Quantcast

» «
Photo

(XBOX) come join the Gunslingers crew in our weekly meeting!

43 replies to this topic
MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

gixxer ridin', wheelie poppin'

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by MhastaChainx, 12 December 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Hosting a meet/event/hang out for my slingers crew. I'm extending this invite out to MATURE players who want to join in on some group fun. We will not be grieving in these weekly events. We are here to have fun as a group and do activities that are much more fun when in a group. I've got a list activities to do.

**Please Note**: For any new "viewers" of this thread, this is for MATURE PLAYERS ONLY, that means you are +18 years of age, do not have a squeaky voice (sorry kiddos), and preferably have a mic. If not, at least be able to hear the rest of us. Failure to oblige over these guidelines will result in a boot/kick from the "Invite only session". Please know that these are NOT my rules, but my crews. I do follow their rules so that is why its in place. I do just want to extend this invite out to those who are able to abide by those guidelines with no issues.

I've copied the details from the GS site for your info:

Next meet will be held: Tuesday (12/17) @ 8pm CST

Agenda for Tuesday's Event Day

Meeting day: Tuesday, 12/17
Time: 8pm CST 
Car theme: your choice (BUT it would be awesome if everybody brought their Elegy)
Dress Code: your choice
Meet spot: around Boneyard survival

Form of invite: Send me message night of the event and include "gtav" so I know 

Activities planned:

-I'm calling this week, CONTENT CREATOR NIGHT! Anything content you have, let's play it! 

- demolition derby

- created content by fellow crew members of Gunslingers crew and anybody else from GTA forums who wants to share

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

http://gtaforums.com...75-recruitment/

• JayBee95 likes this

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

i'm not looking to recruit players for a crew. I'm extending an invite for people to join my session. How is this not the correct section for this thread? An explanation would be great instead of just a link

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

well the meet was fun, I think there were 2 of you who came from the forums. Stoked Magiic and Monkey Toes. Thanks for making it out guys and had a pleasure gaming with you last night. Let's do this again next Tuesday. I'll keep updating this thread.

Steve101x
  • Steve101x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

This is just what i'm looking for, sent you a friend request my GT xxXXBi0hazardXX. Looking forward to your next meet.

• MhastaChainx likes this

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by MhastaChainx, 14 November 2013 - 10:37 PM.

next meet will be Tuesday, 11/19 @ 8pm CST (time is subject to change)

here are some pics from the last meet!

Picture at meet spot with everybody next to their car
0_0.jpg

Headed to the air field for a nice action picture before boarding our flight
0_0.jpg

Aftermath of taking your cars offroading when they belong on the street!
0_0.jpg

Talking about Slinger business on our private jet
0_0.jpg

umm, fire whichever TSA agent let this woman thru!
0_0.jpg

"Flying first class, up in the sky..."
0_0.jpg

emergency bail, emergency bail!
0_0.jpg

"Watch out, I do not know how to stop this thing!!!"
0_0.jpg

it was supposed to be a happy picture with everybody smiling
0_0.jpg

Order my car and my mechanic wouldn't get out of it. So this is what happens...
0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

fight night time! ...which was rudely interrupted by cops after a neighbor called the gang task force on us.... thanks neighbor!
0_0.jpg

so after we got arrested and our cars got impounded. We the crew drive pick us all up in the limo
0_0.jpg

our last stop was a tour of the city, which didn't end too well, just like the 8 man surfing machine we used (cop car)
0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

Damn, missed this yesterday. I am looking for a group that wants to have fun and make some $$$ at the same time. I am unable to use my mic but hopefully tomorrow my new mic chord arrives. But I work IRL Fri-Tues from 5pm until midnight EST. GT is Das Rouse.

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by MhastaChainx, 15 November 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Hello Dasrouse, you are more than welcome to join me and my crew in our weekly events (Every Tuesday, most of the time unless noted). The only thing I ask for is that you are a mature player as my crew is a mature group, meaning we are over 18 years of age and do not have squeaky voices. Not my rules, just part of the crew I have joined. I would like to share the same similarities in my events as the purpose of my events was so spend time with the crew but i obviously also want to invite this forum. So if you match the "requirements" to join the event, you are more than welcome to join in on the fun. It would be great if you had a mic as well all do and its great to communicate, etc. But if you do not, all I ask is that you are able to hear us in case we need to tell you something or any updates are relayed over the in game chat. 

Next meet up for Gunslingers crew is Tuesday, 11/19/13 @ 8pm CST. If you want to join, YOU have to send me a message saying you're from GTA forums on the day/time of the event. I will not send out any invites unless you message me first. 

helllaraw
  • helllaraw

#Inspire_USA

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Woooop! I see me! Haha, the meet was great. Thanks for setting all this up, I'll see you next time! I'll try to make it on Tuesday btw. 

-St0ked Magiic

Zombie0verLord
  • Zombie0verLord

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

This sounds like a bunch of fun!! I want to get down on this!!

GT: Zombie0verlord

rockittman
  • rockittman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Sounds like a bit of a laugh. I'll give it a go. tag : Rockittman

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by MhastaChainx, 18 November 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Guys/Gals, this is what I have drafted so far. Not much feedback from my crew members (busy with work, etc) so if you have suggestions, I'm all for it! Let me know.

**Please Note**: For any new "viewers" of this thread, this is for MATURE PLAYERS ONLY, that means you are +18 years of age, do not have a squeaky voice (sorry kiddos), and preferably have a mic. If not, at least be able to hear the rest of us. Failure to oblige over these guidelines will result in a boot/kick from the "Invite only session". Please know that these are NOT my rules, but my crews. I do follow their rules so that is why its in place. I do just want to extend this invite out to those who are able to abide by those guidelines with no issues.

