Photo

I had a dream last night...

106 replies to this topic
GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Just for the record... do you know each other IRL, or is it a duplicate account?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Me and Tommy? I have no idea who that furry motherf*cker is, but I like the cut of his gib. 

• GamerShotgun likes this

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

With these wet dreams he has, I bet. :DD

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

I sure am furry. Someone rub my belly. 

On topic: I am actually starting to get the desire back to start looking again. Not saying there is for sure a flyable ufo, or ahem poofpack ahem, but I'm starting to think there IS something we are missing. There sure is a ton of random ass alien gyphs, hints, pics, blah blah. Plus then you add in the Space docker, and all the other sh*t. Maybe the whole game IS a massive puzzle.....something isn't adding up. 

Kinda can't believe I just said that. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 13 November 2013 - 01:20 PM.

With these wet dreams he has, I bet. :DD

lol, come on Tashan, I thought you were done.....errrr wait

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

I_want_to_believe5.jpg

I'm guessing there's not a UFO. Maybe after the Alien Invasion DLC?

I've said too much. 

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

I was jut kidding, don't worry.

About those myths, or dunno how to call them... I seriously think that Rockstar has other plans in upcoming DLCs, that'll be connected to recent stuff.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

I_want_to_believe5.jpg

I'm guessing there's not a UFO. Maybe after the Alien Invasion DLC?

I've said too much. 

I think you need to say more NAOWE

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

About those myths, or dunno how to call them... I seriously think that Rockstar has other plans in upcoming DLCs, that'll be connected to recent stuff.

Ya, there sure is alot going on. I need to some more research. Wasn't there an easter egg in GTA IV that nobody found and they eventually announced, or was that a different game that I'm thinking of???

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

@Tashan, I wasn't bashing your English. It was obvious that you are either 

1. Retarded or 

2. English is in fact NOT your first language. 

And go ahead and report me all you want. OHHHHH  NOOOOOOOEEEESSSSSSSSS

Might want to have a reason for reporting me though??? 

Some people can't understand English, that's the difference between you and me, no body enjoys your topic fool thats why you are still not reported.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 13 November 2013 - 01:34 PM.

1. Retarded or 

Some people can't understand English, that's the difference between you and me, no body enjoys your topic fool thats why you are still not reported.

Wow man. 

1. you already responded to that response

2. I posted that almost an hour ago, and like I said you already responded to it once lol

3. So I wasn't reported, BECAUSE nobody enjoys my topic? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Please either contribute or be gone.

EDIT: And you do realize there is no reason to report me? This isn't a troll thread, Im not flamebaiting. Hence the reason it's still open guy. It's not the most groundbreaking thread of all time but I'm not breaking any rules and it's just a random ass discussion. Get over yourself.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

1. Retarded or 

Wow man. 

1. you already responded to that response

2. I posted that almost an hour ago, and like I said you already responded to it once lol

3. So I wasn't reported, BECAUSE nobody enjoys my topic? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Please either contribute or be gone. 

Nut case, read what I typed earlier, it was actually phrased the opposite.

Come out of the dream and observe right from the start to end of this topic, where do you stand clown?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

Am I the only that doesn't understand this tool bag? lol

I think you are losing a little in translation my friend....

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I really wish people would read your signature more. People are too stupid to realize that there isn't a Jetpack. This isn't cartoon world over the top mayhem. You want that, go play Saints Row. Sure GTA SA had it, but the III universe was pretty wacky itself, which is why Saints Row was a clone to GTA back then, now it can't even compare with GTA because it changed, just as GTA did. A Jetpack wouldn't fit in anyways.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

I really wish people would read your signature more. People are too stupid to realize that there isn't a Jetpack. This isn't cartoon world over the top mayhem. You want that, go play Saints Row. Sure GTA SA had it, but the III universe was pretty wacky itself, which is why Saints Row was a clone to GTA back then, now it can't even compare with GTA because it changed, just as GTA did. A Jetpack wouldn't fit in anyways.

Ya, honestly a jetpack wouldn't do anyone much good, except for just flying around in a different vehicle. There couldn't be any armor, so you would be shot and killed instantly unless it's like a super high speed jetpack. I am under the impression we are into the alien vehicles with V, and beyond the slow moving, hipster jetpack.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 13 November 2013 - 01:57 PM.

