Photo

Best getaway car from another player?

28 replies to this topic
F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

I ask this because I often find myself being caught up to in my fully-modded Akuma. You'd think since the Akuma has great acceleration, it can fit in tight spaces, and it turns great that you'd never get caught, but, somehow, people in super cars are catching me both on the straightaways AND on turns, and I'm a good driver.

What gives? When I try and run away from the super car trolls, they always catch me and usually sticky bomb the sh*t out of me. I'm poor as sh*t, so I don't have sticky bombs handy, so I'm always defenseless. 

What car could these people possibly be using, and how do they corner as fast as a MOTORCYCLE?

Reed304
  • Reed304

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by Reed304, 12 November 2013 - 03:44 PM.

I have good luck in my modded Feltzer. I think it's due to the handling, really sticks to the road.

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Entity is the fastest vehicle in the game. If you can't afford one, I would buy a coil voltic

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

pretty much all super cars are faster then any of the bikes...

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I would change your tactic. This works 99% of the time. 

Get a small lead (a perfectly timed U turn usually works since super car griefers are driving so fast) then go around a corner pull your car over and jump out. Hide up against a wall with assault rifle out. Riddle them as they come around the corner straight at you. No way they will out gun you with an uzi or pistol when you are using an assault rifle. And most the time they just think you spun your car out anyway they are not expecting it. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Shoot at on coming traffic and make the turns when needed if its that tight of a chase.  Or let them catch up and quick U turn away.   Its best to play with your predator until you try to make a get away, and don't try to get away till they spin out.

The best thing you could do is learn your own safety tracks.  If you're a bike rider learn all the tightest areas/shortcuts and connect them together. Then do those as lap races by yourself until you memorise it.  I know a few bike tracks that would make any sports car stalker null.

Im not sure why players would sticky bomb anyone on a bike.  If they get that close they can just ram you off and shoot you.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hmm, any suggestions for the bike tracks? 

I mean, they don't kill me that often, because I pull that quick U-turn trick all the time, but, even when I get far away, they keep coming roaring back and always catch up.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hmm, any suggestions for the bike tracks? 

I mean, they don't kill me that often, because I pull that quick U-turn trick all the time, but, even when I get far away, they keep coming roaring back and always catch up.

Well, to be honest theres so many possibilities depending on where you start or end up.  Especially when leaving your apartment.

You can take all the alley ways and connect them in any way you see fit.  So that only you will remember if you keep doing it over and over.

You just have to get creative.. And once you do the same laps over and over through the same alley ways you will always remember it.  And when someone starts chasing you just lure them over to that section, they will never have a chance to keep up.

I mean, flying down alley ways you have never been is risky, but if you do it  a few times you can take it faster because you know what to expect. 

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Call Lester - off the radar - 500$

You have one minute.

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

I had a guy try to grief me once in a super car whilst I was in my relatively stock Elegy...and I lost him by making a few laps around a certain area close to the main LSC used by players, then speeding off as the guy had to deal with the cops from all the mayhem caused chasing me.

qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

It might be me but I have found bikes of little practical use in this game. You fall relatively easy and loose a lot of health. And you have stupid npc cutting you off all the time. Thus why I'm very fond of police cars. Problem is they underperform when facing human players.

As avoiding maneuver I find very useful to take consecutive corners. Eventually your chaser misses one.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Are you kidding me OP? I once outran an Adder with my modded PCJ600! It's all about how you drive. Confuse the guy behind you by driving swiftly through trafiic, leaving him to guess if you're taking that turn or not. Sometimes take it, sometimes don't. Be unpredictable and stay on roads with dense traffic, otherwise any supercar will reduce you to a mere stain on the road. Their car may be faster, but you have more maneuvrability and not to mention, you pull the strings. You decide where you go, he follows, so give him hell is all I can say.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

pretty much all super cars are faster then any of the bikes...

