Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tank griefer raged at me for killing him!

82 replies to this topic
TrevorsShoe
  • TrevorsShoe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

well whoever that guy is, he sure is a badass motherf*cker.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

people who use tanks and stickybombs suck at the game too much to just shoot some1
FACT!

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

why not kill him with a sniper? it'll take 1 bullet to kill him inside a tank
that would piss a tank griefer more since most of them felt protected by their tank when they're actually not
besides they'll scream a lot when u kill them when they're inside the tank and I find it very hilarious
especially when I took their tank and grief them back
though I prefer sniping them again and again preventing them to get inside a tank is much more fun

Ok where are you guys aiming to get the sniper kill?  I keep failing miserably.  o.O

Right on the hatch where they climb in. It might take a few shots to find the sweet spot. Distance is recommended. You can shoot them from a mile away because player vehicles render even though the players do not.

Yeah, and the crane near the Eclipse Towers is great to do this. They usually stay around LSC, so it's easy to get them.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Those saying it's easy to outrun the tank, it's not always easy especially when they're dead set on spawn killing you. I had an absolute lamer the once that blew up my car after I had just spawned at Simeon's after a mission and everytime I respawned, he managed to get me. No matter which direction I ran, he always managed to hit a wall or something simular which would always be enough to knock my player over and then he'd blast me again while in the recovery anim. It takes time to jack a car to get away, and he would always managed to catch me, I couldn't go passive because I had already banked my cash which is annoying(you can only go passive with cash). It's the speed of the turret like someone else has said...whether it's yet another cheat on top of their glitched tank or what I don't know as I've never owned or would ever want to own a tank.

Even alleys didn't help because they tend to be tight so his aim didn't matter just aslong as he got a shot down there, it would be enough to either kill me or disable my player..The only thing I could have done is leave the session but I would never leave over another player....no matter what. He must have killed me about 15 times before I managed to hide long enough to get through to lester to remove me from map, only then could I hide behind a wall and watch the lamer sail past. Once I had got away, I returned to my apartment and msg the gutless prat and continued watching him on weazel....sure enough, once he blew up, he respawned a Dunce and I hope he rots there.

TrevorsShoe
  • TrevorsShoe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

simple solution = Find a new session or just quit

doh!

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Sounds like he has a small penis. "Wahhh I can't take you on 1v1 so let me bring out a tank."

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

they are some people with a tank who have them as a personal car so if you destroy their tank you will pay for it and simply
he will call it back over and over again so tell me what can you do against them people ?

Put a bounty (any amount) on him before you pop his tank to make him pay for the insurance.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by withonion, 12 November 2013 - 06:35 PM.

I did not mind but what puzzles me is what was his aim in doing this?

This is known as a good, old fashioned "pwning." You ran him over and he pwned you. Simple as that. Next... ;)   

I do understand he pwned me but what I could not understand was the fact that I was in passive mode, and the only way he could kill me is when I ran onto a street, which during the 1 hour of his griefing was very seldom, hence he killed me only 5 times or so.

Did I mention he must have had his R1 button taped down? I turned the sound down due to the constant explosions. With a tank he should be pwning me every 45 seconds.  Any sane person would have had enough after 10 or 15 minutes of no-kills, but this idiot seemed like an A.I. character in a loop, maybe he was a T-1000 and he could "not stop ever".

Deranged is all I can think of right now.

However it did make me think about how to travel the city without crossing a road and using parkour skills!!!

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

I was in a lobby where a guy in a tank was killing every player he saw.

I climbed up on top of the tank and tried to get in.  I couldn't figure out how, but spent probably a good minute on top.  Eventually he climbed out (have no idea why, must have been mad he couldn't kill me) and I shot gunned him.

Killed him with his tank twice, and then he left, shocker.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

The guy clearly had a superiority complex. There are plenty of times when higher ranking players get real upset when they are killed by a lower level player. So they spend all of their resources to get to you. Which is funny because it demonstrates how unskilled they are in Grand theft Auto battle. I did the same when I take on higher ranked players who have lots of money, they think I'm supposed to get scared when you send a wealth of muggers, mercs, and bounties on me? f*ck no, First off I'll dodge the mercs easy, then run over the mugger and take you out yet again.

"Oh so you ran and got your tank? Okay well let me just go to my apartment to rub it in your face a little more."

