Photo

San fierro and Las ventuars?

37 replies to this topic
user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Why did they leave out San fierro and las ventuars?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

They didn't.  Then entrance to those cities is in the tunnel under Mount Chiliad.

• Shah Sam and WildBrick142 like this

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

They didn't.  Then entrance to those cities is in the tunnel under Mount Chiliad.

Lie

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Lie

How dare you call me a liar!

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Lie

Lie lie lie lie

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Lie

Lie lie lie lie

That's it... I'm outta here.

Fifty-cent... take me home...

50_zps162e0481.gif

• vashts1985 and Sneakerhead. like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Why are you still here?

Sordidjaws
  • Sordidjaws

Heist Planner

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Lie

You shouldn't lie to them like that....OP, to get to those cities you have to find a UFO and shoot it with an RPG 21 times then it teleports you there.

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Lie

You shouldn't lie to them like that....OP, to get to those cities you have to find a UFO and shoot it with an RPG 21 times then it teleports you there.

Ok

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Aliens will abduct you and leave you naked on the strip! No lies just good facts!

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

It's quite a task to make even one city with the detail they put into Liberty and Los Santos. Making three cities would be even more of a task and they would have to stretch out the story to include them. I would rather they build the story and the city together rather than shoehorning things in. 

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

It's quite a task to make even one city with the detail they put into Liberty and Los Santos. Making three cities would be even more of a task and they would have to stretch out the story to include them. I would rather they build the story and the city together rather than shoehorning things in.

They did it with San Andreas in 2004
  • milion peso man likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

They certainly did not. They added tons of detail and depth to the cities starting with GTA IV. GTA SA's world is nowhere near as alive and detailed. For it's time it was an accomplishment, however it still doesn't compare.  

IceHot100
  • IceHot100

Out of Order

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Lie

I think you're lying, I tried it about 6 times, it didn't really work. Do you need to do it at a specific time?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

They sunk.  :whuh:

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

They certainly did not. They added tons of detail and depth to the cities starting with GTA IV. GTA SA's world is nowhere near as alive and detailed. For it's time it was an accomplishment, however it still doesn't compare.

You mean rockstar got lazy. They had 5 years to make the game, It could,ve been easily done.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

You mean rockstar got lazy. They had 5 years to make the game, It could,ve been easily done.

No, I mean they started making more realistic and detailed cities, which takes more time and more effort. The world of GTA IV alone has more detail than the entirety of San Andreas and GTA V is even bigger and just as detailed. San Andreas cannot compare to the maps they made in the HD era. Calling them lazy is ridiculous. 

Sordidjaws
  • Sordidjaws

Heist Planner

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Lie

I think you're lying, I tried it about 6 times, it didn't really work. Do you need to do it at a specific time?

I think so, if not you may need to contact Rockstar support and report a bug.

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

No, I mean they started making more realistic and detailed cities, which takes more time and more effort. The world of GTA IV alone has more detail than the entirety of San Andreas and GTA V is even bigger and just as detailed. San Andreas cannot compare to the maps they made in the HD era. Calling them lazy is ridiculous.

I can name one other game that has bigger map then gta v. And in HD, so they did get lazy, They rushed this game to realease the game early.

qfs
  • qfs

Quffy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Because San Fierro is San Francisco and Las Venturas is Las Vegas. Los Santos (Los Angeles) is in San Andreas (Southern California). Now take your own conclusions.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

They are most likely future settings in future games because R* don't do anywhere other than america.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Jesus christ I'm sick of people asking why they didn't include San Fierro and Las Venturas. The answer is simple, GTA V was supposed to be SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, not San Andreas remodeled. You people talk as if Los Santos only works when you include those cities.

Plus, would you want one large, but massively undetailed and repetative map like Just Cause, or a smaller and smaller, yet more unique map where every area doesn't feel the same?

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

I can name one other game that has bigger map then gta v. And in HD, so they did get lazy, They rushed this game to realease the game early.

Referring to just cause 2? Hate to break it to ya buddy but that was far more rushed than gta5, the planes don't even fly properly in that game. And don't get me starting on driving.

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

Referring to just cause 2? Hate to break it to ya buddy but that was far more rushed than gta5, the planes don't even fly properly in that game. And don't get me starting on driving.

How is it rushed? Just cause 2 had bigger world.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

How is it rushed? Just cause 2 had bigger world.
Copy and pasting the same thing over and over again until you've filled up the entire area is rushing it.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Lie

Lie lie lie lie

That's it... I'm outta here.

Fifty-cent... take me home...

50_zps162e0481.gif

LOOOOOOL

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

Oh ffs its user14. Don't make eye contact, don't engage in conversation, keep walking keep walking keep walking...
  • baskerwil likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

They're actually accessed with a disc trick. Take your disc and rub it against some gravel or shattered glass then put the game in your system. Presto, you can go to San Fierro and Las Venturas.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 13 November 2013 - 01:28 AM.

Rockstar: please make San Andreas HD so people stop complaining about GTA V.

Watch this gameplay trailer:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=U5kPy0SAXNE, and skip to to 0:21 where is says a reimagining of SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, NOT all of California, NOT California and Nevada and OBVIOUSLY NOT a HD remake of GTA San Andreas. If Rockstar put Las Venturas and San Fierro in, they would either have crappy detail compared to San Andreas or Rockstar would be dealing with millions of lawsuits because PS3's and Xbox 360's were exploding across the globe.

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

I honestly don't see how San Fierro or Las Venturas would of fit into the narrative of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users