Quantcast

» «
Photo

any way to blow some1 up and not pay the insurance premium?

41 replies to this topic
rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I'm curious as to how you stole a car yet it was your personal vehicle..

^^

Precisely this.  :lol:

not very bright are you?

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

just jacked some1s car and got a bounty put on me...some dude wanted it and chased me down damaging my personal vehicle while doing so...he finally got me by blowing my vehicle up

i was ready to send him a message laughing about the 1K bounty he cashed in but the 10K insurance premium he paid

but when i called to get my car first the premium was mine to pay

any thoughts?

Ok.  I had to re-read this several times to insure I wasn't on crack.  After the 4th read through, my first hunch about the OP was incorrect. :blink:

The OP needs to remove themselves from the human gene pool.  Because if they aren't a genuine troll, then they've been blessed with a unique intellect.  And an IQ with an unusual degree of inverse polarity that is fast approaching single digit range...... :lol:

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Only way I know is with the cargobob. You can pickup/drop vehicles with it and won't get charged if you blow up a PV this way.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

not very bright are you?

Now you're growing on me. Thanks for the intellectual brain fart. It really made made my day mate. :lol:

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

just jacked some1s car and got a bounty put on me...some dude wanted it and chased me down damaging my personal vehicle while doing so...he finally got me by blowing my vehicle up

i was ready to send him a message laughing about the 1K bounty he cashed in but the 10K insurance premium he paid

but when i called to get my car first the premium was mine to pay

any thoughts?

Ok.  I had to re-read this several times to insure I wasn't on crack.  After the 4th read through, my first hunch about the OP was incorrect. :blink:

The OP needs to remove themselves from the human gene pool.  Because if they aren't a genuine troll, then they've been blessed with a unique intellect.  And an IQ with an unusual degree of inverse polarity that is fast approaching single digit range...... :lol:

plural?

thx for proving my point lol

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, I don't do this all the time. But I analyze the vehicle first.

If it's chromed, BURN

If it's an Adder, BURN!!!!!!!

Chrome Adder? BURN

i can only support that.  in fact, i'm joining you.  never seen any good coming out of a chromed adder owner. time for revenge :p

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, I don't do this all the time. But I analyze the vehicle first.

If it's chromed, BURN

If it's an Adder, BURN!!!!!!!

Chrome Adder? BURN

i can only support that.  in fact, i'm joining you.  never seen any good coming out of a chromed adder owner. time for revenge :p

hell yeah

Alanelcubano
  • Alanelcubano

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

If you die while blowing them up you don't pay, suicide bomb

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Yeah... DON'T BLOW UP THEIR CAR... Instead, drive it into the ocean if you can. It's not easy at all, but you won't pay for it and you won't get the atrociously broken "bad sport" label

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

last night i shotgunned a PV entity outside of mors insurance and didn't get a bad sport warning or insurance claim...interesting...I know it was a PV because it wouldn't let me in to steal it

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

and it seems insurance is all about the money. if you don't have the cash you don't pay.  still trying to figure out a quick way around bad sport tho

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Well I was in me entity last night and got blown up by some dude in a tank and had to pay for the replacement...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users