Photo

Official "I am at work and I can't play during lunch break, so

38 replies to this topic
NetXSR
  • NetXSR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Do you think we will ever be able to change our looks again? I tried to make my woman look like a slutty prostitute but she ended up to be a normal white woman. I was horrified. 

Oh, when I reached level 10 and relogged it asked me "Would you want to change you character's appearence? This is the last time you can do it". So I guess we won't get the chance again :D

I read all of it...hey, like you said, that's just how you roll. I also spent some time researching the apartments before I bought one (my second one actually... trophy didn't unlock because I didn't buy from the website the first time) and although I think you might be a little too stressed about particulars, its none of my business really. At least your character sounds more interesting than the usual - shoot on sight, cowboy hat, underwear wearing goons with glow in the dark Entitys who glitched all their cash and play criminal records all day

Hey thank you! Yes, I am definitely a "little" stressed about it ;). But currently I am OK with it and I have not to whine "GTAO IS BOORING I GO PLAY COD GHOSTS" xD. You are so right, and thank you for the compliment about my character! ;)

Oh I remember the achievement bug. Luckily I read a thread about it the day before I bought an apartment :)

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

OCD much??

However, I read it all and now you owe me a lunch break.. although, to be fair it was an entertaining read..

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by Dementious, 12 November 2013 - 01:53 PM.

God damn it! I can't live like this! LOOK AT HER! SHE'S SO NORMAL AND HIGH CLASS!

0_0.jpg

NetXSR
  • NetXSR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

God damn it! I can't live like this! LOOK AT HER! SHE'S SO NORMAL AND HIGH CLASS!

0_0.jpg

Ahahaha I would love to have your problems xD

OCD much??

However, I read it all and now you owe me a lunch break.. although, to be fair it was an entertaining read..

Oh if you ever start to post something like this, I will definitely read it. You have my word. Thank you ;)

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

0_0.jpg

Ahahaha I would love to have your problems xD

This is her now, I really wish you could change your face. She has this scar across her nose so I use glasses to hide it.

0_0.jpg

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:19 PM Edited by petraeus, 12 November 2013 - 02:19 PM.

i read most of it and yah u guys were right 

don't bother reading that crap i just wasted 2 minuts of my life

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Still at work. And I won't play today because I gotta wash and wax my car.

NetXSR
  • NetXSR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

i read most of it and yah u guys were right 

don't bother reading that crap i just wasted 2 minuts of my life

You already edited your post and it's still not properly written.

I would say reading my post was not the only thing you wasted time for.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

I work for government. Our workdays are 6.5 hours long. This pleases me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users