I had a dream last night...

106 replies to this topic
Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

I had a dream that my neighbor owned a blue Rolls Royce Wraith. So what? He or she doesn't.
Dreams don't mean sh*t.

At least SOMEONE gets it.

@Racer. you have been on this site since 2005 and have half the likes that I have since I joined a couple weeks ago. So I take it your ALWAYS  a miserable douchebag with no sense of humor whatsoever? 

Noted!

This nigga actin like this Facebook homie..

I got more likes than you.. Who gives a fucc?

And above all, this dumb motherf*cker didn't even get my point about the likes (read my previous posts), he's just trying to bring up his likes cause it's the only thing this dumbass knows is legit, and not everything else comes out his stupid ass mouth

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 14 November 2013 - 02:15 AM.

Uh oh, DJ Jean P is back and he is pissed.....again.....

SHOCKER!!!!

lmfao

EDIT: Double post even.....SUPER pissed hahahahhahahah

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

Racer, if you have something to say that pertains to the thread, feel free to chime in. If not, just be gone. It's that simple. I'm sorry this thread fires up your hemorrhoids so badly......

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

Sometimes, I dream about cheese...

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

Sometimes, I dream about cheese...

Interesting....do you think we will see it in DLC or ......

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 15 November 2013 - 12:26 AM.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Dude, just calm down alright? There is no need for this type of outburst!

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

You dream of video game features you want in a game you did not make?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Dude, it was a dream. I don't control what I dream about. I wish I did, but I don't....do you?

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

Dude, it was a dream. I don't control what I dream about. I wish I did, but I don't....do you?

I'm like you, I don't remember my dreams.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

I'm like you, I don't remember my dreams.

Ya man, I hear ya. I swear on everything I love, this was the first dream I have remembered in YEARS. I can't even remember the last time I remembered a dream before this one...lol. Weird

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

Gta V sucks who would dream about that game

I had a dream about it. :bored:

So, when I was a kid I used to play Tomb Raider, alot, with my friend. Now, I once dreamed I could go in the secret chamber in Lara Croft's house, because I really wanted to do that. 

That was also the last time I played that game. 

I was saying, you have played it too much, doesn't matter if you haven't played it for a week or so.

that explains all this number of dreams I get after playing either Biker mice from mars or GTA SA.

I dreamt having a whole havoc on the Fort Zancudo base just yesterday (GTA V) and I'm still remember all those dreams of destroying the Area 69 base in GTA SA, and how many times I have to destroy the damn barriers to destroy that thing in the 11th mission in Biker mice from mars (either that, or trying to escape the cats' base BEFORE it hits 0:00 in the timer in the final mission)

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Uh oh, DJ Jean P is back and he is pissed.....again.....

SHOCKER!!!!

lmfao

EDIT: Double post even.....SUPER pissed hahahahhahahah

I'm pissed at your stupidity, but I left it at that. 

YOU, however, looked me up, I bet you went to my facebook too hihi.

Ain't nobody give a damn about your thread anymore, don't worry about that.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

OP, take a break from the game.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

explain to me when I was playing Biker mice from mars (on the PS2) I always has dreams about it ALTHOUGH I wasn't playing that much. :p

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

explain to me when I was playing Biker mice from mars (on the PS2) I always has dreams about it ALTHOUGH I wasn't playing that much. :p

Maybe you went too deep in the game. Or maybe you thought about the game often, just a guess.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

I once had a dream...

I dreamed I stood upon a tall mountain and in the distance ahead of me, a storm approached... behind me the setting sun cast a red glow on the horizon. Ahead of the storm a cold wind blew and a chill passed over me... But from the grass below the came a small voice "This storm shall pass".

I looked down and it was a tiny mouse with a hoodie and a skateboard.  "You will know the storm has passed when the rain has gone" he said and then he was vaporized by a bolt of lightning... "How odd" I thought, that he would be struck by lightning when he was clearly the smallest thing around and lightning usually strikes tall things... "He was especially conductive..." said a voice from behind me... I turned around to see Margret Thatcher riding upon the back of a giant hamster, in one hand she bore a huge genoa salami and the other, an equally large dunkin' donuts glazed chocolate donut with extra sprinkles... "Fear not... for some mice are more conductive than others." She said as she pulled back on the hamster's reins... Then suddenly she too was struck by lightning and exploded into an incandescent ball of fire... Yet somehow miraculously the hamster was okay.. "You best be gettin' the f**k outta here boy, its gettin' all freaky with lightning..." Then suddenly he exploded too...   I wasn't sure if that had anything to do with the lightning or the vest of dynamite he was wearing, but I thought I should probably leave.

Just as I was about to run, the dark clouds arrived and the sky rained down pork chops and bacon... it was a tasty yet painful deluge...

As I was being covered in pork products I woke up...

When I opened my eyes I was laying in a urine soaked alley hugging a stray dog who was wearing a wedding dress and I was surrounded by empty liquor bottles... mostly rum and vodka...

I figured since we were sharing, I'd run this one by all of ya... see what you think.  

If anyone finds the Jetpack because of this, I want full credit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users