Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tank griefer raged at me for killing him!

82 replies to this topic
withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

A guy was riding around vinewood on a bmx. I decided to watch him and see if he did any tricks. He jumped off his bike and started to shoot me, I was in my Z-type so just ran him over, BIG mistake! He spawned and then disappeared, only to turn up in a tank. I checked him on the HUD and noticed he was a LVL 127.

He chased me (I am now in passive), all over vinewood killing me by running me over and trapping me with the barrel against railings etc for over half an hour. He killed me maybe 5 times. Sending muggers as well. I decided to do some parkour and roof hop from building to building, this did not stop him CONSTANTLY fire his weapon at me. WTF, all it did was blow everything up near me. 

By now he was 5 stars and there was literally no room to move because of cop car wrecks. Eventually he died from whatever. 3 minutes later he was back doing the same sh*t for another half hour! 

He then died again, this time I jumped into the empty tank... very BIG mistake. Within a couple of minutes I had blown up 2 personal cars by accident and now was very close to dunce-cap-land. So I jumped out and made it all the way to Blaine county. Griefer came with his tank and continued his non stop shooting.

This is all in a lobby with around 8-16 players at anyone time and never did he kill another player, he even let one guy pass in his chrome Comet. He eventually left and I carried on with enjoying the game.

That was one guy with very serious issues. I did not mind but what puzzles me is what was his aim in doing this?

killingwillum
  • killingwillum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

He probably thought "how dare you kill me when I was trying to kill you! I'll show you just how small my penis really is!"

• GTAVTheHeat, 600noodles, mikabango and 3 others like this

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

A lot of players with tanks are noobs, few days ago a guy was acting like a jerk with his tank killing and destroying everyone's car, i killed him and then he respawned with passive and sent me messages like  " s** of a b** " ; " noob " so i replay " you are calling me noob, when you don't have a tank you just play in passiv and camp on top of building so people can't kill you ? ahah " 10 mins later i saw him with passiv off so i come to him and he was again in a tank, so i did like him and play with passiv, he tried to run over me but wasn't able to kill me so he put a 9000 bounty on my ass and left the game, 3 mins later i recieve a message " noob "

• gnad likes this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by gnad, 12 November 2013 - 12:45 PM.

When someone trolls me, I keep trolling the same person until he leaves. But in this case, you didn't start the trolling, so the guy was wrong. If I'm the one starting the trolling, I stop after a few kills.

• Shayd80 likes this

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:46 PM Edited by prodigy_hades, 12 November 2013 - 12:47 PM.

why not kill him with a sniper? it'll take 1 bullet to kill him inside a tank
that would piss a tank griefer more since most of them felt protected by their tank when they're actually not
besides they'll scream a lot when u kill them when they're inside the tank and I find it very hilarious
especially when I took their tank and grief them back
though I prefer sniping them again and again preventing them to get inside a tank is much more fun

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

that would piss a tank griefer more since most of them felt protected by their tank when they're actually not
besides they'll scream a lot when u kill them when they're inside the tank and I find it very hilarious
though I prefer sniping them again and again preventing them to get inside a tank is much more fun

I did this twice to someone. The guy was pissed as f*ck, later someone destroyed his tank, and he left. 

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

You couldn't outrun a tank?

Drive to base, get jet, destroy all motherf*ckers.

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

they are some people with a tank who have them as a personal car so if you destroy their tank you will pay for it and simply
he will call it back over and over again so tell me what can you do against them people ?
  • Shayd80 likes this

killingwillum
  • killingwillum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

they are some people with a tank who have them as a personal car so if you destroy their tank you will pay for it and simply
he will call it back over and over again so tell me what can you do against them people ?

Report them...

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

like I said, snipe them  :santa:

• AEVibe likes this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

Sadly far too many people don't know when to stop.

• WhutsAGamertag likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

Fair call, but you really couldn't get away?

^ Very true point.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

One thing I did notice while he was in his tank was that the tank is very fast and the turret turns faster than you can move around the thing. This is a flaw in the tank mechanics. 

