Photo

I had a dream last night...

106 replies to this topic
TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

As the title states, and when I woke up I actually remembered the damn dream. I DO NOT remember dreams ever. Haven't in years. This one I remember perfectly.

I was Trevor and I was out by his airfield somewhere, and the next thing I know, there is a UFO on my heli pad. I got in and proceeded to fly all over the place. It also had a ray that I could nuke sh*t with. It was pretty destructive. 

Do you guys think this was a vision or a premonition or something like that?

inb4 troll, look at his sig.

I actually had this dream and I actually believe there is a better chance of a flyable UFO than a poofpack.

• GamerShotgun likes this

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Gta V sucks who would dream about that game
  • carl turtle and Sting4S like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

*eyes join date suspiciously*

*checks user name*

f*ck's sake Tommy. You were playing Destroy All Humans whilst eating camembert before bed again, weren't you?

• 018361, kj2022 and Distrom like this

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 12 November 2013 - 02:36 PM.

I really am confused why people feel the need to talk about their dreams in these forums, its just a dream, does not mean anything. 

If anything I would say its a sign that you need to take a break from the game lol

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by bicycles?, 12 November 2013 - 02:53 PM.

I really am confused why people feel the need to talk about their dreams in these forums, its just a dream, does not mean anything.

we're sharing ideas for ways in which the game could be vastly improved, genius.

who cares if the ideas come to us in dreams? Do you just stop reading at the word "dream" and assume the thread has nothing to do with the game? What if the idea just pops into our head while driving or reading a magazine, would it be ok to share it then?

Do you reply like a dick to every thread about things people hope for in the next gta, or as dlc, or when people talk about things they wish were in the game, or when people talk about/hope for things that might still be undiscovered?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Gta V sucks who would dream about that game

Ya, you are right. Who DOESN'T control what they dream about......

*eyes join date suspiciously*

*checks user name*

f*ck's sake Tommy. You were playing Destroy All Humans whilst eating camembert before bed again, weren't you?

I can't confirm or deny this. I'm nervous....

If anything I would say its a sign that you need to take a break from the game lol

I actually haven't played since Battlefield 4 came out. That was October 29th homie. Maybe it's a sign that I NEED TO PLAY MORE?

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

You need to check your priorities man..

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Wait, what? Please explain? Did I do something else INSTEAD of doing what I am supposed to do? 

lol wtf?

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Wait, what? Please explain? Did I do something else INSTEAD of doing what I am supposed to do? 

lol wtf?

Okay, story time with Jean P.;

So, when I was a kid I used to play Tomb Raider, alot, with my friend. Now, I once dreamed I could go in the secret chamber in Lara Croft's house, because I really wanted to do that. 

That was also the last time I played that game. 

I was saying, you have played it too much, doesn't matter if you havent played it for a week or so haha. And you wanted to fly a UFO, that's why you dreamed about it. That's why you should put the game down for a bit.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

we're sharing ideas for ways in which the game could be vastly improved, genius.

who cares if the ideas come to us in dreams? Do you just stop reading at the word "dream" and assume the thread has nothing to do with the game? What if the idea just pops into our head while driving or reading a magazine, would it be ok to share it then?

Do you reply like a dick to every thread about things people hope for in the next gta, or as dlc, or when people talk about things they wish were in the game, or when people talk about/hope for things that might still be undiscovered?

It's still pretty irrelevant to mention that you got the idea from a dream especially since the people with these topics are usually trying to say they have a mystical ability to foresee the future of a video game of all things.

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Even I had dreams about the game. I can't remember it.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

lol wtf?

So, when I was a kid I used to play Tomb Raider, alot, with my friend. Now, I once dreamed I could go in the secret chamber in Lara Croft's house, because I really wanted to do that. 

I was saying, you have played it too much, doesn't matter if you havent played it for a week or so haha. And you wanted to fly a UFO, that's why you dreamed about it. That's why you should put the game down for a bit.

But....but...I don't even play anymore and I don't even WANT to fly a UFO. You said that not me cheeseball ;)

Also, I lol at this stupid ass post. You might want to google the definition of "priorities" before you come talking some weak as sh*t like this lmfao!

FYI....I won't be playing this again until Heists are added and Oct. 29th to date.....is not a week lol

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

lol wtf?

But....but...I don't even play anymore and I don't even WANT to fly a UFO. You said that not me cheeseball ;)

Also, I lol at this stupid ass post. You might want to google the definition of "priorities" before you come talking some weak as sh*t like this lmfao!

FYI....I won't be playing this again until Heists are added and Oct. 29th to date.....is not a week lol

I was trying to explain and be nice with your dumbass. Grow the f*ck up, you're the kid making a thread about his f*cking dream and asking wether its a premonition or not.

Now, stop saying lmfao like its 2008 and stop trying to look tough by saying your not gonna play GTA anymore even though you just dreamed about the game. 

