Photo

So much bullying goes on

71 replies to this topic
Realness
  • Realness

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

when I log into a session I watch players on my TV to get a general feel for what's happening, I saw a level 9 player drop from a shot then I saw the killer walk up to him and stab him in the back, jumped in his car, circled and pulled out his sniper and shot him, went back to watching level 9 and saw him running only to get cut down by this level 77.

Level 9 left the session...so I went to hunt down the level 77, killed him 3 times my boy killed him twice and he ran and went back to hide in his apt, this time he had a bounty from an NPC I guess from stealing a car, he must have been watching us cause we was right outside his apartment and this attracted other dots so a little war ensued...level 77 left the server.

I added level 9 as a friend and saw that he was in another session grinding and robbing stores...how could a level 77 mess with a level 9? Not even fair.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

This story is sad as f*ck....

unklepepper
  • unklepepper

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

264.jpg

• SAVILLAIN and kstowe like this

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Agree :) Tho it is GTA, so thats how it kinda works.. High level jerks love to show off... Me myself just have fun with low levels if they go at me first. :) 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Agree :) Tho it is GTA, so thats how it kinda works.. High level jerks love to show off... Me myself just have fun with low levels if they go at me first. :)

I choose to show off in a different manner. Miniguns for all!

• myztical78 likes this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Rolling up to low levels in a tank. Many lolz. Even without shooting you can almost sense the fear. Then eventually they come out when they realise you havent killed them yet.. some try to plant stickies or jack it so thats when the massacre ensues.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 12 November 2013 - 11:33 PM.

I have a soft spot for low levels that are getting picked on by really high levels because it happened to me several times on my first night. As long as they don't have a xSupeRrEtArDeDnAme666x (sorry, but if I can immediately identify you as a Juggalo there's nothing I can do for you) and aren't annoying as hell on mic or driving an extremely expensive car I'll usually commend them, and when I can afford to hook them up with an assault rifle and assault shotgun with loads of ammo.  

Bluesun62
  • Bluesun62

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I think what happens in these games is what people are like or the way they think in real life. Sad state of humanity.

Makes we want to join a crews of Merc's that take these folks out, but I guess that is another form of bullying.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by hammertime99, 12 November 2013 - 11:38 PM.

LOL

What if the lvl 77 player didn't scan ( so he dont know about the lvl) his opponents like you before he kills them?

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Unfortunately you can't tell what level someone is right away.

Sometimes you can't jump to conclusions.  I've tried driving up to low levels and giving them my car to ride around in and they shoot me.  lol  Then I have to spank them into submission for being an idiot even after I announced what I was doing on the mic before doing it. 

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

As long as they don't have a xSupeRrEtArDeDnAme666x (sorry, but if I can immediately identify you as a Juggalo there's nothing I can do for you)  

Meh, I usually try not to judge people who have a name like that, mostly because I have one. I made my account when I was really young, so the name doesnt necessarily reflect me today.

Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Yeah, people aren't too fond of low level players...

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

You think that's bad? I always get the 100+ players picking on the like levels 3-10... It's not being a bad sport, if you minigun camp a level 3 trying to buy his first shirt, but you're a bad sport if your Xbox looses its connection to the Internet during a mission...

• saintsrow and MarlonBrando like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

I don't shoot first no matter what the level. But if I get chased or shot at, then you're getting shot at too.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

Omfg, that avatar Bali... It's so... I don't have words for that level of awesome.

• NewReno likes this

Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Omfg, that avatar Bali... It's so... I don't have words for that level of awesome.

Ahah, you like it?

• NewReno likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 12 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

As long as they don't have a xSupeRrEtArDeDnAme666x (sorry, but if I can immediately identify you as a Juggalo there's nothing I can do for you)  

Meh, I usually try not to judge people who have a name like that, mostly because I have one. I made my account when I was really young, so the name doesnt necessarily reflect me today.

I try not to, but sometimes its really hard :(

Are you talking about your message board name or PSN/gamertag? 

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

i care

i would never grief a lvl 7, its not a sport if your prey cant even defend itself, have you never seen predator??

264.jpg

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

How do you know the low level player wasn't the 2nd account of a player with a high level?

I never check out the levels of players, it's too cumbersome.  I prefer to just kill everything in my path.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 13 November 2013 - 12:00 AM.

How do you know the low level player wasn't the 2nd account of a player with a high level?

I never check out the levels of players, it's too cumbersome.  I prefer to just kill everything in my path.

Regardless of how many accounts the person has, you're attacking someone who has a pistol, uzi, and super light armor when you have weapons 3 times as powerful and accurate, armor 4 times as strong, and a vehicle that can withstand every round of ammo he has. Unless they actually did something aggressive to you, whats the point, especially if they're trying to avoid you? How about you just let them go about their business and go after someone that takes a little skill?

• (OO)SKYLINE(OO) likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Blame Rockstar... I think it's stupid how games lock weapons and restrict them to levels...

Lvl 9 sad as f*ck with a pistol and 13 bullets on his Uzi not knowing wtf to do...

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

264.jpg

I care but I quoted this so the illiterate dude can think he sparked discussion.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

I try not to, but sometimes its really hard :(

Are you talking about your message board name or PSN/gamertag? 
My PSN, it has a bunch of ugly x's and numbers. Though my username here isn't that great either.

Velociraptorius
  • Velociraptorius

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

I never shoot first in any encounter. But if a low rank player attacks me unprovoked with his pistol or micro smg or whatever, I will hunt him down and kill him several times over. Just so next time he thinks twice before opening fire on somebody without a reason.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

I never shoot first in any encounter. But if a low rank player attacks me unprovoked with his pistol or micro smg or whatever, I will hunt him down and kill him several times over. Just so next time he thinks twice before opening fire on somebody without a reason.

Buzzard with a passion

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Some of the low level players deserve it. I had some level 5 come up and kill me as i was typing out a message to a friend. I let it go, later on as i'm robbing a store he parked his car blocking me inside, no big deal i don't mind dying it's only $500. But this is where i started to kill him repeatedly over and over. :) 

My rule is, unless they have a Simeon car or bounty, i do not shoot first. I'm happy to help players out in free roam and missions so long as they don't attack me. 

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

264.jpg

There's the Level 77 player, OP.
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO) likes this

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

Some of the low level players deserve it. I had some level 5 come up and kill me as i was typing out a message to a friend. I let it go, later on as i'm robbing a store he parked his car blocking me inside, no big deal i don't mind dying it's only $500. But this is where i started to kill him repeatedly over and over. :)

My rule is, unless they have a Simeon car or bounty, i do not shoot first. I'm happy to help players out in free roam and missions so long as they don't attack me. 

Totally!

I had a noob come racing after me (I can see in the map) wanted to start trouble, cause he tried to ram.

Clipped him and took his car.

Some low level noobs just wanna troll players.

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Not gonna lie I'm guilty of this. It's nothing personal I just do it to boost my k/d ratio. Same thing goes for afk people not in passive mode. Anyone's fair game.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

Sometimes the highest levels are the lowliest pieces of sh*t in the lobby...

It is sad, and classless. By picking on such low level players, you're only proving to everyone else just how hard you SUCK.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users