Ya, honestly a jetpack wouldn't do anyone much good, except for just flying around in a different vehicle. There couldn't be any armor, so you would be shot and killed instantly unless it's like a super high speed jetpack. I am under the impression we are into the alien vehicles with V, and beyond the slow moving, hipster jetpack.

I would much rather a Flyable UFO than a f*cking propane filled Jetpack that'll run out of gas eventually because at least in a UFO you could probably terrorize the city like you could in Destroy all Humans which is pretty cool and would be cool if it were in V.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

As in the past your topics never bring any joy either, Tommy.
I was cool and friendly untill you tagged me as annoying to the reply you too already answered.
I never disrespect any one on forums and have enjoyed a lot here.
Unfortunately good old friends have stooped visiting and new ones just dont have f*cking sense to speak.
I miss my forum which was once at its best esp during SA release
anyways this ends here.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Seek professional help.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 13 November 2013 - 02:05 PM.

As in the past your topics never bring any joy either, Tommy.
I was cool and friendly untill you tagged me as annoying to the reply you too already answered.
I never disrespect any one on forums and have enjoyed a lot here.
Unfortunately good old friends have stooped visiting and new ones just dont have f*cking sense to speak.
I miss my forum which was once at its best esp during SA release
anyways this ends here.

I seriously lol'd. See ya bud, take care!

I would much rather a Flyable UFO than a f*cking propane filled Jetpack that'll run out of gas eventually because at least in a UFO you could probably terrorize the city like you could in Destroy all Humans which is pretty cool and would be cool if it were in V.

Ya that is kinda why I made this thread. It was a very interesting dream. I really do wish it was in game. It was awesome. At one point I was flying through the city, and I was going to stop and park the damn thing somewhere. So I unleashed the death ray, and it was like someone dropped a 2,000 lbs. JDAM on that side of the street. The beam hit the cars and it was  just explosions and people running and screaming. I never did land it though. 

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

I like how you take the 'jet' from jetpack and replace it with 'poof'. That's really witty.

• TaCtiCaLTommy likes this

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

I had a dream that my neighbor owned a blue Rolls Royce Wraith. So what? He or she doesn't.
Dreams don't mean sh*t.

At least SOMEONE gets it.

@Racer. you have been on this site since 2005 and have half the likes that I have since I joined a couple weeks ago. So I take it your ALWAYS  a miserable douchebag with no sense of humor whatsoever? 

Noted!

This nigga actin like this Facebook homie..

I got more likes than you.. Who gives a fucc?

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by Tashan, 13 November 2013 - 05:44 PM.

The stupid fool OP doesn't even know that the Likes feature is also new just like him and his couple of other fake accounts.
He reminds me of another sh*t called Brian who also had the illusion of number of likes.

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by luckyshot666, 13 November 2013 - 06:07 PM.

I had a dream that my neighbor owned a blue Rolls Royce Wraith. So what? He or she doesn't.
Dreams don't mean sh*t.

@Racer. you have been on this site since 2005 and have half the likes that I have since I joined a couple weeks ago. So I take it your ALWAYS  a miserable douchebag with no sense of humor whatsoever? 

Noted!

Stop that fake "hood talk" it´s pathetic.

But yeah, I gotta agree, dreams are just that... dreams.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Dreams don't mean sh*t.

Noted!

Never used Facebook in my life. That sh*t is for females....hence why my wife uses it. I refuse. And nobody does give a f*ck, it was just a comment about how Racer is ALWAYS a miserable prick....

The stupid fool OP doesn't even know that the Likes feature is also new just like him and his couple of other fake accounts.
He reminds me of another sh*t called Brian who also had the illusion of number of likes.

Don't even know what the likes feature is? 

I have one account and only one account. 

Don't ever compare me to Brian. There is no illusion. I did not lie. lol

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Pretty sure that isn't "on topic".....

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

After playing all weekend after the game came out, I had a dream I banged Tracey. That's about it.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

After playing all weekend after the game came out, I had a dream I banged Tracey. That's about it.

Solid, lol.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 13 November 2013 - 09:10 PM.

Balloon animals?

EDIT: dear god they finally banned his ass. Thank god,

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

I missed this earlier, my bad. Ya, one way or the other I hope to see it. I just can't see there being all this UFO/alien stuff in game, and NOT being able to fly one at some point.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Dreams don't mean sh*t.

Noted!

No kid, just to you !
If you'd think a bit further, you'd maybe realize "likes" weren't around back then and that my point wasn't about how many likes I got, but how many likes my POST got and that proving it's legitimacy, idiot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users