsh*t however you can. Chaos in GTA:O is awesome. Killing someone within 2 seconds of spawning over and over is just being a dickhead.

the last bad sport warning i got was for this exact thing. i was in passive and some f*ckhead ran me over twice. i finally came off passive and he tried running me over again and i blew him up with my rocket launcher out of frustration.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

But its still chaos,

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 13 November 2013 - 03:54 AM.

I kill fkers like this just so I can hear them complain, lol fking retards

Like I give a fk if you get bs point for your ignorance

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

seriously, i'm getting f*cking tired of spawn kilers. i got another bad sport warning tonight because i blew up some assholes car AFTER he spawn killed me with it 3 times. on the 4th time i grabbed my rocket launcher as soon as i spawned and when he came to ran me over, i shoved a rocket up his motherf*cking ass.

of the 6 bad sport warnings i've had in 400+ hrs of gameplay 4 of them were this exact scenario. R^ if someone spawn kills you more than once, their stupid car should be fair game in self defense.....

/rant

What made him spawn kill you?

Thats the million dollar question.

Not to imply your case is the same, but i find its the assholes that start sh*t with people, in turn get the heat drawn on them, and cant take it. I dont know how many times some low lvl messed with me and i spawn killed them about 15-20 times after. They scream and cuss in the mic, its rewarding.
  • SOHC_VTEC likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by blk95ta, 13 November 2013 - 04:45 AM.

/rant

What made him spawn kill you?

Thats the million dollar question.

Not to imply your case is the same, but i find its the assholes that start sh*t with people, in turn get the heat drawn on them, and cant take it. I dont know how many times some low lvl messed with me and i spawn killed them about 15-20 times after. They scream and cuss in the mic, its rewarding.

my 195 level? the fact i was driving a fully modded.......

Phoenix

i had just returned from a mission and was minding my own business when the f*ckhead wouldn't leave me alone.

• brooklyn718 likes this

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

The problem with spawn killing is entirely thanks to the spawns, sometimes it spawns you far enough away that you can hide, run or fight back if you want to. The rest of the time it spawns you so close together it's fight or die, and if you don't turn and shoot your enemy the instant you spawn, he'll kill you, and vice versa.

Fix the spawns so you're never in sight of any other player, or perhaps extend spawn protection (while removing the ability to use weapons for the duration) so you always have a chance to run and find cover before being blown away, or really any idea at all that stops people from spawning badly.

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Well there's tons of ways to get revenge. 99% of the time, I crush any one who tries opposing me. I'm pretty damn good at this game (not meaning to brag but I really am). I've NEVER had to deal with spawn trapped. I just always figure out a way not to. I'm way too smart. So my point is, BE SMART. That's what this game is all about. It's why I'm so good. You gotta be smart. There's lots of ways to extract revenge. But sadly the real root of your problem is that the "bad sport" system is completely broken and plain old stupid. Sometimes one of those ways of revenge is blowing up a car. It's easy and simple. But you get punished for it which is asinine. There's a lot of ways they could fix the "bad sport" system, and you wouldn't have to worry about bullsh*t like this. Unfortunately when they fix it, they'll do it in the poorest fashion possible. So basically, be smart yo.

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Where do you guys get run down at? 'Cause I'm kinda wondering how it's happening over and over unless you're literally standing in the middle of the road with your hands on your knees and your ass in the air while yelling "TAKE IT ALL."

I just hide behind a telephone pole when the would be hit and runner makes a move. Sometimes they're even dumb enough to plow into the immovable object and get a front row seat of me filling them full of holes.

There isn't something you can hide behind? Even in the countryside there's a lot of guardrails and and trees and such that can stop most cars from getting a direct line on you.

Now if he's just shooting you that's another story, but again, there should be some kind of cover around. If you spawn right on top of each other, use those precious few moments of invulnerability to line up a headshot or get close enough and shotgun him. It's not a perfect solution, but considering your only alternative is getting obliterated, I wouldn't imagine it's a hard choice.

• gtSilver likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Respawns happen too close to your previous spot. Very little time to set up a gameplan so the game devolves into making a beeline to your opponent every time which gets old fast.

there needs to be a "respawn far" option, in the death screen

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by AzraelX, 13 November 2013 - 05:35 AM.

The spawn system is fine, fights allowing for multiple deaths are working as intended. The problem is 100% with you as a player.

This.

there needs to be a "respawn far" option, in the death screen

Not only does there not "need" to be such an option, but there never will be. It'd completely trivialize combat.

If the many legitimate ways to escape combat are not enough for you, you can also join a mission or find a new session.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Blowing up a pv is not revenge either cause u r the 1 getting the bs point lmao. Best way is to kill them then beat the sh*t out their car with a bat/club, then spray some gasoline on that sh*t and say on mic "ah ha bitchass I'm taking a piss on ur ugly car what's up?"

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

"find new session full of even worse sh*theads than the last one"

Fixed that for you

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Just kill them back a few times, jerry can their car and use the backburn on your car... Bad sport = nope. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users