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

A lot of players with tanks are noobs, few days ago a guy was acting like a jerk with his tank killing and destroying everyone's car, i killed him and then he respawned with passive and sent me messages like  " s** of a b** " ; " noob " so i replay " you are calling me noob, when you don't have a tank you just play in passiv and camp on top of building so people can't kill you ? ahah " 10 mins later i saw him with passiv off so i come to him and he was again in a tank, so i did like him and play with passiv, he tried to run over me but wasn't able to kill me so he put a 9000 bounty on my ass and left the game, 3 mins later i recieve a message " noob "

lies u cant just up and place a bounty on some1 in passive mode

When the guy was in a tank he removed the passive mod .... he only used it when on foot

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Sadly far too many people don't know when to stop.

exactly

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Str1p3s, 12 November 2013 - 08:24 PM.

I had a guy yesterday spawn killing people at the airport. I realized pretty quick that he absolutely didn't give AF anymore either when he bailed out with a dunce hat on. So I killed him once for a bounty that someone else put on him, then followed him around the map sniping him out of it over and over. Fun stuff. He left the lobby.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

A guy was riding around vinewood on a bmx. I decided to watch him and see if he did any tricks. He jumped off his bike and started to shoot me, I was in my Z-type so just ran him over, BIG mistake! He spawned and then disappeared, only to turn up in a tank. I checked him on the HUD and noticed he was a LVL 127.

He chased me (I am now in passive), all over vinewood killing me by running me over and trapping me with the barrel against railings etc for over half an hour. He killed me maybe 5 times. Sending muggers as well. I decided to do some parkour and roof hop from building to building, this did not stop him CONSTANTLY fire his weapon at me. WTF, all it did was blow everything up near me. 
 By now he was 5 stars and there was literally no room to move because of cop car wrecks. Eventually he died from whatever. 3 minutes later he was back doing the same sh*t for another half hour! 

He then died again, this time I jumped into the empty tank... very BIG mistake. Within a couple of minutes I had blown up 2 personal cars by accident and now was very close to dunce-cap-land. So I jumped out and made it all the way to Blaine county. Griefer came with his tank and continued his non stop shooting.

This is all in a lobby with around 8-16 players at anyone time and never did he kill another player, he even let one guy pass in his chrome Comet. He eventually left and I carried on with enjoying the game.

That was one guy with very serious issues. I did not mind but what puzzles me is what was his aim in doing this?

he was bord, i do exactly the same thing

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Just Snipe him out  once u see that health bar appear under his name u got him. The .50 cal  is a one shot deal  while the other sniper rifle prob a .308  takes  2 if his health bar is low  1.   I make it my business to go after tanks. Then  get the rage messages  sent  and laugh. Stupidest thing u can do with a tank is to stop. If there's a sniper within draw distance range  your done. I just wish they gave u the option to choose your ammo  in ammunition such as high explosive incendiary rounds for the .50. They also should've added white phosphorus grenades, and gave u the option to climb on top of said tank operator open his hatch and drop a willy pete  and cook his ass. Trust me  it would end allot of those 12 yr old tank operators. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Well OP, thanks for the story of things which happen to everybody when they play this game.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Or even better  they should've added a 3rd sniper rifle preferably a Solothurn 20mm Anti Tank Sniper Rifle =)

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 13 November 2013 - 02:11 AM.

simple solution = Find a new session or just quit

doh!

Leave a session you've been in for a while, often with a bunch of players who have all just met, all because of one person being a jackass. No thanks. 

Dropbear67
  • Dropbear67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Tha'ts just awful. Did you tell your parents?

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

If somebody just starts shooting and killing me for no reason I kill them back, twenty times, in a tank. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

yes, high level griefers cant handle getting killed by lower ranked players. I had to hold my own against a crew with a combined total of over 250 levels above me. they must have mission farmed  from level 1 because they had no skill at this game at all.

they were using rocket launchers and miniguns and calling it tactics by spamming fire until they ran out of ammo. i managed to take cover and avoid being killed and they start calling me a pussy. you know, because i didn't stand out in the open for them. i switch to the regular sniper (level 60 here) and scope a few head shots. then they call in some glitched pv tanks and i jump up onto a roof. half an hour these two are circling the building firing nonstop tank blasts without a chance of getting me. i report them for griefing and game bug exploits.

big tank makes you penis look oh so small. maybe you tap x and get lucky. make tiny penis bigger? still tiny penis? that's when they finally gave up and left the session.

dOn DaDa ShOttA
  • dOn DaDa ShOttA

JAMESTOWN RANCHO GANG

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

the tank  is one of the silliest ideas rockstar added to gtao

• Sharks80fr likes this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

some guy shot at me as i was passing by... (wasnt even gonna do anythig to him) 

so i turned aroud and killed him for the next 30 minutes... he finally sent me a msg saying "fk u" 

so i replied "dont shoot at randoms anymore f4ggot" and left 

he never replied back 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 13 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

Sadly far too many people don't know when to stop.

which ones--the griefers or their victims? :lol:

edit:

gta fan boys treat revenge like it's second only to orgasm.  I'll say it again: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

You're all barking up the wrong tree. You ppl in FM need to chill.  Damn.  All heated like tea. :lol:

Random killing spawns griefing.  Griefing spawns drive bys, tanks and Buzzards.  Drive bys, tanks and buzzards spawn cops on bull shark testosterone and 5 star wanted levels.

