Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone using toys while having their way? (ADULT TOPIC, KIDS STAY AWAY

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic
lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 12 November 2013 - 04:53 PM.

wow dude that sounds awesome can you tell us more? i want to be like you one day. can you teach me how to be like you?
  • Scaglietti likes this

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

If you were actually getting laid, then you wouldn't be so damn mad that people are doubting you. Yet all these people who are poking fun at you are really getting under your skin.

• Finn 7 five 11 and jln22 like this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

wow dude that sounds awesome can you tell us more. i want to be like you one day. can you teach me how to be like you?

Well son, you just gotta make a troll account, and make up some kind of sexual story.

That's it, I just gave you the key of the forum.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

This isn't a joke. Oh to please a kid like you I need a name like what, a military title, up in the hierachy. a picutre of some anonymous guy who looks like napoleon. Gee, just fuq off. This is a serious topic about toys in the bedroom. If you have to bitch around go some place else.

If you are an adult and cannot identify the person in my avatar you clearly have bigger problems to worry about than bedroom issues.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

(ADULT TOPIC, KIDS STAY AWAY)

F*CK DA POH-LEECE

Seriously, it's like the V section is moving into Gen-Chat :/

• ten-a-penny and Scaglietti like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by StingrayX, 12 November 2013 - 05:17 PM.

Seems legit, OP.
  • lazy. likes this

BGModder
  • BGModder

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:18 PM Edited by BGModder, 12 November 2013 - 05:20 PM.

OP had a threesome with two fleshlights.

• lazy. likes this

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

why is it so difficult to believe OP had a threesome? a lot of jealousy in this topic. I think OP is obviously a sexually open, powerful man and you know what, maybe us two can take part in a threesome sometime. then we'll show all of you

• GTA36362355 and John Smith like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

why is it so difficult to believe OP had a threesome? a lot of jealousy in this topic. I think OP is obviously a sexually open, powerful man and you know what, maybe us two can take part in a threesome sometime. then we'll show all of you

You should PM him, he likes PMing dirty messages to forum users.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 12 November 2013 - 06:55 PM.

You should PM him, he likes PMing dirty messages to forum users.

I thought I was the only one who got messaged by that "sexually open powerful man" who cries like a f*cking child.

• shadyslady likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

I believe you OP and here's why: threesomes are a lot of work. People who haven't done it don't realize that. The fantasy is certainly better than the reality imo.

Toys can be fun but women who use toys too much get a bit loose and lose sensitivity. Then they need toys for an orgasm. It's not permanent but a break from toys is a good thing.

Backrub and a bj is pretty awesome but I wouldn't call it a threesome.

Btw, when you posted this thread did you really expect a different response than the one you got?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 12 November 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Leave the crack, man. You did it with a dog and a used pillow in an alley behind the McDonal's.

Is this all this forum has to offer? Some children hiding behind hard looking avatars of men they would like to be? GTA surely has a load of fanboys who dream to be like the polygons they control ingame.

look kid, I'm being real here. So if you hadn't had any sexual encounter and used a toy while doing it, please stay off this topic. If all you can do is insult people you should consider therapy. Tourette syndrome can ruin your life.

Tourette's syndrome:

To have random and quick outbursts of profanity as in curse words, in real life. Can not happen while using text or writing.

So Tourette's can't be his problem (if he has any problems) judged by forum behavior.

On-topic:

I'm 92 and a virgin, so no.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

I believe you OP and here's why: threesomes are a lot of work. People who haven't done it don't realize that. The fantasy is certainly better than the reality imo.
Toys can be fun but women who use toys too much get a bit loose and lose sensitivity. Then they need toys for an orgasm. It's not permanent but a break from toys is a good thing.
Btw, when you posted this thread did you really expect a different response than the one you got?

You really believe this immature moron who claims to an adult yet types worse than a 7 year old who gained access to the internet? Wow, you're just as bad as him.

I believe the OP didn't have a threesome with women. He probably had threesomes with some male horses.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

To be honest, I'm not surprised at the reception this thread recieved. It's usually these type of topics that needlessly remind me I'm on a gaming forum; where any kind of sex story is prematurely met with a sense of angry frustration, and treated like some taboo subject tailored by a 12 year old, which can't in any possible manner or circumstances be considered legitimate.

But yeah, threesomes can get a bit tricky at times. It really depends on the size of your Jacuzzi, or how far the seats fold down in your Lambo.

• D- Ice likes this

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

this is hilarious.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

I enjoyed myself very much OP, thank you.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 12 November 2013 - 07:48 PM.

