Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there any news on the in game stock market?

169 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

This was one feature I was really looking forward to in GTAO. They say heists are coming, beach bum pack is coming, etc but I have not heard a word about the BAWSAQ that was supposed to be included at release. (I recall something in a trailer or news release about buying and selling stocks that will fluctuate based off in game actions of players).

Have they completely written this off ? Does anyone have any update about where it might be? How do you feel about the lack of this, in addition to many other promised features?

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

R* need to make more money until they release BAWSAQ.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Huh? Are you implying that if they released it, people would use it to get rich and they would not sell cash cards? I suppose that is one viable theory, but it would seem the glitching that 75 percent of the player base does already covers this.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Mo money mo problems

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Mo money mo problems

????

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

There's news about nothing. That is why the game is sinking faster than the titanic. Terrible developers.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

There's news about nothing. That is why the game is sinking faster than the titanic. Terrible developers.

It is really unfortunate. Sometimes people say "No news is good news" but in this case I think it is quite the opposite. If they have scrapped BAWSAQ, it would be best to just come out with it and tell us rather than keep us wondering about it. Ditto with the delays on other features.

• teh_g likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:02 AM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 01:19 AM.

If we do ever see it, i dont expect it any time soon. All $ glitches need to be taken care of first obviously.

Trying to stay optimistic though.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:05 AM Edited by Canucks555, 13 November 2013 - 01:09 AM.

That's odd.

So you geniuses can't equate the non-start of the BAWSAQ with Glitching?

I've been saying it all along. It's WHY I'm personally pissed off at Glitchers.

They ruined the money system.

Get it?

Do I have to spell it out again? Next time you glitch or "dont give a $ about glitching just know that this effects others in a negative manner.

The best response I  got so far was:

"So what? Who gives a $%^ about the stock market"

Fricken tards.

• pro_laps and S-M-O-K-E like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

That's odd.

Get it?

No, I do not get it, and there is no need to get abusive. Could you please elaborate further or provide something other than speculative opinion?

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 13 November 2013 - 01:12 AM.

That's odd.

Get it?

No, I do not get it, and there is no need to get abusive. Could you please elaborate further or provide something other than speculative opinion?
Its all speculation as R* hasnt officially announced why. Are you smart like dump truck?

If you cant figure out (its blatantly obvious) that the $ glitching was the nail in the coffin for online BAWSAQ then a dump truck is obviously smarter than you.
  • pro_laps likes this

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by Canucks555, 13 November 2013 - 01:17 AM.

Pretty easy to figure it out.

The money balance has been corrupted. Why open the online stock exchange when someone is gonna put 3b glitched cash into it and unbalance the whole thing?

It's just another way for your typical cum eating glitcher to f*ck things up. Cause that's what cum eating lady-boy glitchers do... right?

Glitchers are trying to ruin the game. In some ways, like the BAWSAQ they've succeeded.

That's why I regard them all as cum eating lady-boy no-class, strands of sun baked Girraffe sh1t.

Get it?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 01:17 AM.

So you are saying that people that have billions in game (more than you can spend) are the reason there is no stock market, because they could turn their billions (more than they could spend) into more billions (More than they could spend)? Why are you being so insulting, BTW? I made a post to try to get insight into this.

I somehow doubt the stock market was going to be advanced enough for share prices to be screwed up by a glitcher investing a ton.

Darkness Muta
  • Darkness Muta

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Rock$tar does not want the billions of dollars glitchers have to influence the online Bawsaq so until they ban them or remove their glitched money I doubt they will release it.  People already proved just posting the name of a Bawsaq stock in single player on big forums can influence that stock, just look at Pisswasser and Hawk and Little.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Sorry if I come off as being pissed off. I guess I am.

Getting sick of the Glitching, cum eating Lady boys telling us that their ridiculous and callous online  behavior is "All good!" and "doesn't effect us"

Makes me want to puke.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Rock$tar does not want the billions of dollars glitchers have to influence the online Bawsaq so until they ban them or remove their glitched money I doubt they will release it.  People already proved just posting the name of a Bawsaq stock in single player on big forums can influence that stock, just look at Pisswasser and Hawk and Little.

This is not true, the value of shares in single player is different on every persons console. For example, if you do a kill job for Lester and yours skyrockets, this is not the case on everyone elses system. We can take screenshots right now from SP and all of our values will be different.