Now why do ppl insist on transforming 40 Eclipse Towers --aka MY APT COMPLEX---into the predictable cluster f*ck of an apocalyptic war zone every time I log on?  Is it because they get a hard on from wasting money on unnecessary insurance & health bills?  Because it's at a strategic location on the map?  Or both?  Because the last time I logged into a regular FM session today, WW III was ocurring on my doorstep. Of the 16 ppl who were in that session, 9/16 of them all lived in my apt bldg :blink:

And all 9/16 of them were deeply involved in a blood feud with each other.  These were all n00bs under lvl 20.  Every one of them insisted in camping out before the garage entrance so they could spawn kill each other.  :blink:

I literally could NOT leave my apt building (by either garage or front door) because of all the blown up cars, tanks, 1 buzzard, re-spawning player bodies, and 5-0 blocking my apt door entrance.  After 10 mins real time, I gave up and made my char watch the apocalypse on Weazel News instead. Then I decided to join the fun from the safety of my apt.  I ended up calling in mercs and an air strike on one particular lvl 58 doofus, when he decided to add his tank to the PvP cluster f*ck fest.  The sheer carnage and mayhem that ensued was priceless....

My poor guy.  He didn't want to leave the safety of Invite Only for regular GTAO but I made him.  Now he's permanently traumatized.  All he wanted to do when he got out of bed this morning was to play a simple round of tennis. :lol:

• al_balmer likes this

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

they are some people with a tank who have them as a personal car so if you destroy their tank you will pay for it and simply
he will call it back over and over again so tell me what can you do against them people ?

Put a bounty (any amount) on him before you pop his tank to make him pay for the insurance.

Can you show me video proof of this? Because less than 15 minutes ago, I destroyed a guy in a PV with a rocket and it made me pay for it AND gave me a Bad Sport warning (which I promptly erased, of course lol). I guess it's POSSIBLE that he was driving his friend's car, since there were two players inside, but I'm not sure.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

A guy was riding around vinewood bmx griefing. I decided to watch him and see if he did any trick griefing. He jumped off his bike and started to grief by shooting me, I was in my Z-type so just Z-type griefed him, BIG mistake! He spawned and then disappeared, only to turn up in a tank. I griefed him by checkeing the HUD and noticed he was a LVL 127.

He chased me (I am now in passive), all over vinewood killing me by running me over and trapping me with the barrel against railings etc for over half an hour. He killed me maybe 5 times. Griefing me with muggers as well. I decided to do some griefing parkour and grief hop from building to building, this did not stop him CONSTANTLY fire his weapon at me. WTF, all it did was blow everything up near me. 

By now he was 5 grief stars and there was literally no room to move because of cop car wrecks griefing him. Eventually he died from griefing. 3 minutes later he was back doing the same sh*t for another half hour! 

He then died again, this time I jumped into the empty grief tank... very BIG mistake. Within a couple of minutes I had griefed 2 personal cars by accident and now was very close to grief-cap-land. So I jumped out and made it all the way to Blaine county. Griefer came with his grief tank and continued his non stop griefing by shooting me.

This is all in a lobby with around 8-16 griefers at anyone time and never did he grief another griefer, he even let one griefer pass in his chrome grief Comet. He eventually left and I carried on with griefing the game.

That was one guy with very serious griefing issues. I did not mind but what griefs me is what was his aim in doing this?

Figured you'd want your post to be consistent, so I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Feel free to replace every instance of "griefer" with "hacker" and it'll make just as much sense.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Can you show me video proof of this? Because less than 15 minutes ago, I destroyed a guy in a PV with a rocket and it made me pay for it AND gave me a Bad Sport warning (which I promptly erased, of course lol). I guess it's POSSIBLE that he was driving his friend's car, since there were two players inside, but I'm not sure.

it works.  we've been talking about it for weeks.  It must have been the other guys car.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

a griefer lol this isnt mine craft, fk off wit ur gay words

Yes because the word griefer originated in minecraft.

gtfo --->

• willeyj likes this

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

I'm afraid I cannot, counselor.  But you've answered your own question anyway! :-)

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

One more question about the tanks and sniping them, is it possible to snipe them at street level?  I assume you need to be above them if you need to aim for the entry point. 

Sidenote:Call muggers on tanks.  I had a great experience with that the other day. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users