Photo

So much bullying goes on

71 replies to this topic
brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

Im lvl 79 and just had a lvl 23 kill me for no reason, spawn killed him about 10-15 times, friends of mines joined in (apparently he killed one or two of them also) and we took turns putting 10G bounties on him for the other lower lvls. Sometimes these lower lvls start mess they cant finished.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

It will make the level 9 stronger! 

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

its a game mate take a reality check, I got killed many times by high levels as a low level did I consider myself `bullied` no! I considered my self playing a grand theft auto game! as in its to be expected!

people like you are actully quite disrespectful to those who really suffer from this in the real world when you go and use such a term in relation to a video game with causes no rl consequences what so ever. get the same thing from idiots moaning about ganking in wow.

• JackWren likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

It's hard though... I was about to get an Armored Truck and somebody got it before me so I got back in my car and the dickhead who got it killed me with a minigun... So who do you shoot and not shoot I ask you?

so he got back out the truck and killed you with a minigun?

-_-

No... He blew the doors of the armored truck up and got the monies before I got out of my car. When I got out of my car, it was to late for the monies so I got back in the car and he shot me dead.

I has to explain these things? I can't believe that I hassed to...

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

Lmao I always kill other places for no reason but they never fight with me :(

Realness
  • Realness

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:30 AM Edited by Realness, 13 November 2013 - 10:32 AM.

its a game mate take a reality check, I got killed many times by high levels as a low level did I consider myself `bullied` no! I considered my self playing a grand theft auto game! as in its to be expected!

people like you are actully quite disrespectful to those who really suffer from this in the real world when you go and use such a term in relation to a video game with causes no rl consequences what so ever. get the same thing from idiots moaning about ganking in wow.

Trolling then.

How many times have u died by a knife? I only died by knife when playing with my friends and also from a hacker that wouldn't go down from my hail of gunfire....he actually knifed the low level, pretty sure he wouldn't walk up to a high level to knife them if he was spawn camping.

Why did he choose to go/hide in his apartment then?

People can play the game how they want...like a level 129 sending mugger, mercs after me and this dude sat in his apartment for like 45 mins, only time he came out was in his tank then he went back in...lol. I didn't do sh*t but I found it funny.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Sometimes you get into a fight with a guy and only afterwards do you notice they're level 5.

It will make the level 9 stronger! 

That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

That which DOES kill you, over and over, only makes you quit.

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

264.jpg

don_pepe23
  • don_pepe23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Well, often low lvl players harass me. I am level 161 and usually try 2 team up or chill with other Players, but in 7 of10 Meetings they start shooting.
I just finish what they started, mostly making em a)leave session or
b)leave me alone with optionally placed bounty.

It's GTA and I think level is just ONE factor, which mostly affects weapons, but isnt euqal to skill.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

Since people say "IT'S GTA! WHO CAREZ!" I would like to spawn trap them in a tank until they leave.

Why would you leave? Because "it's GTA"?

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

Trolling then.

You're okay, "bullying" was an appropriate word to use here. The dictionary agrees with you.

I'm just grateful you didn't call it "griefing", the word which some people on this forum use like "smurf", just randomly interchanging it with other completely different words like "trolling", "killing", "bullying", and pretty much anything else ending with "-ing".

Although the word was correct, I think what he meant was that this sort of in-game harassment is par for the course, and shouldn't be weighing heavily on anyone's mind. It's similar to the way that killing in real life is bad, but in the context of the game it's expected. While it is technically bullying, the negative connotations associated with real life bullying aren't present.

There's no way for anyone to be involuntarily bullied, even a low-level loner, because they always have the option of finding a new session.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

Bulling_rabbit.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users