Getting sick of the Glitching, cum eating Lady boys telling us that their ridiculous and callous online  behavior is "All good!" and "doesn't effect us"

Makes me want to puke.

You should probably learn to frame your complaints in a way that makes you sound older than 15 - Cum eating lady boys takes away any credibility from an otherwise true statement you would make.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hey I've read a couple of your upstart posts.

:p

Anyways yah I agree, I'll try put a lid on that.

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

This is not true, the value of shares in single player is different on every persons console. For example, if you do a kill job for Lester and yours skyrockets, this is not the case on everyone elses system. We can take screenshots right now from SP and all of our values will be different.

Makes me want to puke.

You should probably learn to frame your complaints in a way that makes you sound older than 15 - Cum eating lady boys takes away any credibility from an otherwise true statement you would make.

Jesus, we're only talking about GTA, not Chopin.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Then please explain how the Pisswasser stock was effected by people dumping large amounts of $ into it & the price followed by TONS of people with everyone seeing the same numbers.

The Lester missions obviously just change the coding of the specific stock for a predetermined amount of time for just your console.

Only differences in BAWSAQ are the two seperate consoles.

Try again moron.
  • pro_laps likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Then please explain how the Pisswasser stock was effected by people dumping large amounts of $ into it & the price followed by TONS of people with everyone seeing the same numbers.

The Lester missions obviously just change the coding of the specific stock for a predetermined amount of time for just your console.

Only differences in BAWSAQ are the two seperate consoles.

Try again moron.

Provide proof please? And there is no need to get abusive and call me a moron. I've not insulted you one time and I will not - Can you not make your point without resorting to insults? You could simply say "No, you are incorrect, and here is why - <link or some sort of evidence>.

Do you really need to resort to childish insults towards someone who has given you nothing but respect? There is no reason why we cannot have a disagreement about this, debate it, sort it out, and remain civil the entire time.

• SkinnyBomb likes this

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

Do you really need to resort to childish insults towards someone who has given you nothing but respect? There is no reason why we cannot have a disagreement about this, debate it, sort it out, and remain civil the entire time.

Your reasonable tone is really beginning to make me angry. Just sayin.

• DMC14 likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Your reasonable tone is really beginning to make me angry. Just sayin.

I must agree with this ^^

There is a gigantic thread on here about the Pisswasser stock which was followed by myself & MANY others. Search around for it. Im sure it cant be too hard to find.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 01:39 AM.

Well, i'm sorry that my reasonable tone is upsetting you. I just think there is no need to sling around childish insults over a simple disagreement about an in game stock market. My position is that the values in singleplayer are different on every player's game. This "S-M-O-K-E" gentleman feels otherwise and rather than backing up his assertion with evidence, decided to choose the adolescent mud slinging route.

Above, SMOKE, you called me a moron and said nice try. If it is so easy to provide proof of this, please provide it.

• a20characterusername and SkinnyBomb like this

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

This.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Sauce

http://gtaforums.com...dollar-into-it/

Have a read through that.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:49 AM Edited by theadmiral, 13 November 2013 - 01:50 AM.

Sauce

http://gtaforums.com...dollar-into-it/

Have a read through that.

141 pages? Could you please highlight some posts for me that prove your point? Otherwise, failing that, lets log in right now to SP and post up share values from different stocks and see if they line up.

Keep in mind, this is the same forum where there are dozens and dozens of pages about a cheaters pool, confirming it, when it does not exist.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

I haven't kept up at with any news previous or current so I didn't even know they were gonna activate the stock market for online.

The glitchers thing is understandable to a degree, in my opinion the only ones that should run into trouble are those with excessive amounts. Like anyone over idk some number like $8 million etc.

Everyoneee just calm down yo, deep breaths and just relax its just a game, no need for insulting each other etc

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Everyoneee just calm down yo, deep breaths and just relax its just a game, no need for insulting each other etc

Exactly. I have no idea why this guy decided to come in here and start throwing around insults for absolutely no reason. It is a bit of a disgrace.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Whilst glitching is still going on we won't see any stock market.  Greed and fear are the principle drivers of stock markets and with no fear from the glitchers side (if they lose they can just glitch more) then the market doesn't work.

• Canucks555 likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Im not doing that sh*t. The evidence is right there. Im not spoon feeding it to you even more then that.
  • Canucks555 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users