Red Rum Racing
What is it all about?
- Red Rum Racing will become a force to be reckoned with. If all goes well, I am hoping to have a very strong crew that will respect each other like family. Hence our motto, “Ride Together. Die Together. Red Rum For Life”. Our crew is about racing for the most part. Does that mean we are limited to just doing races? No, never. If a majority wants to do a survival, so be it. It doesn't matter what we do, but we will consider ourselves to be racing specialists.
Any requirements to join?
- No. If you're looking for an active crew, then Red Rum is the crew to be in. However, that’s not to leave out what is expected of our crew members. I am firm when it comes to how you act as in individual. When we are in a Crew session, that’s one thing. But when you are in a random FR, how you act has a direct effect on how other players see our crew. I will not tolerate abusive behavior, reckless behavior, and/or excessive bad mouthing. When in FR, I do not want to see/ hear about random killings and bad sportsmanship. Please be respectful of other players.
- Now, I understand that their are a lot of players that will instigate foul play. Although it’s extremely hard, do your best to ignore it. If someone is constantly attempting to kill/ blow you up, try to switch sessions. Personally, I will often high-tail it to my garage and once in my garage, switch rooms. When fighting with other players in FR, you will never have a overall winner. Trust me, most people will not give up. And to take the risk of being dubbed a bad sport is something none of us want to see.
Emblems, Dress Code, Etc.
- As far as clothing go, you do not have to wear clothing that pertains to the crew. Dress your character in whatever you want. You do not have to wear the emblem or even the crew color. You also do not have to have it on your car or anything else for that matter. If you choose to slap the emblem on your car, than by all means go for it. Just know that it is not required.
Active Crews/ Already on a dedicated crew.
- I also understand that many people are part of crew that they are dedicated to. That's perfectly fine. Red Rum Racing does not have to be your active crew. I will do my best to try and keep everyone in the loop with upcoming RR Racing events (Car Shows, Cruise, Crew Races, etc.).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or shoot me a PM.
Now, let’s buckle up and do some racing!