HOW TO PLAY
Create a scenario of something that DID NOT happen in the game, like "What if Michael did not make a deal with the FIB?'. The next person who posts must reveal what they think would happen in that given situation. In the same post, they must bring up their own scenario, who the next person will expand upon it and so on.
- No spamming, insults, trash talk etc.
- Always start your questions with "What if..."
- Always start your expansions with "If (original question), I think...".
- Don't go off topic.
- Don't be inappropriate. This is why most of these games don't last.
- Be CREATIVE.
- Feel free to bring Liberty City, Vice City, etc. into the expansion.
- Go ahead and bring back characters from old GTAs. We don't need no continuity!
- Pictures are allowed.
- Don't edit your post after someone else expands your scenario.
- Wait for at lease three turns or two hours after you have posted to do so again.
- Change the story as drastically as you want, for better or for worse.
- Write your questions in Bold. I don't care about font or color, though.
- Make your posts as long as possible; the more details the better it is!
- Go ahead and comment on other people's scenarios, but limit it to one comment per post.
- Don't create a quote train. Just write your response normally.
- Don't explain your own scenario.
- HAVE FUN. Or else;
- Yes, there will be spoilers in this thread. You've been warned.