Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there any news on the in game stock market?

169 replies to this topic
S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Anyone else care to post their PSN pisswasser screenshot?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 November 2013 - 04:22 PM.

I have gone from mildly perturbed to raging boycott GTA6 mode.

If the BAWSAq which is release content(disabled for what 3 months now) is not fixed before the beach bum comes out, I will forever insult Rockstar as I do EA when their name comes up. I will bring up the giant list of failures which absolutely shattered their good company record that they had for almost if not 2 decades.

I have owned every GTA title including top downs, this makes me f*cking mad, put the f*cking bawsaq out you greedy c*nts.

Ill torrent GTA 6 on my computer(after waiting 5 years for it to get there after consoles get it). f*ck you.

Rockstar reads these forums, keep this thread high up and filled with the rage people have over it and they will see it.I think the best idea is to call them up on the phone and ignore their website where players cut down players... phone up and be like "Yea my games broken, bawsaq hasnt been up for months, can I get a refund?" "No? Well how about you fix your piece of sh*t game before putting out DLC unless you never want to break that sales record again."

BTW, call of duty got their record back on the first day... they made the sales R* did in 3 on 1. I am sad.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

I have gone from mildly perturbed to raging boycott GTA6 mode.

If the BAWSAq which is release content(disabled for what 3 months now) is not fixed before the beach bum comes out, I will forever insult Rockstar as I do EA when their name comes up. I will bring up the giant list of failures which absolutely shattered their good company record that they had for almost if not 2 decades.

I have owned every GTA title including top downs, this makes me f*cking mad, put the f*cking bawsaq out you greedy c*nts.

Ill torrent GTA 6 on my computer(after waiting 5 years for it to get there after consoles get it). f*ck you.

I agree. The main point of this thread is to discuss where it is, what happened to it, and if it is coming. This little sideshow with S-M-O-K-E has resulted from him attempting to insult people for no reason and then grasping at straws when is argument was proven utterly incorrect.

They were hyping up how we could buy and sell stocks that were impacted by players in game actions - They also said something about buying and selling properties to make money in real estate (I /guess/ the worthless trade in you get when you upgrade to a new apartment could classify as this if you really want to defend rockstar but it was misleading at best, lies at worst).

I do not understand why people say "Ohh just be patient, ohh just wait, the game is only a month old" when all of these features (Heists, stock market, property buying and selling) were supposed to be included AT RELEASE .

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 November 2013 - 04:25 PM.

The only thing that can be assumed is that there was a secret hostile takeover of R* behind the scenes by EA, they must be calling the shots now because everything thats being done.. and not being done.. reeks of EA style choices.

You look like EA now R*, I hope youre pleased with yourself.

related:852.png

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Here's my screenshot:

ballsack.png

• S-M-O-K-E and theadmiral like this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 04:33 PM.

Thanks gnad.

Would you look at that. MATCHING NUMBERS!! Even down to your precious percentage admiral.

Cant wait to see what BS you pull out to disregard this lol.
  • theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Interesting, you two have an exact match. Mine still reads what I posted earlier. Give me a minute and i'll try to get into game and see what the actual in game single player webpage says.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 November 2013 - 04:33 PM.

Someone posted the twitter feed showing R* announcing the beach bum dates and such.. cant find it now.. anyways, I decided to tweet right to their twitter account since thats much easier.

Twitter bomb them that you want the baqsaq imo

@RockstarGames Orlly?New DLC content before broken and pulled down RELEASE CONTENT is put back up? Torrenting GTA6, fix bawsaq, greedy c*nts

That's what I sent

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 04:35 PM.

cFlbMTj.jpg

@RockstarGames Orlly?New DLC content before broken and pulled down RELEASE CONTENT is put back up? Torrenting GTA6, fix bawsaq, greedy c*nts

That's what I sent

They don`t give a sh*t.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Why do you concern yourself with SP numbers so much? Its updated from SC numbers.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ok guys - In game webpage is ENTIRELY different from the social club. I have a pic coming in just a second, stand by.

Why are we concerned about SP numbers? Because that is what is used when you buy and sell.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Le0mWVK.jpg

Can anyone else check in game? For those of you that have color problems, pisswasser says 275.1, -0.74, -0.26 percent.

The numbers in the social club as I stated in my OP cannot be used for any purpose and are informational and flawed at best, for buying, selling, and fluctuations you need to go off what you can actually sell in game.

Picture was exactly 11:35 EST

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 November 2013 - 04:44 PM.

They don`t give a sh*t.