I did not mind him, but the tank speed and turret speed did piss me off.

compunerd3
  • compunerd3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

I had my tank today and just wanted to get 5 stars and clog up some streets. It was a full session and other players where just going around watching me. I didn't blow up anyone. But then another player came out of LSC and stood on his car and shot a rocket at me twice. First one missed and second one didn't do enough damage. I killed him and he came back in a tank and we had a nice tank battle. I don't like destroying other players unless they do it first.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

i encountered this before, too.  tank owners are compensating for sure.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

I read that thread title expecting to find a cool story from a bro.  I'm still searching.

• gnad likes this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Ok where are you guys aiming to get the sniper kill?  I keep failing miserably.  o.O

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

You did the right thing by not leaving and just making him more mad, lol.

Goating a troll is the most fun.

Goin For The Gusto
  • Goin For The Gusto

Rat

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

My friend and I did this to someone who was harassing me.  The guy came and shot me with a shotgun when I was goofing around minding my own business in the back of a convenient store with no weapon.  He ran away, then when I respawned he sniped me.  I got my tank, just then my friend arrived and had just bought a tank as well.  We spawn camped this guy until I was 24 kills on him and my friend was 27 kills on him.  We ran him over, blew him up, he could not move, after that he left and cursed at me in spanish.  Lesson here, don't kill people without weapons who aren't bothering you if you don't know who they are.  

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

I did not mind but what puzzles me is what was his aim in doing this?

This is known as a good, old fashioned "pwning." You ran him over and he pwned you. Simple as that. Next... ;)   

• Andy_lattermen likes this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

When I get some ass bent on messing with me I have a fun strategy. I get a buzzard and then build a 5 star wanted level. I then circle overhead of the player who has been intent on killing only me. The police barricades, spike strips, etc quickly bring said players game to a clusterf*ck standstill.

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

Ok where are you guys aiming to get the sniper kill?  I keep failing miserably.  o.O

Right on the hatch where they climb in. It might take a few shots to find the sweet spot. Distance is recommended. You can shoot them from a mile away because player vehicles render even though the players do not.
  • Tayman likes this

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:46 PM Edited by cwo-reynolds, 12 November 2013 - 02:47 PM.

I got killed by a guy in a tank last night. Was actually watching the chaos from inside my jet at around 500ft and I guess I went too close and he shot me down band proceeded to kill me exactly 20 times and leave. I don't cry I laugh seeing as it just pisses them off knowing you're still having fun attempting to flee a tank on foot

Willey does it have to be the heavy sniper or does the first one work

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Right on the hatch where they climb in. It might take a few shots to find the sweet spot. Distance is recommended. You can shoot them from a mile away because player vehicles render even though the players do not.

^^ distance is important
too close and it won't penatrate the tank's armor 
must be done in about 2 blocks away
with practice u'll eventually know the minimum distance required 

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

I got killed by a guy in a tank last night. Was actually watching the chaos from inside my jet at around 500ft and I guess I went too close and he shot me down band proceeded to kill me exactly 20 times and leave. I don't cry I laugh seeing as it just pisses them off knowing you're still having fun attempting to flee a tank on foot

Willey does it have to be the heavy sniper or does the first one work

Don't know I haven't tried with the other sniper once I had my heavy unlocked I have never looked back.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Alright. Don't have it unlocked yet.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I don't understand why so many people get griefed by tanks. A few personal vehicles crashed into them will stop their rampage most of the time. So go grab a few.

Plus, how is it that you could never get into an alley or backyard or whatever (depending on where you were) so that he couldn't shoot you with the tank? That would give you enough time to call your mechanic and then crash a PV into him.

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

a griefer lol this isnt mine craft, fk off wit ur gay words

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

A lot of players with tanks are noobs, few days ago a guy was acting like a jerk with his tank killing and destroying everyone's car, i killed him and then he respawned with passive and sent me messages like  " s** of a b** " ; " noob " so i replay " you are calling me noob, when you don't have a tank you just play in passiv and camp on top of building so people can't kill you ? ahah " 10 mins later i saw him with passiv off so i come to him and he was again in a tank, so i did like him and play with passiv, he tried to run over me but wasn't able to kill me so he put a 9000 bounty on my ass and left the game, 3 mins later i recieve a message " noob "

lies u cant just up and place a bounty on some1 in passive mode

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

OP you had me at "I decided to so some parkour"

you just crossed paths with an ex spoiled brat of a kid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users