Meeting day: Tuesday, 11/19
Time: 8pm CST (subject to change)
Car theme: convertible (if no convertible, muscle car is okay)
Dress Code: bring out yo swimming trunks! Since its beach bum pack night, get those new clothes and wear em to the event. Anybody not abiding by dress code will be shot to death! icon_twisted.gif 
Meet spot: TBD (so far i'm thinking there is this parking lot just north of the beach, next to the sand. Will have to mark it up on a map or just look for some dots, just north of the beach.

Activities planned:
-Destruction Derby
-Golf
-Offroad race over Mt. Chiliad
-5 Star wanted level + elude
-Dog Fights w/ Jets?
-Fight Night?

BAK3STAIN
  • BAK3STAIN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

I'd love to join and I've any you a message on Xbox, I have a convertible :)

helllaraw
  • helllaraw

#Inspire_USA

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Guys/Gals, this is what I have drafted so far. Not much feedback from my crew members (busy with work, etc) so if you have suggestions, I'm all for it! Let me know.

Meeting day: Tuesday, 11/19
Time: 8pm CST (subject to change)
Car theme: convertible (if no convertible, muscle car is okay)
Dress Code: bring out yo swimming trunks! Since its beach bum pack night, get those new clothes and wear em to the event. Anybody not abiding by dress code will be shot to death! icon_twisted.gif 
Meet spot: TBD (so far i'm thinking there is this parking lot just north of the beach, next to the sand. Will have to mark it up on a map or just look for some dots, just north of the beach.

Activities planned:
-Destruction Derby
-Golf
-Offroad race over Mt. Chiliad
-5 Star wanted level + elude
-Dog Fights w/ Jets?
-Fight Night?

What if you have no convertible/muscle car? Then we're not invited?

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

haha, nah man. Just bring whatever in that case. Or steal a muscle car. Lulz, jk. Just bring anything, just not a super car.

snooki
  • snooki

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

I'm down, my gamertag is I Hung Snooki, i'll send you a message later.

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I'm down, my gamertag is I Hung Snooki, i'll send you a message later.

good deal, see you tonight at 8pm CST. We will be meeting at this spot: GriffithObservatory.png

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

my 1st post has been updated with current info

JayBee95
  • JayBee95

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

im down for this Im JayyBee will shoot you a message time is it GMT please? and any car theme?

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hey JayyBee, i remember you from the other car meets happening on here. Just note that this is not strictly a car meet but in fact a meet with MY crew and whoever else wants to join in on our fun. We welcome everybody as long as they can play "nicely". Btw, all the info is on the 1st post. Please revise.

helllaraw
  • helllaraw

#Inspire_USA

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

I'm having a bit of a problem. It's taking forever to load but I'll be down there soon.

GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

Why don't you like super cars???!!!

snooki
  • snooki

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

Got disconnected when we were jumping in the pool but other than that it was mad fun, hope I can be apart of something like this again!

helllaraw
  • helllaraw

#Inspire_USA

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

Had to leave because my internet was f*cking up and even my Xbox. Hopefully it doesn't do that again next meet. :/

rockittman
  • rockittman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Good crack that. Now to see how empty my garage is. I think I had pretty much all my cars destroyed or impounded!

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

I'm having a bit of a problem. It's taking forever to load but I'll be down there soon.

Had to leave because my internet was f*cking up and even my Xbox. Hopefully it doesn't do that again next meet.  :/

That sucks Stoked, I kept seeing you having a problem this session and last session. Maybe your internet connection is too slow it times out? You keep logging in and leaving. Either that or your NAT setting is not set to OPEN. I would check those items

Why don't you like super cars???!!!

and where did you get that statement from???!! I never said i disliked Supercars. now if you ask me "why not supercars?" I'll say it was just an matter of preference for that particular night. I had a theme in mind and would like people to participate with the theme to get better pictures, etc. 

Got disconnected when we were jumping in the pool but other than that it was mad fun, hope I can be apart of something like this again!

Haha, yeah I thought you got bored and left. All gucci, catch you on next time if you are down again. It was a little slow this time as I didn't have things planned out but just had an idea of the events we wanted to do. Also a lot of late people joined.

Good crack that. Now to see how empty my garage is. I think I had pretty much all my cars destroyed or impounded!

Thanks for joining Rockit, I'm sure you enjoyed it since I heard you laughing non-stop throughout the 2 hour session. LOL. Fun times mate, come back for round 2. 

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Sounds like fun. Im part of the GS crew but im on ps3. Do you know if anyone is doing this for ps3 from the GS crew?

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Thank you all who showed up to the Gunslingers meetup. I enjoyed having Stoked, Snooki and Rockit in attendance. Catch you guys at the next one! I'll be posting details here. again, suggestions are welcome!

Sounds like fun. Im part of the GS crew but im on ps3. Do you know if anyone is doing this for ps3 from the GS crew?

I don't think so, not GS in particular. Maybe this could be something you could start, I know a lot of people say "i've been looking for something like this for a while" so it may just be something that nobody has taken control over. I see countless posts of people looking for this so I took it under my wings to host the Xbox event. I know there are a lot of meets on this forum for PS3 players, I would check them out.

• helllaraw likes this

rockittman
  • rockittman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

I'd like to do the plane death match. Never seems to cone up in the mission select. Haven't tried it yet.

helllaraw
  • helllaraw

#Inspire_USA

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

I'll check those stuff out, thanks for the tips. When's the next meet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users