Not about me, when a bunch of people all say they won't buy the next copy, they take notice... especially when torrenting is an option.. because they would assume youd be lying if you suggested you just wouldnt play it. Ill play it, for free. I support companies who deserve it and was up until this point supporting R*. Made this account to defend them... but they can no longer be defended.

When you complain about something directly, a lot of companies assume you speak for 1000-10000 people since you spent the time to get your message across to them... especially when that message is not giving you my money because X

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 November 2013 - 04:48 PM.

http://www.giantbomb...inor-s-1453457/ <-- some theories about the differences.

Not about me, when a bunch of people all say they won't buy the next copy, they take notice... especially when torrenting is an option.. because they would assume youd be lying if you suggested you just wouldnt play it. Ill play it, for free. I support companies who deserve it and was up until this point supporting R*. Made this account to defend them... but they can no longer be defended.

When you complain about something directly, a lot of companies assume you speak for 1000-10000 people since you spent the time to get your message across to them... especially when that message is not giving you my money because X

They have broken 7 world records and sold 29 mil copies. One voice won`t make a difference.

And about threats - COD "community" threatened to boycott COD after that famous version that didn`t offer dedicated servers for PC. That "boycott" didn`t stop COD to break sale records at each iteration. 

You`re daydreaming.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Social club is the host source for BAWSAQ. Id rather get it right from the source.

Also, i think the SC differences are time zone specific and it updates at set times. Just a theory though which likely isnt correct as admiral & i are both in EST.

Unable to get an in-game shot as im at work for the next 5 hours.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Social club is the host source for BAWSAQ. Id rather get it right from the source.

Also, i think the SC differences are time zone specific and it updates at set times. Just a theory though.

I'm going through the social club right now in reference to my TV shot and every value is entirely different.

BTR: 57.27 on Social club, 56.75 on my TV.

CNT: 243.75 on social club, 242.63 on TV

CRE: 501.58 on Social club, 502.07 on my TV

DGP: 1775.80 on social club, 1775.1 on TV

Eye: 305.68 on social club, 304.14 on TV

FAC: 305.08 on social club, 304.14 on TV

FRT: 307.65 on social clube, 307.25 on TV

GOT: 874.19 on social club, 873.92 on TV

HAL: 70.08 on social club, 69.72 on TV.

I'm not going to go on any further but you all get the idea. How can you say "social club is the host for BAWSAQ" when the value that you sell and buy for is determined off of what is displayed in game, and the values on the social club are more or less informational and not the value that you actually sell and buy at?

We can take other TV screenshots at the exact same time tonight if you like. I'm certain it is going to be different. I just PSNd a friend and asked him his current value on pisswasser in SP and he said he shows 277.9 which is entirely different than my TV and anything on anyones social club.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 November 2013 - 04:56 PM.

http://www.giantbomb...inor-s-1453457/ <-- some theories about the differences.

They have broken 7 world records and sold 29 mil copies. One voice won`t make a difference.

And about threats - COD "community" threatened to boycott COD after that famous version that didn`t offer dedicated servers for PC. That "boycott" didn`t stop COD to break sale records at each iteration. 

You`re daydreaming.

More kids born every day, sales don't equal quality... CoD is a garbage series that sells well to bads, read about the red orchestra guys explanation... they destroy the skill gap making anyone who jumps in able to get kills right away... even if they are mouth breathing window lickers.

Every single one of my friends who buys a CoD game since blackops 1 has ended up selling it shortly after and deciding its garbage. People are boycotting it and it is hurting its sales, little kids who just got old enough to convince their mommy to buy them a violent shooter, that's who are increasing the sales.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

More kids born every day, sales don't equal quality... CoD is a garbage series that sells well to bads, read about the red orchestra guys explanation... they destroy the skill gap making anyone who jumps in able to get kills right away... even if they are mouth breathing window lickers.

I wasn`t talking about COD`s standards.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

They really need a dislike button.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Also, i think the SC differences are time zone specific and it updates at set times. Just a theory though.

I'm going through the social club right now in reference to my TV shot and every value is entirely different.

I'm not going to go on any further but you all get the idea. How can you say "social club is the host for BAWSAQ" when the value that you sell and buy for is determined off of what is displayed in game, and the values on the social club are more or less informational and not the value that you actually sell and buy at?

We can take other TV screenshots at the exact same time tonight if you like. I'm certain it is going to be different. I just PSNd a friend and asked him his current value on pisswasser in SP and he said he shows 277.9 which is entirely different than my TV and anything on anyones social club.

Tbf you are right. I noticed that the values were different when my crew was posting screenshots a few weeks back. 

However the mass purchases from Reditt do seem to have caused the stocks to increase in value. It cant be coincidence every time. 

