Quantcast

» «
Photo

anyone decided to invest in real life stock market?

10 replies to this topic
sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

I started way before GTA V but I was wondering if anyone started investing in stock markets because they got the idea from GTA 5?

(kiddies out!)

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Yep I have invested in real life, then I went and killed the ceo of a rival company and my stocks went through the roof
  • DJSmurf2009 and lucifieraies like this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

I actually have. I'm kind of bummed I didn't dump into 'Vine' before it exploded. I'd be selling that right now.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

you should of got shares of 'twitter'.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Been trading for years.....Pro Tip.....3D printers ahem

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by WBaker, 12 November 2013 - 05:02 PM.

There are some serious limitations to this tech though. Right now it's all hype. And there are fears of these things producing untraceable guns en masse. I heard it's a felony to do that, not sure if It's true, but federal regulation could really hurt this as an investment.

Before I'd invest I'd have to get one. I saw low end models going for a grand a while back and that is another problem. It's still just a souped up printer with epoxy for ink and plastic dust for paper. The units themselves may only ever drop in price. The company that can utilize this for money is a diff story (Walmart haha).

Also it has a limited consumer appeal since it requires 3D modeling to use it. Limited industrial appeal because it's slower than other methods of producing bits of plastic junk.

The only actual industry use of 3D printers I've seen is for making models. It's a great option for small specialty toy makers, car, and aerospace manufacturers but like I said those 3D printers may only drop in price.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

There are some serious limitations to this tech though. Right now it's all hype. And there are fears of these things producing untraceable guns en masse. I heard it's a felony to do that, not sure if It's true, but federal regulation could really hurt this as an investment.

Before I'd invest I'd have to get one. I saw low end models going for a grand a while back and that is another problem. It's still just a souped up printer with epoxy for ink and plastic dust for paper. The units themselves may only ever drop in price. The company that can utilize this for money is a diff story (Walmart haha).

Part of that is true. It's definitely NOT all hype though lol. Here's a couple vids I shared with the OP. And yes, it is ILLEGAL as hell to manufacture an unregistered firearm without proper licensing from the ATF. 

And I'm not talking about investing in personal use 3D printers...not yet anyways. The big boys are gonna be playing with this sh*t for awhile before the public can get their hands on a REALLY capable machine.

First 3D printed firearm- http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u7ZYKMBDm4M

3D printed Face - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5SWw_qM6_8I

just a few examples of future applications. And this is just the beginning....

• WBaker likes this

alex1369
  • alex1369

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

No, not real life. You dont have option new game "yes, no" when you f*ck up

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

yeah, it f*cked up. thats why im going on im a celebrity get me out of here. 

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

bitcoins!

TOWILS
  • TOWILS

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by TOWILS, 01 January 2014 - 11:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users