You really believe this immature moron who claims to an adult yet types worse than a 7 year old who gained access to the internet? Wow, you're just as bad as him.

I believe the OP didn't have a threesome with women. He probably had threesomes with some male horses.

Believe it or not, it doesn't take a lot of brain power to have sex. Dumb people probably have more sex on average because they aren't interested in many things in life, so sex must be one of the most interesting things for them (which would explain why there are so many dumb people in the world).

Also, dumb girls\guys are relatively easy to seduce.

• D- Ice likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

I really do respect ^people's honesty.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Most recently I had a threesome. Anyone who ever did some kinky sh*t like that gotta know it is more like hard work pleasuring two women if they ain't exactly bisexual and do it to each other.

So these two chicks weren't exaclty semi-lesbian, I had to screw one while dildoing the other. Felt kinda strange, but ya'll know how it is. I only got one cock and this single penis already has to choose between anus, mouth and vagina. 

Another woman makes it even harder to decide.

This sounds strangely familiar, only it was me getting dildoed while the guy f*cked some other guy, this was only recently.

Are you the guy with the 3 incher from out the back of Taco Bell?
  • lazy. likes this

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

I don't know what I find more hilarious:

- The blatant attempts by some here to alleviate their jealousy and/or self esteem by doubting the OP had a three-way using superficial reasoning - as if having a three-way is such a grand achievement.

- Or the OP's behavour which highly suggests the whole point of this thread is to show off (again, like having a threesome is the achievement of a lifetime), likely based on a BS story.

Like Cristian correctly said, I have seen many utter twats leaving clubs with two girls loudly proclaiming they're going to have a three-way. Even when I was fresh-of-the-boat from the Middle-East I wasn't too surprised given the types of girls they were.

What makes me most doubt the OP is not his name, mannerism or anything else. It is the (IMO) blatantly obvious attempts to use this thread to show off.

@ OP: If you are really having issues with sex, or want a serious discussion about it, this really is the wrong place for it. The reaction of many here is really expected IMO. Personally, I've never had any experiences with anything similar to what you are talking about. I would suggest you google sex forums or something.

• shadyslady, Finn 7 five 11 and ten-a-penny like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

@Above: Who the fuc is jealous about a threesome? Grow a brain.

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by BRITLAND, 12 November 2013 - 09:15 PM.

@Above Its clear that you do ;)

@Op Congrats on ur huge achievement, u deserve a medal ;)
  • shadyslady likes this

make total annoy
  • make total annoy

goggity

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Will you please stop referring to people as "kid", it's been done a million times or more

• Scaglietti likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

You guys are right. We are all jealous of a known troll and his made up , vague threesome story.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

@Above Its clear that you do ;)
@Op Congrats on ur huge achievement, u deserve a medal ;)

Ya, very f*cking clear. Even though I'm not really interested in anything sexually. :lol:

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

I call bullsh*t.
It would be pretty difficult to dil one chick while doing another. Unless the chick getting dil'd enjoys being uncomfortable stabbed in the vagina by a dildo.
  • FullMetal and Finn 7 five 11 like this

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by Zotak, 12 November 2013 - 11:53 PM.

I have threesomes very often, is a three finger wanking off style.

Actually everything you posted op is in my to do list.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by D- Ice, 13 November 2013 - 12:08 AM.

@Above: Who the fuc is jealous about a threesome? Grow a brain.

I get the impression you (and a few other members) are.

1) You clearly value threesomes like somesort of feat, as evidenced by your obsession with the OP's truthfulness with his claim. For most sensible people, lying about it is not much different than the countless lies people say here about all sorts of things. Your detailed use of skewed logic, and warped analysis of unrelated shortcomings (like intelligence) in disproving the OP's claims shows that you view it as at least highly significant.

2) With this, combine your gratuitous hostility towards the OP.

3) Finally consider the completely unfounded counter-claims you put forwards about what really happened with the OP (as if to reassure yourself he hasn't really achieved that which you aspire to).

All these three points are neatly proven in this quote from you:

A classic picture of childish jealousy.

And talking about childishness, "Grow a brain"? Really, I though we were past primary-school insults.

And yet you have the nerve topost this about the OP:

You really believe this immature moron who claims to an adult yet types worse than a 7 year old who gained access to the internet?

For the record, I do have my own reservations about the OP's claims, but the actions and attitudes of idiots like StingrayX are little more than childish jealousy.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

^ OPs alternate account

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users