• S-M-O-K-E and theadmiral like this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Won't happen. They aren't banning or resetting glitchers, so it would be unfairly biased if it worked correctly. Therefore.....no joy.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Im fine with in game screenshots later if you wish. Maybe around 9pm.

Are you implying SC isnt the host for BAWSAQ? Where else would all the data be stored, calculated & gathered from then?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Tbf you are right. I noticed that the values were different when my crew was posting screenshots a few weeks back. 

However the mass purchases from Reditt do seem to have caused the stocks to increase in value. It cant be coincidence every time. 

It could well be. The only thing we seem to have concrete evidence of at this point is that the values that you can currently buy and sell stocks at, on the same platform, are not the same even though they are close.

To determine if mass purchases will swing it we will need far more people and far more evidence than has been provided in this thread.

SMOKE, if it is the source, why are the in game values entirely different? The values you actually buy and sell at? If what you are saying was true, the pisswasser in game would be what your social club says.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

Admiral im not sure. Its obviously a broken system. I think we can both agree on that.

In my mind SC has to be the source. Its the only logical explination in my eyes.

My whole point was that we are all connected to the same host of info, wherever it may be. Slight differences support the fact the system is broken but you see now that with gnad & my screenshots matching we must be connecting to the same source for BAWSAQ figures. Your shot showing off numbers support the system is broken.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

I believe the real numbers will be the Social Club ones.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Admiral im not sure. Its obviously a broken system. I think we can both agree on that.

In my mind SC has to be the source. Its the only logical explination in my eyes.

My whole point was that we are all connected to the same host of info, wherever it may be. Slight differences support the fact the system is broken but you see now that with gnad & my screenshots matching we must be connecting to the same source for BAWSAQ figures. Your shot showing off numbers support the system is broken.

You are missing the entire point with all due respect. The numbers that actually determine how much you buy in for, and how much you cash out for, are the ones that are displayed in game on your PS3/Xbox, not the ones on the social club. The numbers on the social club do absolutely nothing right now.

If you actually want to use the system to make money in game, the social club is entirely worthless and informational only.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 05:30 PM.

No im not missing your point. Nor am i disregarding it the way you did with mine. I fully understand your point but my journey through SP is finished, so currently with our non working market for online, the in game figures mean nothing to me.

I think one of, if not the only reason for it not being available currently is because the system is broken. I believe the in-game figures are supposed to match the SC figures but for some reaso do not.

I also believe that if & when it ever opens up for online the SC numbers will match our in game numbers which is how i believe R* has i tended for it to be.

Just more theories here though. Nobody knows for sure as R* hasnt said a peep regarding BAWSAQ. I believe they are trying to get it to work as intended but until they know if they can or not, they will remain silent on the issue.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

No im not missing your point. Nor am i disregarding it the way you did with mine. I fully understand your point but my journey through SP is finished, so currently with our non working market for online, the in game figures mean nothing to me.

I think one of, if not the only reason for it not being available currently is because the system is broken. I believe the in-game figures are supposed to match the SC figures but for some reaso do not.

I also believe that if & when it ever opens up for online the SC numbers will match our in game numbers which is how i believe R* has i tended for it to be.

Just more theories here though. Nobody knows for sure as R* hasnt said a peep regarding BAWSAQ. I believe they are trying to get it to work as intended but until they know if they can or not, they will remain silent on the issue.

I'm not disregarding your point - We've now come full circle and you are agreeing with what I said exactly.

There is no online stock market. If there was one, we can only assume that for it to be fair and equal it would use the social clubs official stats so it is the same for everyone, otherwise it is entirely pointless.

The only BAWSAQ that there is right now, the single player one, has different in game values on everyone's game as was illustrated, it is not consistent across the board which was the initial statement you made that led to you calling me a moron and "stupid like dump truck".

To summarize, the values that you can actually buy and sell shares at in GTAV are different on everyone's system.

The informational numbers that are displayed on the social club on BAWSAQ, that cannot be used in any way shape or form, may or may not be the same but have some amount of lag or delay for when they update on people's screens.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 05:54 PM.

I agree to a certain extent yes. Obviously if you are trying to make money in SP the in game values are what matters.

The SC numbers are what i believe SHOULD be displayed in game at all times & is obviously a source of host info which we are all connected to.

While the pisswasser thread from earlier was underway & i was actively partaking in, there were numerous times where my in game figures DID indeed match the SC ones.

Again, a broken system.

And if you insist on continuing to quote me, it was smart like dump truck, which i had apologized for.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I agree to a certain extent yes. Obviously if you are trying to make money in SP the in game values are what matters.

Is there any other reason to use the stock market ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users