Go ahead now. And btw, I'mma try to not respond to your other dumbass post, just look at the likes my post got to see wether I'm full of sh*t or not.

Go and play BF4 now. :)

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

lol wtf?

I was trying to explain and be nice with your dumbass. Grow the f*ck up, you're the kid making a thread about his f*cking dream and asking wether its a premonition or not.

Now, stop saying lmfao like its 2008 and stop trying to look tough by saying your not gonna play GTA anymore even though you just dreamed about the game. 

Go ahead now. And btw, I'mma try to not respond to your other dumbass post, just look at the likes my post got to see wether I'm full of sh*t or not.

Go and play BF4 now. :)

So, what you're saying is you took me seriously when I asked if it was a premonition? hahahhaha It was a dream you tool. That comment was OBVIOUSLY a joke. 

And you're reading comprehension is as sh*tty as that shirt. I said I wouldn't play again until online heists are added hahahha. fail #2

I wish I could play BF4 right now, Im working though...ILL BE PLAYING LATER FOR SURE DUDE.

• jatiger13 likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Carrera ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I had a dream that my neighbor owned a blue Rolls Royce Wraith. So what? He or she doesn't.

Dreams don't mean sh*t.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

I had a dream that my neighbor owned a blue Rolls Royce Wraith. So what? He or she doesn't.

Dreams don't mean sh*t.

At least SOMEONE gets it.

@Racer. you have been on this site since 2005 and have half the likes that I have since I joined a couple weeks ago. So I take it your ALWAYS  a miserable douchebag with no sense of humor whatsoever? 

Noted!

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

In the dream you were Trevor.

You mean that b*tch-f*ck-f*g-sh*t-as*h*le-qu**r-wh*re...Trevor?

See Those insults come instantly out whenever I see Trevor.

I want to know what is the difference between you OP and Trevor.
What happened when you feel him?

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

LOL
OP has vanished taking time or still thinking?
Trevor is actually very fast and quick in game.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

My bad, I was PM'ing with another user lol.

There was no feeling of other men, sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you can find some kind of man on man action on the intrawebz to take care of all your man on man needs!

:karmaeater:

• jatiger13 likes this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by JustOneMonth, 12 November 2013 - 04:13 PM.

There was no feeling of other men, sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you can find some kind of man on man action on the intrawebz to take care of all your man on man needs!

Lol says the guy who had a wet dream.

Nah, just screwing with you. 

I had dreams like this, believe me, it ain't anything important, if you were ment to have a premonition it would be about something more important than an UFO on a game. 

I think.

How old are you to comment on people like this, huh?

Nah, don't wanna know exactly.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Lol says the guy who had a wet dream.

Nah, just screwing with you. 

I had dreams like this, believe me, it ain't anything important, if you were ment to have a premonition it would be about something more important than an UFO on a game. 

I think.

How old are you to comment on people like this, huh?

Nah, don't wanna know exactly.

lol it's cool man. It was just a joke. I did have the dream. I DON'T think it meant anything. lol I don't even believe in premonition. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I had a dream that GTAF was filled with people arguing about nothing of any importance.

Do you guys think that was a premonition? 

I also had a dream that I became a unicorn and Kate Upton rode me in every imaginable way. 

Now what?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 12 November 2013 - 05:05 PM.

I had a dream that GTAF was filled with people arguing about nothing of any importance.

Do you guys think that was a premonition? 

I also had a dream that I became a unicorn and Kate Upton rode me in every imaginable way. 

Now what?

One time I had a dream that I was giving MLK JR's "I have a dream" speech in a dream...... :blink:

Honestly I wouldn't mind dreaming about Kate Upton. I'm not that lucky though!

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

hi tommy, lets dance baby

tumblr_muiho83xaJ1sbr2ezo1_400.gif

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

FTjdVxmm.jpg

it was all a dream...

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

That could've been a vision. Seriously. I know something about that...

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:45 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 12 November 2013 - 06:46 PM.

That could've been a vision. Seriously. I know something about that...

I'm all ears here in Brohampton....do tell!

Unless it involves mushrooms. THEN YOU MUST TELL

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

If you woke up with an especially "clear mind" and an instant thought "this dream was a vision!", then it must have been a vision. It happened to me a couple of times a few years back. Predicted some really unusual stuff, bro.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

If you woke up with an especially "clear mind" and an instant thought "this dream was a vision!", then it must have been a vision. It happened to me a couple of times a few years back. Predicted some really unusual stuff, bro.

Funnily enough, that was in fact my first thought! I kinda dismissed that thought but..... very interesting. 

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

kill the cop inside your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

In the dream you were Trevor.

You mean that b*tch-f*ck-f*g-sh*t-as*h*le-qu**r-wh*re...Trevor?

See Those insults come instantly out whenever I see Trevor.

I want to know what is the difference between you OP and Trevor.
What happened when you feel him?

Wow.

You're annoying.

• TaCtiCaLTommy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users