Photo

Random Events Missing

5 replies to this topic
glvdwalt
  • glvdwalt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

I have completed the story line, strangers and freaks. Now I have only the random event to do

but

they are missing... I have noticed that when I did the missions the spot came up but I didn’t go for it - with the thought to do it later

any idea’s why they are missing? or will they come back?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Different ones come up at different times of day in alot of cases-- you don't have any done? Any you don't start should show back up again.

Have you looked at the interactive map on the rockstar social club site?

You need to create an account there- link it to your PSN/XBL Id-- open your game and save it (to sync data)...

At the bottom of this page there is a map-- select "not found" and unclick everything except random events to see the different locations for stuff-- I'd do the armored trucks-- sticky bombs are great on these (I found the hard way)

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I have heard that you have to do these before the end of the story or else they won't pop up anymore...

Or is that about the cult thing?

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

I have completed the story line, strangers and freaks. Now I have only the random event to do

but

they are missing... I have noticed that when I did the missions the spot came up but I didn’t go for it - with the thought to do it later

any idea’s why they are missing? or will they come back?

i have the same issue for  3 wees now i also have send a letter tou R* support but i got no anwser .. if anyone knows something...

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 12 November 2013 - 09:30 PM.

I think I did all mine before the end of the story, although I still have randoms popping up from time-to-time.  You have to be in the area of the particular event and at the proper time of day.  If you cruise around you'll find 'em eventually.

DrDetroit

glvdwalt
  • glvdwalt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

Ok, so some is still popping up

I used the strategy guide and drive to all location and eventually after 2 days i only got 9...

Although the guide say that the random is available for all 3 player I only got some of them with a specific character...

for example with the "stag do running man" - with Micheal and Trevor i saw the guys at the pol but when I arrived there he just walk away with out triggering the event... but then with Franklin the event triggered

I would be nice if the say at least what time and character need to trigger the event    

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users