Pretty sure only entity n adder are faster than a bati 801RR

My top speed on bati is 151mph n entity is 156mph.
Pretty damn close n can dangle better on bike.

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

Bmx.

Hop a fence/wall/hedge and your away.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by ShadowedAscent, 12 November 2013 - 04:32 PM.

I'm gonna sound like one of "those guys" but Entity.  No back window so they can't shoot you from behind while you run.  And, frankly, they won't catch you if you're at least a decent driver.

Voltic is awesome innercity.  They won't hang with you if you zig zag your way through the city.  The thing has absolutely insane acceleration and handling.  Don't do the long straight stretches with it, just the short sprints and they will absolutely never catch you.

Oh, also the Akuma.  If you do wheelie's you can jump guard rails and other shorter walls that players in cars cannot do.  It's awesome.

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Take your bike into the Vinewood Hills.

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by CunoVonRembold, 12 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

How people can be so naive? Just imagine yourself driving and chasing a motorcycle? What can be the worst thing happening? ...well chasing a motorcycle into narrow streets.

Forget straight lane and go only in fast turning places, Vinewood Hills for example!

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

All of the above.

Or, just look backwards and fill their windscreen with AP bullets, it'll slow em down for sure.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

All of the above.

Or, just look backwards and fill their windscreen with AP bullets, it'll slow em down for sure.

I started avoiding the AP against other players in cars.  That thing is a one way ticket to bad sport lobby and I AINT GOIN BACK TO PRISON!

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

All of the above.

I started avoiding the AP against other players in cars.  That thing is a one way ticket to bad sport lobby and I AINT GOIN BACK TO PRISON!

Only thing is, I'm afraid to shoot at them when they're chasing me. First off, I have to slow down, so they'll probably just ram me. Plus, at high speeds, if I'm looking back, I can't see in front of me. If I crash, I'm dead. The only shooting I do is try and hope they don't have bulletproof tires and try and shoot them once or twice when I pull a U-turn.

Also, Reed, I would use the Feltzer, but it's just not fast enough against dudes in Adders and Entitys. I'm not a good enough shooter to take them.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

If you're desperate on a bike, make a beeline for the airport and head into the tunnels.

Trepsik
  • Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by Trepsik, 12 November 2013 - 06:30 PM.

I use my akuma all the time and have ditched adder whores with it on numerous occasions.  Sharp turns, changes in direction, alleys, and narrow jumps are all your friends.  As stated above, the Vinewood area is great for a bike.  Take those turns and watch the idiots clip retaining walls and cars trying to catch you.

Helps that I know quite a few badass hiding spots to zip off too when pursued by the over zealous.  I've waited out more than one bounty with idiot kids running all over the map trying to find me :evilgrin:

0_0.jpg

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

adder has the best acceleration and top speed in the game, so adder

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

What's with Vinewood? What, does it have a lot of narrow alleys and sharp turns or something?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by Vooodu, 12 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

What's with Vinewood? What, does it have a lot of narrow alleys and sharp turns or something?

The Vinewood Hills. 

Basically where Franklins House is in the Single Player game.  (The BIG house not the starter house with his aunt)

The streets are barely 2 cars wide.  Traffic is a bitch and you can make quick short cuts and jumps.  

I personally think the city is the safest tho..

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

The Vinewood Hills. 

Basically where Franklins House is in the Single Player game.

The streets are barely 2 cars wide.  Traffic is a bitch and you can make quick short cuts and jumps.  

I personally think the city is the safest tho..

Oh, okay, now I know where you're talking about. I'll have to provoke someone and see how it works when they chase me. Any other good areas? I notice that the supercars can seem to corner well in the city. It probably is because it's too wide.

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Patriot with off road tires. Just use its size to get over things like guard rails and walls. You will be able to drive over them but your follower will not, unless they too have a large vehicle.

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

A buzzard heilicopter is the best usally when I jump in one of these the people who where chasing me run away from me but find that their adder cant out run my missles

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

Also, what's this thing about wheelies for speed? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users