Photo

Anyone else thinks its hilarious how jealous/butthurt all the hobos in

6 replies to this topic
Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

Its even funnier how they say dont need to do it wen the real reason is all of u crying about glitchers just dont have the balls to do it yourself which makes u even more furious inside because R* will not be punishing anyone for this Lol

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Nobody cares. Besides, hackers are slackers, and that's a fact, Jack!

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Its even funnier how they say dont need to do it wen the real reason is all of u crying about glitchers just dont have the balls to do it yourself which makes u even more furious inside because R* will not be punishing anyone for this Lol

If u like glitching then go an glitch.
Why do u feel the need to come here and make a thread moaning about why other people are not doing it? Its like ur the one whos worried about being caught n need some sort of confirmation from other glitchers that your not going to get caught.

Me? I play legit. More fun that way. I feel a sense of achievement knowing i worked hard to drive around in my fully modded feltzer and was able to save up enough money to get the 400k apartment .. All got done way before i got the stimulous money

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

I dont think it is a matter of having "the balls to do it", it is a matter of having enough respect for the rest of the community to keep a level playing field. 

Not sure what you are looking for with this topic, are you bragging because you glitch? Do you need some sort of affirmation that what you are doing is ok? Everyone has their opinion on glitching and you are not going to change it.

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

What is he ranting about ??

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

What is he ranting about ??

dunno mate. something about itching and his balls....

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

Is hobos some new slang the kids have invented...

Andy...your topics...GODDAMN!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users